Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,752 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! How Can I Upload This Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! How Can I Upload This Website? (777 Views)

How Can I Upload More Than One File At Once Into My Cpanel? / How Do I Upload This Site! / How Do I Upload This Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! How Can I Upload This Website? by webrichy: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2008
Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! How can I upload this Website?

please can someone out there be of some assistance to me. I have just finished designing my first website with WebeasyProfessional 6.0. I cannot upload to the internet. I have alreadyhosted the site with Helm Hosting Company. I have the FTPUsername and Password, but the Webeasy keeps telling me incorrect username or password. I have tried to contact the company but they could not help me. Please, is there any body out there who has used webeasy 6.0 professional that can help me, or anybody you has hosted with Helm Hosting company. Please, I am really in a fix, I can not sleep very well since then. I have been fighting with this 4 a month now. Please, help somebody. God bless you in advance.
Re: Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! How Can I Upload This Website? by djkunect(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2008
Ok, Trace back the steps you took and make sure you registered correctly. Your hosting company MUST attend to you on issues like this so maybe you will have to go back to them also. |djkunect@yahoo.com|
Re: Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! How Can I Upload This Website? by babanne(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2008
Well you can host your registered domain free of charge with an expert and reliable host.

http://www.000webhost.com/70920.html

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 350 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

You can register here:

http://www.000webhost.com/70920.html
Re: Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! How Can I Upload This Website? by denobleman(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2008
Since you have paid for hosting account.

Simply log onto the Cpanel area of your website by simply entering a /cpane after entering your domain name in the address bar hit the enter key.A log on box will pop up.You are required to enter the user name and password you got from you web host after which you hit the enter key.The page that will open is the control area of web site and since your web site is still empty and you want to upload a page to it.

Scroll thru the cpanel page.do not attempt doing anyother thing than looking for the button file manage click there, then choose web root and hit the enter key,select the www directory and then click the upload button follow the simple prompts that you will get as in a simply download and save setting

However be sure that you name the page very well with the one that you want to be the home or landing page: index.html(presuming you used MS front page to design)

Have a wonderful experience and feel free to contact if you there's problem
Thanks
Afam

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / Anybody Seen The Latest Google Invention? / How To Launch A Tech Company In One Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.