Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Fraudster In Nairaland Beware - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fraudster In Nairaland Beware (982 Views)

Coogar Exposed As Credit Card Fraudster / Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US / Warning! A Russian Hacker Has Posted A Virus/worm In Nairaland! Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudster In Nairaland Beware by toski: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2008
JUST IMAGINE THIS I GOT THIS MESSAGE SENT TO MY MAILBOX ,I DONT EVEN KNOW THIS PERSON.PROBABLY WANT TO CATCH HIS/HER FIRST VICTIM Dearest in heart,
I am very sorry if i may voilate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy,actually i saw your profile and i was touched to write you,i am sincerely in need of your assistance.Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you.
First and foremost and brief self introduction,I am Miss Mercy Agurma ,22years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. Mark G Agurma My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days be he was poisoned to by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. Our mother died when we were babies and since then was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows the truth!
Before the death of my father in August 2005 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of $3.5 million US DOLLARS (Three million five hundred thousand USD) Bank He said he used my name to Deposit the money with the bank as his only daughter, as well as the next of kin to the money.
He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his relatives, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.
I want you to assist me transfer the money to your account as i explain to you that this money was deposited in the bank and make me the next of kin to the money .I am just 22 years old and a high school leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to do.Now I want a guardian outside Senegal where I can transfer this fund and equally come over to further my education because it is one of the instructions that my father left for me. This is because I have suffered a lot in my life after the death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. My dear,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, as well I will like you to forward your private telephone so that i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.I am looking forward to hear from you,please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent that can help me out.
Thank you so much.
Mercy
Re: Fraudster In Nairaland Beware by Ebonyj(f): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2008
I have been receiving the same email. She claims to have gotten my email address off Nairaland. Just ignore it.
Re: Fraudster In Nairaland Beware by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2008
na wow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fraudster In Nairaland Beware by Afribiz(f): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2008
Absolutely 419. That's always the nature of their grammer and predicaments.
Re: Fraudster In Nairaland Beware by firstlady4(f): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2008
hey guys I also got that same mail few days back.
na wa oo
Re: Fraudster In Nairaland Beware by uzoo: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2008
infact i got 2 emails from the same name saying the same rubbish

first he or she sent the 1st email with the name 'MERCY KHARLIFA ' or something

then last week sent another bullshit mail with the name ''MERCY ARGUMA ' or so

cant really remember the right spelling cos i knew it was fraud mail so i deleted them,

please be careful on here,tthats all i can say.
Re: Fraudster In Nairaland Beware by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2008
This Mercy Arguma again
I recieved her mails too

(1) (Reply)

How Do You / :) / Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.