Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Do Not Buy A Property In Dubai: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do Not Buy A Property In Dubai: (705 Views)

Need A Property For JV At YABA GRA. / Instead Of Buying That EOD, Why Not Buy Land In Lekki? From N2.5m / Omonile Lawyer Land Verification Service ( Do Not Buy That Land Until We Verify) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Buy A Property In Dubai: by sunshines: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2008
, until you have talked to me!!

Hello everyone,

After spending the majority of my life in Nigeria, I have relocated to Dubai 3 years ago. I still come to Nigeria at least twice a year , something I always look forward to! Just a brief introduction, if you are looking to buy a property or properties in Dubai, please do contact me and I will be happy to advise you. In fact during this holy month of Ramadan, there are some very attractive deals going (valid from now till the end of Sept) and I will be visiting Nigeria sometime during October to meet with my clients there and entertain any new enquiries/prospects. What I have to offer here is a totally professional, advisory service along with full support on a one-to-one basis with the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.

I will be happy to entertain any direct serious enquiries and or leads to serious buyers. I will be ready to call and speak to anyone who expresses a genuine and serious interest and may even elect to visit during September 2008 if there is sufficient interest to take advantage of what I can presently offer. Alternatively, if you would like to meet me when I do visit, please let me know as I will be working strictly on appointments which will be made prior to my arrival.

To all my Moslem brothers and sisters, ramadan kareem!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and God bless!

Sunshines

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Bungalow With Miniflat Bq At Magodo Isheri For Sale / Properties Wanted for sale in calabar! / Solar Outdoor Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.