Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 (29838 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Uruguay Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup (2 - 1) On 2nd July 2013 / Nigeria U20 Vs Portugal U20 - Toulon Int'l Tournament (1 - 2) On 6th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by mukina2: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2013
Nigeria will play against Portugal in their first Group B match in the FIFA U-20 World Cup

These two sides met in the Toulon international tourney and Portugal won 2 -1,But the Flying Eagles played a mostly experimental side in Toulon as they tried out several new and fringe players ahead of the World Cup.

Flying Eagles midfielder Ovbokha Agboyi has highlighted the crucial need for Nigeria to get off to a winning start against a good Portugal team in Kayseri on Friday.

Agboyi who was one of several of the established players who did not play in Toulon reckoned that the faltering start recorded by the Flying Eagles at the Africa Youth Championships contributed a great deal to their inability to successfully defend the title they had won two years earlier

Good start

-The opening game is very important for us.

-We lost our first game to Mali at the AYC and it really affected us.

-We cannot afford this at the World Cup, the Bayelsa United defensive midfielder declared.

He continued -We saw Portugal in Toulon and they are a good team and so we have to be at our best on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by mukina2: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2013
If you think Nigeria will win like this post

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by mukina2: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2013
If you think Portugal will win like this post

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by gbagelat(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nigeria will win

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by joshmoy(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2013
I thought they didn't qualify
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by Shittuakeem(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
NIGERIA WILL WIN
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by finebadtboy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
joshmoy: I thought they didn't qualify
shocked na him be say you no dey wash ball be that. tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by kenkruse: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
so many competitions, i haven't heard of this one.
goodluck to them anyway
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by IAMBREEZY: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
If u think se gonna win this match press LiKE

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by kolaladeb(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nigeria is going to win

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by fremzy1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
We are wining

Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
Plz,ao can i post a new topic on nairaland?
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by faith722003: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
great
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by Saintsquare(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nigeria will win this match,
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by searay(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
As a Patrotic Nigerian: Nigeria will win this match 4:2
As a Naralander: I no go watch the match because...em ...em
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by Syenite(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
kenkruse: so many competitions, i haven't heard of this one.
goodluck to them anyway

What?!!!

I am sure you are a Chelsea fan, 'cos Chelsea fans dnt know anything apart from Chelsea and Mourinho
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by Bokoharam: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
So sad that there are only a few comments, simply because it is about Nigeria. Had it been EPL, La Liga, UEFA, Serie A, Nigerians/Nairalanders would run amok here, stampeding to comment. What a shame!

Good luck to my Flying Eagles. I love you guys. Kudos to the very few who cared to comment. These are the true patriotic Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by Artlove(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hmmmmmmm. Fake coach, fake team again.
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by donPhill(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
we re winning oo, 4get thier squad
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by HAH: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Don't know why but I don't have much faith in this team. Am more confident with under 17 boys that were runner up at morocco
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by Qrisful: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
ANIMAL SETTING

