Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? (5376 Views)

Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live / Confederations Cup: Italy Vs Brazil (2 - 4) On 22nd June 2013 / Nigeria U21 Vs Brazil U21 - Toulon Int'l Tournament (1 - 1) On 4th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by MerC2(f): 6:37am On Jul 02, 2006
kiss kiss kiss
You're a sweetheart
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by diddy4(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2006
anything to make you happy hun. kiss kiss kiss
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by IAH(f): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2006
And that's the end of the World Cup for me. I'll never watch any match again. I still can't believe it. sad sad cry cry cry

I hope France doesn't win this World Cup sha. They don't deserve it. A true World Cup champion should win all its matches in the World Cup.
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by hucarson(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2006
@ IAH,

U don't need to despair.

I have already drawn conclusions that there is a global conspiracy about the World Cup.

Firstly, Jose Pekerman sold his match to the Germans by removing Riquelme and leaving Messi on the bench.
The Germans came back and won on penalties.

Secondly, Carlos Alberto Parreira suddenly decided to push Ronaldinho upfront to pair with Ronaldo.
I have never seen Brazil played in this way ever before. Its dodgy.
Ronaldinho was completely played out of position and this gave the French wizard(Zidane) to have a field day in the middle of the pack.
Things didnt gel for Brazil until Adriano came in and Ronaldinho dropped deeper.
Who is FIFA trying to fool?

An European team will always win the World Cup in Europe.
Brazil will win it anywhere else apart from Europe.
Its a conspiracy and i can't be fooled.

Germany looks the favourites to win cos of the host factor but all other teams have equal chances of nicking it.
My World Cup ended when Argentina got eliminated by Germany.
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by Kadeejah(f): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2006
brazil let me down sad
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by mamaput(f): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2006
They let me down too .To think i even wanted to wear their flag
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by banky4real: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2006
France is the best team in the world cup, so they deserve to win, they have met brazil in four world cups and won three, that shows they are better. as for those ppl who criticize henry now i think they will shut up.

It was a revenge of the controversial game btw arsenal and barca in the champions league final.

Henry is the next world best player i'm sure.

Allez les blues!!!!!!!!!!

Gunners till i die.
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by Jalal(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2006
@ MerC, Jalal is a proudly Franco-Nigerian guy et je parles francais si bien parce que j'ai fait mes etudes elementaires a Paris, est que tu connais l'ecole Internationale de Paris? C'est a cette merveilleux ecole que j'ai etudier!!!

www.isparis.edu
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2006
grin thank goodness there are out!! grin
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by MerC2(f): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2006
@ Jalal
a bon?! t'étais à Paris?
Ah c'est super ça. Bien sur que
je connais ISP. Moi je suis a l'école
americaine. Trop chouette uhn?! cheesy
Quand est-ce que tu étais la? quel age a-tu?
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by toshmann(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2006
IAH:

And that's the end of the World Cup for me. I'll never watch any match again. I still can't believe it. sad sad cry cry cry
I hope France doesn't win this World Cup sha. They don't deserve it. A true World Cup champion should win all its matches in the World Cup.

u had better remain under ur yam tree.

the world cup continues. i've never had a better world cup

hmmmmn!!!!!!!!!!!i'm loving it
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by toshmann(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2006
hucarson:

@ IAH,

U don't need to despair.

I have already drawn conclusions that there is a global conspiracy about the World Cup.

Firstly, Jose Pekerman sold his match to the Germans by removing Riquelme and leaving Messi on the bench.
The Germans came back and won on penalties.

Secondly, Carlos Alberto Parreira suddenly decided to push Ronaldinho upfront to pair with Ronaldo.
I have never seen Brazil played in this way ever before. Its dodgy.
Ronaldinho was completely played out of position and this gave the French wizard(Zidane) to have a field day in the middle of the pack.
Things didnt gel for Brazil until Adriano came in and Ronaldinho dropped deeper.
Who is FIFA trying to fool?

An European team will always win the World Cup in Europe.
Brazil will win it anywhere else apart from Europe.
Its a conspiracy and i can't be fooled.

