Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! (3478 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hurray! Reach Out Nigeria 2008 with Rhapsody of Realities is set in motion for a quick transformation to the nation Nigeria through our messenger Angel "Rhapsody of Realities"

It's the set time for the Glory of God to revive every dead situation in the country.

On Independence day 1st October 2008. About Ten Million copies, even more of Rhapsody of Realities will be distributed FREE Nation Wide.

Rhapsody of Realities is a daily devotional that has it's entire contents inspired by the Holy Ghost with God's Dynamic ability(Dunamis) to cause change in every situation of life. Testimonies abound from readers all over the world.

The impact will be awesome and glorious to this nation Nigeria as she marks her 48th Independence. Watch Out! It's a New Day. Glory to our Lord Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!!!

Andrew

Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by Okijajuju1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2008
More office.

Whats in it for me??

Whats the added benefit of reading that thing?
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2008
Rhapsody Of Realities, a daily devotional book inspired by the Holy Ghost authored by Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome. The teachings in this book has the ability to change any situation to conform with God's words and plans for His Children. As you read it and meditate on the revelations therein, you'll be transformed in Jesus' Name. Amen.

These words will bless you and make you a blessing to your generation.

God bless you!
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by osaroodion(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2008
reach out nigeria is really something to shout about. christ embassy na church abeg. elelelelelelelelelelel chai. na rhapsody you need ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo|
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by anonimi: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2008
what happened to the Bible, not enough, not complete
Chris cannot establish schools, hospitals etc to MEANINGFULLY impact people's lives na book wey go glorify am instead of God & Christ wey im wan distribute- shio shocked
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by AKO1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2008
Simple question, no offence:

How many of the ten million plus are literate, and how many of the illeterate have been/are being empowered by the ministry?

Dont you think both should be done simultaneously?

With all the resources at the church's (generally speaking) disposal, social responsiblity should not be the sole responsibility of the government. Not in a religion-obsessed country as like Nigeria.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by Gamine(f): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2008
lol
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by donnie(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2008
Even though i doubt if any of the last 3 posters' resources will be involved in the project, may i state for record purposes that Christ Embassy has large inner-city mission schools where children are taken to from off the streets and trained of charge. Many are fed, clothed and accomodated free of charge.
Older ones are fed, clothed & accomodated. Others are given money to start businesses. Or do u want us to show these on TV as well.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by pilgrim1(f): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2008
A_K_O:

Simple question, no offence:

How many of the ten million plus are literate, and how many of the illeterate have been/are being empowered by the ministry?

Dont you think both should be done simultaneously?

With all the resources at the church's (generally speaking) disposal, social responsiblity should not be the sole responsibility of the government. Not in a religion-obsessed country as like Nigeria.

donnie:

Even though i doubt if any of the last 3 posters' resources will be involved in the project, may i state for record purposes that Christ Embassy has large inner-city mission schools where children are taken to from off the streets and trained of charge. Many are fed, clothed and accomodated free of charge.
Older ones are fed, clothed & accomodated. Others are given money to start businesses. Or do u want us to show these on TV as well.

Glory be to God. cheesy
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by AKO1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2008
Even though i doubt if any of the last 3 posters' resources will be involved in the project

Shebi its only Chris and Anita undecided
Insert Quote
may i state for record purposes that Christ Embassy has large (so large  nobody knows their names? just curious, no offence) inner-city mission schools where children are taken to from off the streets and trained of charge. Many are fed, clothed and accomodated free of charge.
Older ones are fed, clothed & accomodated. Others are given money to start businesses.

O.k if that is true then thats good. Why are they not publicised as much as the miracles et.al?
Even T.B. Joshua shows his own humanitarian activities on Emmanuel T.V, and I must say he is trying.

Again, another simple question, no offence yet again::

How do you people intend to build a happier world with love with people that are [size=20pt]"[/size]not on the same level[size=20pt]" [/size] as you?