Once upon a time, few men who want to rule Anambra state, sat down to deliberate on the state of the state. In this highbrow hotel in the heart of the capital city, with girls under the ages of 17 and 20, with all types of wine and spirits, these men laugh out loud. The first man, who is an adviser to a former president, choked under his mischievous smile and said, I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE, I KNOW THIS PEOPLE, WITH MY CONNECTION IN GOVERNMENT, NOBODY CAN STOP ME NOW, I AM THE CHOOSING ONE, he washed down the last statement with a glass of ROMANEE CONTI. The second man who is an oil magnate, shutout NO NO NO, I RULE THIS COUNTRY, I CONTROL THE OIL ECONOMY IN THE DOWN STREAM SECTOR, I AM UNTOUCHABLE, I SHARE KEROSINE TO THE POOR AND I SHARE FUEL TO OKADA MEN, I ALSO GIVE OUT SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDENT, WITH MY ENORMOUS WEALTH, I CAN BUY OVER THE STATE, JUST LIKE I BOUGHT OVER THE ROYAL FATHERS IN THE STATE, I AM IN CONTROL, MY MONEY IS DOING THE VOTING FOR ME, AND I DON’T NEED INEC, as he laughs, he conclude by saying, I AM BRINGING OUT 100 BILLION NAIRA FOR THIS PROJECT, AND FOR THOSE I OWN, JUST WAIT, I WILL PAY BACK WHEN I BECOME THE GOVERNOR, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The third man, who has an estate and schools in the capital city, said, I HAVE TRIED TO BECOME THE GOVERNOR OR EVEN A SENATOR, BUT I KEEP FAILING, MAYBE I WILL TRAIL THE PART OF USING MONEY TO ACHIEVE MY AIM, still under the influence of CHATEAU CHEVAL BLANC, he whisper to the second man, WHAT DOES IT TAKE, TO BUY UP THE STATE. The fourth man, who has rule the state before, through a high wired rigging from the OGA AT THE TOP, who also broke the GOD FATHER promise and was kidnapped, because, the OATH OF SECRECY no longer holds, he looks around shake his head, and whispers to himself, THIS MEN HAS GONE MAD AGAIN, just has he was about making a statement the fifth man groaning from the far left corner of the SECRET CHAMBER, due to high level of alcohol intake, shout out, THIS STATE IS DYING AND WE ALL KNOW THAT, THE STATE WHERE PEOPLE CHOOSE THIEVES TO RULE OVER THEM, A STATE WHERE ANYTHING CAN GO, A STATE WHERE, IF I BROUGHT OUT A GOAT TO CONTEST THE GOVERNORSHIP OF THIS STATE, SURELY THE GOAT WILL WIN, WHY ARE WE WASTING OUR TIME TO TALK ABOUT DIED ISSUES, ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TO DECIDE AMONG US WHO WILL RULE AND THAT IS IT, VOTE DON’T COUNT ANY MORE IN THIS COUNTRY, WHAT COUNT IS MONEY AND AMMUNITION STRENGTH , still wondering about who to lay among the girls waiting in one of the expensive room, he whispers to himself, THIS LITTLE GIRLS ARE BETTER THAN THIS STATE. The sixth and the seventh men that sat facing the door wall of the chamber, looked at each other and laugh sarcastically, the sixth man looked at the large portray of the president hanging on the wall, and say IF THIS MAN WHO HAS NO SHOE, CAN BE THE PRESIDENT, THEN WHAT STOPS ME, FROM BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF THIS COMMON STATE, I HAD THE BEST EDUCATION IN THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY IN WORLD, WITH FIRST CLASS HONOUR, the seventh man responds with a mischievous line, EDUCATION CAN’T MAKE YOU A GOVERNOR, ASK YOUR BROTHER AT THE CORNER, WHO HAD A FIRST CLASS IN ECONOMICS, HE WAS ALSO A PROFESSOR AND HE HAS CONTROLLED THE CENTRAL BANK, YET HE COULD NOT WIN AN ELECTION IN HIS WARD.
To be continue if we hit 500 likes…………
By Qris Ebeatuhttp://anambra2014election..com/
ANAMBRA STATE IS NOT FOR SALE!!!
anambra2014election..com

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by alienware(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
If this same team that went for the toulon tournament are going to represent us, then forget it. is john obuh still their coach ? By the way obuh means p.u.s.sy in my language . He should prove to us that this team aren't p.u.s.s.i.es !
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by alienware(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
Qrisful: ANIMAL SETTING