Germany looks the favourites to win because of the host factor but all other teams have equal chances of nicking it.
My World Cup ended when Argentina got eliminated by Germany.

i'm not surprised u live in the states, u guys are so busy with basketball and ur own american football that u don't realise the reformations going on in soccer-the real game. europe is the football centre of the world and brazil ,though they are always good, was not good in this tournament. not good at all. they were winning because they were meeting teams that were very weak. if ghana had one real shooter brazil may have been dealt with. angry

now they met france., re-organised france, real opposition, and they suddenly realised that they don't have a good match plan. but it was too late. tongue

message: no country can lay claim to a monopoly of soccer prowess cool

this message remains till 2010,especially for the super eagles of nigeria, if they don't take time, "smaller" african teams will stop them again from qualifying for the world cup,yet again cool
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by IAH(f): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2006
Hahahahaha! Beef!! We know you just love to hate Brazil. It's not as if you are supporting a particular country. You are just supporting any country against Brazil. Too bad, such beef is nothing but jealousy. Wooooooohooooooooo! Haterz! grin

Whether you like it or not, Brazil are still the World Champions with unbeatable records. Yes! tongue tongue

Toshmann dear, don't hate, appreciate. cheesy
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by toshmann(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2006
i get am before no be property. any team but brazil or england

and be a lil bit more civilised in the web. we disagree but not quarrell. why do u abuse me with such a derogatory word?

it is just a game, dont be too bitter about it, i want brazil to loose, doesn't mean i hate brazil,or brazilians. just a game,that's all.why are u bitter, why abuse me?

or may be i dont understand what u mean by beef
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by IAH(f): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2006
Well, you obviously can't take a joke if you call this quarrelling or abuse. I didn't mean any harm by my statements. You can see the smileys and the hahahaha! I wrote. So don't be bitter because I'm not in the least bitter. Duhhh I no be Brazilian o! cheesy
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by toshmann(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2006
good to hear that cool
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by IAH(f): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2006
And stop viewing my profile Toshmann!!! grin grin grin I caught you!
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by toshmann(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2006
cheesy hahaha

caught
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by IAH(f): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2006
and arrested. shocked
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by toshmann(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2006
please i pray for pardon cry

i wont do it again cool

abeg wink
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by diddy4(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2006
this must be so embarrassing to be caught viewing profile.

@toshman
i agree with you completely. i get am before nobi property. i knew Brazil will loose, i also knew england will loose. i have opened 3 threads about this world cup stuff and all the teams i said they will loose, lost.

Brazil hasn't been at its best. they beat Ghana cuzz Ghana ain't got a very good striker. they met France and zidene showed them he still got what it takes to beat them like Tyson and holyfield.

i ain't even sure if germany will win cuzz France might stop them. henry plays in arsenal and so those Lehman. he knows Lehman's weakness and might use it when they meet.  ballack can score and disgrace small teams but not France the team that might be stubborn is Portugal that their keeper is something else.
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by IAH(f): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2006
diddy4:

this must be so embarrasing to be cuaght viewing profile.

Nothing embarassing there. It was all a joke. I view people's profiles too, including yours, Diddy4 cheesy. *goes to check Diddy4's profile once again*
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by diddy4(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2006
you do. hope you like what you saw. wink wink
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by IAH(f): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2006
Lord Jesus, have mercy! What a scary cat u've got there!!! shocked shocked But I could almost swear I've seen your picture somewhere before.
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by diddy4(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2006
are you sure you have? cuzz i dont think so. it aint ma pics you saw. shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by kitaun(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2006
huc,
     i waited 4 the right time to post cos i knew u will come up with rantings instead of covering ur face in shame,u predicted brazil would disgrace france and argentina would destroy germany 4-1,later u started this issue of global conspiracy FIFA or the coaches ? am not too impressed with u,as far as am concerned the french are the best whether u think so or not.

UP        FRANCE[color=#000099][/color]
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by kayc: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2006
Yea,i guessed it right,france were waiting for the right time to showcase what they have,brazil just paraded big names and one fat fool (u know) they just mate their match sha. This other guy,Ribery was the real tormentor in chief, he is really good.

Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by MerC2(f): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2006
I totally agree kayc.
Ribery played his heart out last nite.
I was so impressed shocked smiley
He really had most of the brazilians on lock down.
His wife musta been hella proud of him.
I cud see her smiling ear to ear (awwww how cute kiss)
RIBERY was another man we all must nat forget.
Besides El Maestro (Zidane) and Henry, he was FANTABULOUS! smiley wink cheesy grin kiss
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by kayc: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2006
hey mer-c,thanks for agreeing with me,ribery was really outstanding that night , hey seems u are much of a football freak than me?

Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by diddy4(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2006
you really didnt need to post her pics. or did she ask you to?
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by MerC2(f): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2006
LOL! Yup! I love football! BLESS!  cheesy
I was so into that match. Ma mom
thot I was gunno enter into the TV shocked

Hey um why didya post ma pic??  undecided
Re: France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? by Jalal(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2006
Hi MerC
Yeah why did u post her pic Kayc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top July 2018 49ja Rainbow Colour Bet Trick / 2021 AWCON Qualifier: Super Falcons Will Overcome Ghana -Pinnick Assures / Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.