Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Is President Yar'adua Dead? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Yar'adua Dead? (11380 Views)

Late President Yar'adua Warned Me That The Shi'ites Are Dangerous - Sheik Gumi / President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance / President Yar'adua Is Dull? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by Shokoloko(f): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2008
The man is dead. Right now the politicians are trying to divide and assign. They are fighting for vice presidency and all the stakeholders in the firm of NIGERIA want their cut before his death is announced. But beware, this will cause some problem and more bad blood between the Northerners and the Southerners. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry I DEY CRY OOO!! Na the man wife (or wives, which ever one) I dey pity. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by Olaolufred(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2008
LONG LIVE NIGERIA , LONG LIVE YAR'ADUA.

The reason rumours began to fly arround is clear.

Somebody somewhere is hoarding information like they hoards petrol and kerosene.

When they try to keep sacred information about how our presido is faring, they should

not blame people who began to insinuates. Yar'adua will be ok. But our information

dissemination in Nigeria is occultic in nature.

Everything is made over secret.

I pray this secret ! secret !! secret!!! wont give military room to strike ooooooooooooooo.
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by minto(m): 2:24am On Sep 06, 2008
This is not funny but we all observed a minute of silence for the 'departed soul' in an all night party last Sunday when the M.C broke the news rumour.
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by Wisdomxy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2008
I just received the news that our beloved president and commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal Republic of Nigeria returned home today by a presidential jet that landed at 3.00a.m Local time at the NA International airport Abuja.
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by Wisdomxy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2008
I have just confirmed the story that President Umaru Musa Yar'dua is already in the Aso Rock Villa and had breakfast this morning with some of his top aides and family members.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=121730
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by savanaha: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2008
I think the thing why most things are not believed in Nigeria is becasue most people don't confirm anything with pictures. You know pictures say a thousand words.
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by toluxa1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2008
I cant beleive this. . . I just saw this thread now and I cant beleive how insane idea like that of the president's death cant be so popularised and rumourd around the country. Dont you people have at least NTA? If the president of the federal rep. of Nig. is dead, it will be vry clear news now. I have been following the President's story from many sources for about 2weeks now and I discoverd that 80% of the press releases and news are inaccurate and just speculation. Everybody with his/story.

The fact is that the President didnt even have a surgery. He was supposed to have one but if he did, he would have been 'out' for at least 4 months, which he didnt want because of the political war going on in relation to who takes over. The North does not want Goodluck to take over (even as acting) - which is constitutional . . . . infact i no get time now. I have to go.

PS: Dont just tke up and eat any piece of news you get, thinking you are informed.
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by HIROSHI: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2008
What difference would his living or dying make? There is a sleeping government in Nigeria which requires an infusion or life. I feel him not.
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by Danoe(m): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2008
I pray for a quick recovery for our President, Ya'radua
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by lumideayo: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2008
fellow nairlanders.y did our federal govt seize the tele broadcasting station.and y is it dat they want our journalists keep away 4rm the truth
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by vala: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2008
pls nigerians y do u like spreading rumos on somthin dat u know u dont have control over God giveth n taketh
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by jaybee3(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2008
seun, why don't you lock/delete threads like this?
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by angelina08(f): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2008
The official said: “Yes, he is here and responding well. He has just been moved to another department.” Asked why he was moved, the official said, “I cannot tell you that now call back.” Asked if the President has successfully undergone the kidney transplant, the hospital official said, “Please I cannot answer that. Call back.”
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by bushgirl: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2009
Nairalanders,nah wah for una oh!why will pple be describing their president like that ?and wishing him dead.that is somebody's father and husband, lets just pray for him
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by akano1: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
there is rumour going onthat yar adue is dead. if is not true let him make a public annonucement that he is not dead. without missing words the man is dead while alive. because he is not rulling to expectation. 7points agenda is now 7points slow agenda.let new hand take over and rule the country, thats better for us.
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by adetunji93: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2010
this stuff is sooooooooooooooooooo confusing that i dont know who to believe BBC: He's not dead ; CNN: He's dead. why dont they just come out and tell us the truth , lol undecided sad
Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by ukchy: 12:06am On May 06, 2010
CONFIRMED, PRESIDENT YAR'ADUA IS DEAD, SOURCE SILVERBIRD TELEVISION,THISDAY NEWS PAPER,
AFTER EVERY, MAY HIS SOUL RESYT IN PEACE, AMEN.HE WILL BE BURIED TOMORROW

Re: Is President Yar'adua Dead? by nethacker(m): 2:09am On May 06, 2010
more to go , our prayer is being answered, Babangida's nxt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates Ex-president Obasanjo At 79 / Recession Worsens On Niger Delta Crisis, Despite Agric Rebounds - Thisdaylive / 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.