Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup (4019 Views)

Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 / Nigeria U20 Vs Portugal U20 - Toulon Int'l Tournament (1 - 2) On 6th June 2013 / France Vs Portugal : World Cup 2006 Semi-finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by diddy4(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2006
portugallllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i said it . portugal is winning . hahahhahahaha. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

england has gone homeeeeeeeeeeee.

yeahhhhhhhhhh.

portugallllllllllllllll

sven made a mistake when he removed, lenon .
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by Badman888(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2006
when i said england is going no where i was dissed, ENgland fans take heart cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by diddy4(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2006
yeah, dats whats up. portugal all the way but they go hear am from france or brazil. nahhhhh, france.
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by retro(f): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2006
Bleep Portugal! Bleep the idiots!
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by diddy4(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2006
@retro

take heart baby. its just a game. u need to smile and stop hating on portugal.
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by Shagari2(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2006
God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen:
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the Queen.

E-N-G-L-A-N-D FOREVER!!
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by retro(f): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2006
Bleep Portugal!!!! Bleep them! Bleep them all!
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by c0dec(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2006
LMAO!
i guess lampard needs a deflection to score a penalty.

FORZA ITALIA!
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by retro(f): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2006
[size=25pt]I hate Portugal[/size]
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by LoverBwoy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2006
can anyone please explain what rooney got sent off for?
to me he TOUCHED RONALDO,thats it
fair enough he fouled the player on the floor n held ronaldo back!

heck
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by retro(f): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2006
LoverBwoy:

can anyone please explain what rooney got sent off for?
to me he TOUCHED RONALDO,thats it
fair enough he fouled the player on the floor n held ronaldo back!

heck

I think I heard something about his attitude. This is bleeping insane.
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by Jackal(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2006
The Referee is an Argentine.
They have never really forgotten n forgiven what England did during the Falklands war in 1982.

Ronaldo set Rooney up and the donkey ref fell for the booby-trap.

The most annoying thing is Gerrard and Lampard(Both taunted as Premiership's finest) cannot pick a spot in the net and blast the ball on it.
Its a shame.
The 2 players have lost my respect and i think England is not composed enough to win the world cup.
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by retro(f): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2006
I'm currently hating Lampard. He can't score! Even though England's out, I still love them.
God save the queen.
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by LoverBwoy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2006
England need a proper coach, that can motivated players, someone with FIRE and aggression yes!! cheesy

I think rooney is not going to forgive ronaldo he should be banged up when he goes back to manchester thats if he ever goes back

lampard n gerrad should not go anywhere near penalties they never place the ball they always blast

ahhh the referees in this tournament are wankers!!
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by c0dec(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2006
what did the queen ever do for u?

Jackal:

The Referee is an Argentina.
They have never really forgotten n forgiven what England did during the Falklands war in 1982.

Ronaldo set Rooney up and the donkey ref fell for the booby-trap.

The most annoying thing is Gerrard and Lampard(Both taunted as Premiership's finest) cannot pick a spot in the net and blast the ball on it.
Its a shame.
The 2 players have lost my respect and i think England is not composed enough to win the world cup.

sentiments sentiments. the referee was good. although wayne's sending off was harsh if it was for pushing and swearng at ronaldo as it seems. but then again rooney should have been sent off for stamping on carvalho. oh well.

lampard sucks big time. gerrard is ok.
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by retro(f): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2006
c0dec:

what did the queen ever do for u?

sentiments sentiments. the referee was good. although wayne's sending off was harsh if it was for pushing and swearng at ronaldo as it seems. but then again rooney should have been sent off for stamping on carvalho. oh well.

lampard sucks big time. gerrard is ok.

The Queen didn't do anything personal for me. I just love her like that.

