Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! (33656 Views)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
She is my client and this is the story.

He is 36years of age, still lives with his mum, feels very lazy and scared to do anything for himself to generate income, depends on his mum for virtually everything because she is rich, had never taken any form of responsibility what so ever, yet he wants to marry her.

Can he make a good husband and father considering the fact that he is so so lazy?

Can he give anything whether love, money, take responsibility, just name it considering the fact that he has been on the receiving side from childhood till now?

Can he be romantic enough and be good on bed, considering the fact that he forms to be so churchy and righteous...He spends all his time in the church and other religious gatherings.

More so she does not love him or even have an atom of feeling for him, but he said "The Holy Spirit Ministered to him, that she is his wife"

What should she do?

For references, feed backs and supervisory purpose, please follow this account, before or after your contribution. Thanks people.
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Dioxidane: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nawa! Lemme go and type my comment.
**Modified**
Ehen, lemme comment now...
More so she does not love him or even have an atom of feeling for him, but he said "The Holy Spirit Ministered to him, that she is his wife"

You don't love him, but you want to marry him because Holy Spirit ministered to HIM not YOU that you should be his wife? I sense desperation here. If you are not so desperate to get married, I don't see any reason why you should even nurture the thoughts at all when you don't have feelings for him or love him... #MyOpinion

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
You had better go and marry before it is too late. His mother feeds him and he is lazy? If he marries you, won't he feed you? Lazy girl.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by ovalrose(f): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
she should run. like hell. faaaaaaaaaar away from him.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by steppin: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
ovalrose:
she should run. like hell. faaaaaaaaaar away from him.
Smh...because he still lives with his parents?

17 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by XtraSmooth404: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
@op, how old is your friend? Is she working?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by goodmorning40: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
If I were the girl I wld be able to answer all this questions unfortunately I am not so I don't know

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by dkronicle(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
I just cant bliv it.

4 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by ireneidiva(f): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
steppin:

Smh...because he still lives with his parents?
At 36? Are you ok?

63 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by smileysmiles(f): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
At 36 ,
1. lives off mom
2. No job
3. No ambition
4. She doesnt love him
5. Has no sense of responsibility

What advise does the lady need
1.Whats the basis of the relationship?
2. Why is she even considering the guy?
3. What are his good sides /positive attributes

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SAMBARRY: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
E shock me too o.ahan

smileysmiles:
At 36 ,
1. lives off mom
2. No job
3. No ambition
4. She doesnt love him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by steppin: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
ireneidiva:

At 36? Are you ok?
The question should be directed at you.
If the guy was hard working, cute, honest etc..would he not be acceptable?
The only thing wrong here is his laziness and the 'living off' his mum part.

8 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
The lady should run very fast..

Else she would be married to "son",and not an husband.

6 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by ireneidiva(f): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
steppin:

The question should be directed at you.
If the guy was hard working, cute, honest etc..would he not be acceptable?
The only thing wrong here is his laziness and the 'living off' his mum part.
Is everything not wrong with laziness and living with his mum? At 36 What's good about beig 'cute'?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by edwife(f): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
She will become his mother's wife.

The only thing he will be doing for her as a man is to get her pregnant. undecided

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by EfemenaXY: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
SmartFaces:
She is my client and this is the story.
He is 36years of age, still lives with his mum, feels very lazy and scared to do anything for himself to generate income, depends on his mum for virtually everything because she is rich, had never taken any form of responsibility what so ever, yet he wants to marry her.
Can he make a good husband and father considering the fact that he is so so lazy?
Can he give anything whether love, money, take responsibility, just name it considering the fact that he has been on the receiving side from childhood till now?
Can he be romantic enough and be good on bed, considering the fact that he forms to be so churchy and righteous...He spends all his time in the church and other religious gatherings.
What should she do?
For references, feed backs and supervisory purpose, please follow this account, before or after your contribution. Thanks people.

Are you Is she pregnant for him? Is that what this is all about?

7 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by happyjuliet(f): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dis is really absorb hw can a man of 36yrs till be relying on his mother angry dat lady should better run, if she knows wat is gud 4 her.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by freecocoa(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
OP, tell that lady I said, she deserves an oscar, tony, grammy and any other award there is, for being the stup1dest person ever.

Yea, I'm not supposed to talk like this but how can I not? Forgive me please.

11 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Chillis: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Na wah.
You people should start using your brains for goodness sake.

How can she marry this kind of person with this description?

undecided
After you end up complaining and frustrated.

Is she that desperate?

3 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by EfemenaXY: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chillis:
Na wah.
You people should start using your brains for goodness sake.

How can she marry this kind of person with this description?

undecided
After you end up complaining and frustrated.

Is she that desperate?

You're taking this sensation-seeking thread seriously? grin

3 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Chillis: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You're taking this sensation-seeking thread seriously? grin

Make e be one thread I take seriously na. how I go do. So irritating

3 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Take it or leave it, he wil get marid someday.

3 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
But you said she doesn't love him? What's the essence of this thread?

8 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Woged2005(f): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Did they tie her up and took her to the man that she must marry him? What advice does she need? Is her life in danger for saying No?. Moreover, if a man a lady wants to marry doesn't have enough money and his own house, what happened to the woman's own house and bank account -did robbers cart everything away?

My point? nobody can force you to marry someone you have doubts on. Moreover, preparing for marriage should be both ways. A man and a lady should both work hard save for a future family...sistas should stop wasting their salary on hairs, bags, shoes and make-ups and expect a man to take care of them. It's also silly when a lady who has nothing want's to marry a millionaire. That's how some women became s*x slaves in the house.

18 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
If shes over menopause. .yes
No responsibility from raising children

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Are you Is she pregnant for him? Is that what this is all about?

Oh no, she is not. The guy just dey pest her up and down, she came to me for counselling, i gave gave some advice but want to hear people's view on it.

She doesn't even love him, talk more of allowing him access to her body, or worse still get pregnant for him. Good morning.
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2015
ireneidiva:

Is everything not wrong with laziness and living with his mum? At 36 What's good about beig 'cute'?
I think the problem here is not about him still living with his mom. The problem is that he is lazy and jobless depending on his mum for his financial needs. If he had a well paid job,I don't think he will still be living with his mother. He would have been on his own.

@Op,she should just move on with her life. The mummy's pet is an unserious fellow. Marrying that type of man,she will not enjoy the marriage despite marrying a man with a rich mother.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2015
She came to you for counselling?
Then you came to us
I suppose the other thread you posted was a counselling session too

Pray tell what type of counsellor are you

13 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Richy4(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Some people will just see fire, and they just decide to put their hands on it.

The lady in question knows that she cannot tolerate lazy man, because they are not compatible yet she wants to go into a relationship like that.

Tomorrow she will start nagging day in day out With hope to change him. The freaking thing is that she will be acting as if she did not know what awaits her during the long marriage.

Tell her to let the guy be if she knew she cannot cope with a lazy man. But it she can tolerate him, that is fine.

3 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
@op, how old is your friend? Is she working?

She is 26 and just finished with youth service. Hopeing to get something doing.
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by AtheistD(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
If she doesn't love him then everything else is irrelevant.

6 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
smileysmiles:
At 36 ,
1. lives off mom
2. No job
3. No ambition
4. She doesnt love him

He said he is waiting for Indegine slot of his state to work, after service, he stayed in the house for 3good years till late last year he got a job with ministry of education as a teacher.

For the ambition, he always says, he will be a very wealthy man, that if his dad wins the case with the gov't over land that he will be swiming in money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father / White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.