Because so far on this thread I cant see any love so I'm wondering. . .
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2008
osaroodion:

reach out nigeria is really something to shout about. christ embassy na church abeg. elelelelelelelelelelel chai. na rhapsody you need ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo|

What happened to the word of God proper?
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by pilgrim1(f): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2008
A_K_O:

How do you people intend to build a happier world with love with people that are [size=20pt]"[/size]not on the same level[size=20pt]" [/size] as you?

I tire for you O! Dem don gee you the answer tey-tey. . . a happier world will be built on Rhapsodies and "not on the same level" with you! Wetin you wan hear again? cheesy
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by mazaje(m): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2008
hubreality:

Rhapsody Of Realities, a daily devotional book inspired by the Holy Ghost authored by Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome. The teachings in this book has the ability to change any situation to conform with God's words and plans for His Children. As you read it and meditate on the revelations therein, you'll be transformed in Jesus' Name. Amen.

These words will bless you and make you a blessing to your generation.

God bless you!

Why has'nt nigerian's situation changed? even when thounsands of nigerians read them?. . . . . . . . .

donnie:

hey Mr man we are tired of you lies and emblishments. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2008
It doesn't matter how negative anybody in the world play around with religion? It doesn't also count! If you're born again and filled with the Holy Spirit, you ought to walk in Love and reach out to save souls. Refrain from vain words against the move of the Spirit and men of God. You can do better by preaching the Gospel and being a source of strength and joy to other people.

I personally refuse to argue with anybody here about the move of the Spirit. For we do not walk by sight but by Faith. The Bible is not just a history book but the power God unto salvation to them that BELIEVE!

Jesus Christ is Lord and Master of the entire universe. Be filled with the Holy Spirit in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2008
Glory to God! It's 20days to Reach Out Nigeria with Rhapsody of Realities.

Jesus is Lord! The Word of God Works!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by donnie(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2008
<rattling out in tongues> In the mighty name of Jesus, i release my angels now to go make available all the funds i need to be a part of this epoch making event big time!
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by huxley(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2008
Another great opportunity to fleece the gullible Nigerian public. What a shame!
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by dudubobo1: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2008
huxley:

Another great opportunity to fleece the gullible Nigerian public. What a shame!

what a thing to say! they are not requesting anything but they are giving things away and you say they want to fleece Nigerians?

@poster, what's the noise with this rhapsody? There are publications that have been blessing people for years and they dont make so much noise about it but you are making so much noise about a publication that no one even knows what impact it will have. I believe you have all been told to advertise it everywhere but please slow down a bit
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2008
[color=#000099][/color] We thank God for other life transforming publications. Rhapsody of Realities is a daily devotional book with a difference. Why? It has nothing to do with the play of religion in any form but in the demonstration of God's manifested presence and Power through the Word of God without any religious forms and mediums. 100% based on the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the life of a believer. Testimonies abound globally!
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by zillonnair(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2008
The problem with Nigerians is that, we are too intelligent, having gone through several failed promises from our past leaders so we rarely see anything good in anyone, neither do we appreciate efforts of others.

But really its disheartening, is to note that we are gradually losing our sense of judgment. I mean, how could someone conclude by calling a fellow poster a liar without having a reliable source of information on the subject matter.

The poster told you clearly that Christ Embassy has an Innercity project that reaches out to the homeless, poor and motherless young ones. Now you didnt ask further information, you just concluded that it was a lie.

Well for your information, you may decide to visit the Christ Embassy Healing School Inner City Missions on Ize Iyamu Street, Off Billings Way, Alausa, Ikeja.

And for everyone else who is kicking against a laudable project like the free distribution of Rhapsody, I always marvel, someone asked what has happened to the bible? what then do you think the Rhapsody represent? Pastor Chris or his church? or what do you even think was and is the essence of the free distribution? do you think he is running a charity organisation? Have you ever read a portion of that book without a reference to the scripture? why are you condemnist and antagonistic?

You think to distribute ten million copies is a joke, why don't you try and distribute just 100 bibles if you insist and see if the bible makes much impact as an explained portion.