Exactly, Lampard sucks but I so love Gerrard.
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by beyonce1(f): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2006
Sending Rooney out was obviouly well planned, his temperamental weakness was damn spotted and used against him , after, check out that 'wink' by ronaldo to their coach ---- SO UNFAIR cry cry cry
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by retro(f): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2006
Brazil's out! J'adore ça!
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by toshmann(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2006
retro:

[size=25pt]I hate Portugal[/size]

i love them

grin grin grin
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by SvS(f): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2006
yeahhhhhhhhh
portugal won
am soo happy for them
beckham went out,rooney was sent off cos he cant control his attitude
we all knew he was gonna get sent of any way
go portugal go portugal
whooooooooooo
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by toshmann(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2006
ENGLAND IS OUT   grin
ENGLAND IS OUT      grin
ENGLAND IS OUT     grin
NO NEED FOR ME TO COMMIT SUICIDE AGAIN

@RETRO

IT'S MY TURN TO LAUGH

ENGLAND GO HOME    tongue

NOW WE CAN HAVE SOME PEACE IN WALES

cool
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by praetor(f): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2006
Allez les Bleus, At least the French don't fall apart under pressure!

England were overhyped and rubbish, always have been, always will be

I don't even think they really believed that they would win the world cup. Each time England exit a major football tournament it's always on penalties. Them and their stupid brittle confidence. And yet they paid that snake oil salesman, so called Sven, 35million pounds to take them to 3 quarter finals. I may as well reinvent myself as a football manager and get my own share.

It's a disgrace.
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by mide2(f): 12:19am On Jul 02, 2006
Rooney deserved to be sent to hell ! He stamped the poor guy on his willies. The ref didn't look like he was going to give him a card until his silly, chiddish, English temper got hold of him. He didn't need to push Ronaldo away( they play for the same club for pete''s sake). He was just pure violent like an average English fan ! Crazy fans , they take it too far ! I'm glad they lost to portugal ! And the coach needn't be violent and aggressive to be a good coach, England just can't win with their silly ego and pride !
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by SvS(f): 12:21am On Jul 02, 2006
arrgh,i cant stand rooney,he acts so childishly,he deserved it anyway
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by toshmann(m): 12:21am On Jul 02, 2006
BEFORE U CRY TOO MUCH, WHO ARE THE STARS IN THE ENGLISH TEAM COMPARED TO OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE ARGENTINA AND BRAZIL. THE ENGLISH JUST MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE. THAT'S ALL.

AS FOR ROONEY, THE ARROGANT KID WILL GET ANOTHER RED CARD IN THE NEXT REAL GAME ENGLAND PLAYS
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by SvS(f): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2006
they always call england the world champs
for me beckham was useless in this game.
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by mide2(f): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2006
toshmann:

BEFORE U CRY TOO MUCH, WHO ARE THE STARS IN THE ENGLISH TEAM COMPARED TO OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE ARGENTINA AND BRAZIL. THE ENGLISH JUST MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE. THAT'S ALL.

AS FOR ROONEY, THE ARROGANT KID WILL GET ANOTHER RED CARD IN THE NEXT REAL GAME ENGLAND PLAYS
Exactly, empty barrel makes the loudest noise, honestly, i dislike them for their noise and know it all attitude.
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by toshmann(m): 12:29am On Jul 02, 2006
the english are just empty. who did they even win in this world cup?

paraguay, via an own goal

trinidad and tobago, an inexperienced team that was only too glad to play in the world cup

ecuador, largely not associated with great football

they couldn't beat sweden, then came portugal. i knew the english team is too weak for the cup

glad they are OUT!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by mide2(f): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2006
yes, it was even a struggle with Trinadad and Tobago. Shame on them, they didn't beat any of their match ! They were all too happy to play with weaker teams until now.
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by SvS(f): 12:34am On Jul 02, 2006
wait a minute?u guys are english and u dont een support england
peeps in ireland here are happy cos france won
theyve been drinking since then grin grin
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by mide2(f): 12:36am On Jul 02, 2006
I'll support any team against England, They should just learn to do things rather than talk them.
Re: England(1) Vs Portugal(3), Germany 2006: World Cup by praetor(f): 12:41am On Jul 02, 2006
Why people dislike England is because the hype is too much. OK the reality justified the hype then that would be alright but it never does.

Overpampered prima donnas who can't score a penalty to save their lives, They've already started blaming the argentine ref, rooney getting sent off, the heat, the "diving" portuguese, excuses excuses excuses,

The only way they will win the world cup is to buy it in an auction.

world champions my foot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fixed Ice Hockey Match With Best Odds...100% Sure Wins.. / Ronaldinho Undergoes £36,000 Operation To Fix His Teeth / Sure Daily 2 Odds For Rollover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.