Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Need To Talk About Our Experiences In Tests And Interviews. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Need To Talk About Our Experiences In Tests And Interviews. (1130 Views)

Post Any Gate Crashable Test, Assessment Centre And Interviews Here!! / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Job Seekers Need To Be Able To Interpret Jargons Used In Job Ads And Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Talk About Our Experiences In Tests And Interviews. by ashala(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2006
Fellow nairalanders,i feel it is imperative that we discuss about real past experiences we had in Tests and Interviews.

Whether we passed or not should not be relevant,rather,we should bring to the attention of other nairalanders those mistakes we made that caused our failure or the strategies we employed that saw us through.I believe this would go a long way in helping those who have not had the experience before to be less despondent by knowing the things to do and avoid when going in for tests and interviews.It will also help us get corrections,giving more experienced people the opportunity to proffer solutions.I think this is a hundred times better than reading it from all those steroetyped "how to pass tests and interviews" kind of books.

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?
Re: The Need To Talk About Our Experiences In Tests And Interviews. by abioye(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2006
True talk Ashala. I quite agreed with what Ashala said. It will really help when we table our mistakes made during our past interviews & tests. people who are professionals in that field will surely help out by telling us posible answers for those questions, by this reason we will be prepared when such opportunities come around.

Let me put this question to the house.

When asked this question, Why do u want to join our bank? what will be your response. Your contributions are highly needed.

(1) (Reply)

Be Unique / Firstinlandbank Interview / Uacn Aptitude Test(venue And Time Change)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.