Its not like i don't understand you guys, but then, "always learn to give people the benefit of the doubt" at least he has not and may never take N1 or shi shi from you. aaaaaah Nigerians, you guys are difficult!
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 2:13am On Sep 20, 2008
[color=#000099][/color] Few days to the glorious and transforming event of the year, the free distraction of ten million copies of Rhapsody of Realities to mark the 48th year, October 1st 2008 of our beloved country Nigeria.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by donnie(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2008
Thank u Jesus for what u've done so far in helping me fulfil a great part of my pledge 4 dis campaign. I lambano more grace for i know it is suffcicient for me to complete wat i hv purposed in my heart to give in Jesus' Name Amen.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by donnie(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2008
Thank u Jesus for what u've done so far in helping me fulfil a great part of my pledge 4 dis campaign. I lambano more grace for i know it is suffcicient for me to complete wat i hv purposed in my heart to give in Jesus' Name Amen.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by Africankel(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2008
“God bless Nigeria. Keep growing, Nigeria; keep making progress. Move on in peace, unity and prosperity , You have received our message, and so I bring blessings to Nigeria. No war for Nigeria, only peace and prosperity! May God bless those that bless Nigeria! In the Name of Jesus Christ the Spirit of God rests upon you; the glory of God rests upon you, young and old, male and female. Whoever you are and wherever you go, may the Spirit of God give you wisdom. May strength abide in your spirit. May courage, inner fortitude be granted you. May the anointing of God rest upon you.”,
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2008
I thank God Almighty for I'm a part of this great move of the Spirit to cause a glorious change in this country through our messenger angel "Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional". The distribution has started already! Go ahead and ask for your copy now if you've not gotten one.

They faith filled words contained in this daily devotional will enthrone you for greater heights of glory and power in dealing with the affairs of life and you'll be imparted with God's spiritual gifts and their various numerous benefits in Christ Jesus! I'm excited! Glory to our Lord Jesus Christ!!!
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by Gamine(f): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2008
I hope as people are reading Rhapsody they are

getting food to eat, cloths on their backs and places to lay their head
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by joshjosh(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2008
Gamine:

I hope as people are reading Rhapsody they are

getting food to eat, cloths on their backs and places to lay their head

all these for reading rapsody? where will it end. next you guys will be expecting them to pay social security. we are permitted to be angry. we are asked not to sin

ephesians 4 :26 "Be angry, yet do not sin." Do not let the sun set while you are still angry,
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by Gamine(f): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2008
I dont get you Josh

Im just saying, If i was in dire need and was offered Rhapsody

i would turn it into toilet paper
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by AKO1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2008
joshjosh:

next you guys will be expecting them to pay social security.

They can afford it now; it does nobody no harm wink
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2008
My dear Gamine, no man can help you except God. Why? When you cultivate a mindset that God is your only helper not anybody or the government, He will move men and nations to favour you beyond your immaginations. It is a reality.

Rhapsody of Realities Devotional is contained with faith filled words and scriptures which are able to deliever your inheritance in God to you when you read and meditate on the words therein. To my surprise I saw people even non Christians hunger and thirst for a bite of the words therein. We have recorded numerous testimonies of salvation, healing and aboundance of God's supernatural blessings on people who read it all over the world.

Jesus is Lord. The Word of God Works in all generation. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by pilgrim1(f): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2008
hubreality:

I thank God Almighty for I'm a part of this great move of the Spirit to cause a glorious change in this country through our messenger angel "Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional".

Hi hubreality,

I wonder why you guys often refer to the Rhapsody as "our messenger angel" - what's behind that idea?
Re: Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! by hubreality(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2008
Hi pilgrim.1, an interesting question you asked. Rhapsody of Realities is a daily devotional messenger angel. How? When we send it out across the globe, it enters corners and places where we cannot be there personally to preach the gospel thereby ministering to the reader personally, the living and inspired gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in it's Power. It goes along with the anointing of the Holy Ghost bringing to pass undeniable results. When you read it, you will understand better! It's not religious in nature but full of God's power having it's base in Faith and the move of the Holy Spirit.

God bless you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reality Of Hell / Bimbo Odukoya Is In Heaven / The Burning Of Quran Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.