Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Who Should Go 1st Btw Your Parents And Btw You And Your Spouse. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Go 1st Btw Your Parents And Btw You And Your Spouse. (851 Views)

Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! / What's the age Gap btw you and Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Go 1st Btw Your Parents And Btw You And Your Spouse. by billyall(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2008
death is one some thing we people don't like talking about, and it is satin that it will come one day sad.
So, who do you like to die first (1) between your mum and dad.(2) between you and your spouse.

But, it is biblical that wife should die before her husband.
And about my parents, my dad is dead already, and is good like that because is older than my mum.
Re: Who Should Go 1st Btw Your Parents And Btw You And Your Spouse. by sistawoman: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2008
Between my parents I would have to say my mom first, because I am not ready to loose my dad.

Between my husband and I, I would have to say me first. I dont want to be left here w/o him.
Re: Who Should Go 1st Btw Your Parents And Btw You And Your Spouse. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2008
Both my parents are long gone, so that part of the question, I can't answer.

But as for myself and my wife, I'd prefer to go first.
I don't feel I can handle the pain of seeing her go before me.

But, if she goes first, I won't be far behind.
Re: Who Should Go 1st Btw Your Parents And Btw You And Your Spouse. by coolier(f): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2008
That is not within my power or anybody's else for that matter. God decides who goes first when and how.
Re: Who Should Go 1st Btw Your Parents And Btw You And Your Spouse. by billyall(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2008
sistawoman:

Between my parents I would have to say my mom first, because I am not ready to loose my dad.

Between my husband and I, I would have to say me first. I don't want to be left here w/o him.
sysadmin

Pals, don't let your mom see this.

And you prefer to die before your husband so that you will not face the problem(s) of your in-laws

Siena:

Both my parents are long gone, so that part of the question, I can't answer.

But as for myself and my wife, I'D prefer to go first.
I don't feel I can handle the pain of seeing her go before me.

But, if she goes first, I won't be far behind.

sienna,

so you love your wife up to that.
Re: Who Should Go 1st Btw Your Parents And Btw You And Your Spouse. by sistawoman: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2008
billy_all:

sysadmin

Pals, don't let your mom see this.

And you prefer to die before your husband so that you will not face the problem(s) of your in-laws

There is no secert that there is no love loss between my mom and me and that my dad is my heart.

My in-laws are long gone so I have no in-law problems. I just cant imange what i would do here w/o him.
Re: Who Should Go 1st Btw Your Parents And Btw You And Your Spouse. by nana(f): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2008
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Old Or Young Whom Should We Marry? / Daughters Are Amazing! / A+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.