Once upon a time, few men who want to rule Anambra state, sat down to deliberate on the state of the state. In this highbrow hotel in the heart of the capital city, with girls under the ages of 17 and 20, with all types of wine and spirits, these men laugh out loud. The first man, who is an adviser to a former president, choked under his mischievous smile and said, I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE, I KNOW THIS PEOPLE, WITH MY CONNECTION IN GOVERNMENT, NOBODY CAN STOP ME NOW, I AM THE CHOOSING ONE, he washed down the last statement with a glass of ROMANEE CONTI. The second man who is an oil magnate, shutout NO NO NO, I RULE THIS COUNTRY, I CONTROL THE OIL ECONOMY IN THE DOWN STREAM SECTOR, I AM UNTOUCHABLE, I SHARE KEROSINE TO THE POOR AND I SHARE FUEL TO OKADA MEN, I ALSO GIVE OUT SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDENT, WITH MY ENORMOUS WEALTH, I CAN BUY OVER THE STATE, JUST LIKE I BOUGHT OVER THE ROYAL FATHERS IN THE STATE, I AM IN CONTROL, MY MONEY IS DOING THE VOTING FOR ME, AND I DON’T NEED INEC, as he laughs, he conclude by saying, I AM BRINGING OUT 100 BILLION NAIRA FOR THIS PROJECT, AND FOR THOSE I OWN, JUST WAIT, I WILL PAY BACK WHEN I BECOME THE GOVERNOR, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The third man, who has an estate and schools in the capital city, said, I HAVE TRIED TO BECOME THE GOVERNOR OR EVEN A SENATOR, BUT I KEEP FAILING, MAYBE I WILL TRAIL THE PART OF USING MONEY TO ACHIEVE MY AIM, still under the influence of CHATEAU CHEVAL BLANC, he whisper to the second man, WHAT DOES IT TAKE, TO BUY UP THE STATE. The fourth man, who has rule the state before, through a high wired rigging from the OGA AT THE TOP, who also broke the GOD FATHER promise and was kidnapped, because, the OATH OF SECRECY no longer holds, he looks around shake his head, and whispers to himself, THIS MEN HAS GONE MAD AGAIN, just has he was about making a statement the fifth man groaning from the far left corner of the SECRET CHAMBER, due to high level of alcohol intake, shout out, THIS STATE IS DYING AND WE ALL KNOW THAT, THE STATE WHERE PEOPLE CHOOSE THIEVES TO RULE OVER THEM, A STATE WHERE ANYTHING CAN GO, A STATE WHERE, IF I BROUGHT OUT A GOAT TO CONTEST THE GOVERNORSHIP OF THIS STATE, SURELY THE GOAT WILL WIN, WHY ARE WE WASTING OUR TIME TO TALK ABOUT DIED ISSUES, ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TO DECIDE AMONG US WHO WILL RULE AND THAT IS IT, VOTE DON’T COUNT ANY MORE IN THIS COUNTRY, WHAT COUNT IS MONEY AND AMMUNITION STRENGTH , still wondering about who to lay among the girls waiting in one of the expensive room, he whispers to himself, THIS LITTLE GIRLS ARE BETTER THAN THIS STATE. The sixth and the seventh men that sat facing the door wall of the chamber, looked at each other and laugh sarcastically, the sixth man looked at the large portray of the president hanging on the wall, and say IF THIS MAN WHO HAS NO SHOE, CAN BE THE PRESIDENT, THEN WHAT STOPS ME, FROM BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF THIS COMMON STATE, I HAD THE BEST EDUCATION IN THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY IN WORLD, WITH FIRST CLASS HONOUR, the seventh man responds with a mischievous line, EDUCATION CAN’T MAKE YOU A GOVERNOR, ASK YOUR BROTHER AT THE CORNER, WHO HAD A FIRST CLASS IN ECONOMICS, HE WAS ALSO A PROFESSOR AND HE HAS CONTROLLED THE CENTRAL BANK, YET HE COULD NOT WIN AN ELECTION IN HIS WARD.
anambra2014election..com
why posting this crap here ? You this frustrated chump .
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Those U-20 boys reminds me of the Ladan Bosso led flying eagles @ 2007 U-20 W/C. Brown Ideye & Ezekiel Bala was their top strikers. That team crashed out in the quarter final.____________________
Last Bullet: I don't think this present U-20 ll reach quarter final.
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by Topend: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
@ Qrisful- its like u 're loosing the efficacy of ur afternoon medication try to update it now before it accelerates to madness
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by creativemusic: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Those U-20 boys reminds me of the Ladan Bosso led flying eagles @ 2007 U-20 W/C. Brown Ideye & Ezekiel Bala was their top strikers. That team crashed out in the quarter final.____________________
i think its 2009, and where is that BALA guy now?
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]

anambra2014election..com
cry

anambra2014election..com
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by Syenite(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Those U-20 boys reminds me of the Ladan Bosso led flying eagles @ 2007 U-20 W/C. Brown Ideye & Ezekiel Bala was their top strikers. That team crashed out in the quarter final.____________________
In that Team we also had Efe Ambrose and Elderson Echiejile. That team was not a total waste after-all.
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by DominicJames(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Oha Agboyi has said it; we need to be at our best to get past these Portuguese side. Focus, determination and team work will deliver the desired three(3) points. Go Agboyi Ohan, Go Flying Eagles, Go Nigeria!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 by Suarezpatrick: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
which station go show am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included / Romelu Lukaku: We Were So Poor Mother Borrowed Bread For Us To Eat / FA Confirm Punishments For Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte After Touchline Spat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.