Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

See Why I Am Angry: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Why I Am Angry: (1391 Views)

Why I Hate Winter. / Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why I Am Angry: by tochito(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2008
I posted on this forum (how to travel to major countries visa free)and it was castigated and rubbished by one so called abigo or is it bingo saying that i am out to make money.Now i out to prove that my info is 100 percent real.Siena also did the worst by moving my post.i am giving this in to 5 people in this forum (how to travel to italy or vietnam,china visa free)including siena and abigo(bingo)free of charge to prove my self.perhaps is because i am 20 years old and they thought it's impossible for a 20yrs old little boy to travel to italy and import goods.send your e-mail to net.italia@yahoo.com
when you get this info make sure you go back to the forum and say yes 'He is real'.
this life is VANITY. b/cos the rich and the poor>>>>>>>one GOD. so WHAT is IT?
Re: See Why I Am Angry: by ty4real(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2008
tochito:

I posted on this forum (how to travel to major countries visa free)and it was castigated and rubbished by one so called abigo or is it bingo saying that i am out to make money.Now i out to prove that my info is 100 percent real.Siena also did the worst by moving my post.i am giving this in to 5 people in this forum (how to travel to italy or vietnam,china visa free)including siena and abigo(bingo)free of charge to prove my self.perhaps is because i am 20 years old and they thought it's impossible for a 20yrs old little boy to travel to italy and import goods.send your e-mail to net.italia@yahoo.com
when you get this info make sure you go back to the forum and say yes 'He is real'.
this life is VANITY. b/because the rich and the poor>>>>>>>one GOD. so WHAT is IT?

Some sha like to dey mark attendance for nairaland grin grin grin grin!
I am yet to see why you are angry guy cool cool cool cool cool
Re: See Why I Am Angry: by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2008
tochito:

this life is VANITY. b/because the rich and the poor>>>>>>>one GOD. so WHAT is IT?

I am yet to make any sense of what you've just typed, what's happened to your spacebar, and paragraphing?

As for your offer of giving me the opportunity to travel to Italy, visa free, thanks.
But, I don't need a visa to travel to Italy, or any EEC country.

You just seem very angry and bitter, and I've no idea why.
Re: See Why I Am Angry: by Tats(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2008
tochito:

I posted on this forum (how to travel to major countries visa free)and it was castigated and rubbished by one so called abigo or is it bingo saying that i am out to make money.Now i out to prove that my info is 100 percent real.Siena also did the worst by moving my post.i am giving this in to 5 people in this forum ([b]how to travel to italy or vietnam,china visa free)[/b]including siena and abigo(bingo)free of charge to prove my self.perhaps is because i am 20 years old and they thought it's impossible for a 20yrs old little boy to travel to italy and import goods.send your e-mail to net.italia@yahoo.com when you get this info make sure you go back to the forum and say yes 'He is real'. this life is VANITY. b/because the rich and the poor>>>>>>>one GOD. so WHAT is IT?

I am also very angry too! Of course you can travel to Italy and China Visa free! Who dares to contradict your claims?

You want to know how? Travel by road to Libya (pray you survive the trip) and then cross to sicily in Italy with 50 others in an overnight and overcrowded canoe or whatever you call it (which is actually meant to carry only 15 people). Then risk being detained in Libya by Ghadaffi's boys, drowning or dumped in the sea close to your destination by your traffickers!

Next?

Congrats you succeeded in arriving Italy. Then you are fed up and want to get to China visa free? very easy! Take a boat and cross to Albania and then move east to Greece. Make sure you rest very well in Greece before continuing your trip. Next, find your way to Europe's Turkey. At instabul, cross over to Asia Turkey and continue. Are you getting tired? No way! Your journey is not far again as you are now in Asia and China is also in Asia! Next, as I don't want you to be caught up in the war in Georgia, i would advise you go through Iran! At Iran, find your way to Turkmenistan, then uzbekistan, Tajikistan, kyrgyzstan and alas, you are in China. If you don't want to pass through several 'stans, you can go from Turkmenistan into Afghanistan and then China. I would suggest that this second option is a better route. Have a safe trip and let me know when you arrive China!  shocked shocked
Re: See Why I Am Angry: by tochito(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2008
I wonder why every body is against me.Why all this hostility?why do you expect me to give away the info i got with my hard earned money free?Why is it that nigerians like free stuff?Well,siena,to do what you preach i demand you give me something free.any reasonable and usable info.just to do what you preach.for my info is too large that i can not type enough of it. Give me something @ net.italia@yahoo.com
Re: See Why I Am Angry: by tochito(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2008
My info is such that if you get to any of the embassy you get audience and respect not to be treated as a nigerian as usual.i am very proud of what i have and who i am.for this i have no competition b/cos what i know SDE do not know(me i say so)
Re: See Why I Am Angry: by ty4real(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2008
Tats:

I am also very angry too! Of course you can travel to Italy and China Visa free! Who dares to contradict your claims?

You want to know how? Travel by road to Libya (pray you survive the trip) and then cross to sicily in Italy with 50 others in an overnight and overcrowded canoe or whatever you call it (which is actually meant to carry only 15 people). Then risk being detained in Libya by Ghadaffi's boys, drowning or dumped in the sea close to your destination by your traffickers!

Next?

Congrats you succeeded in arriving Italy. Then you are fed up and want to get to China visa free? very easy! Take a boat and cross to Albania and then move east to Greece. Make sure you rest very well in Greece before continuing your trip. Next, find your way to Europe's Turkey. At instabul, cross over to Asia Turkey and continue. Are you getting tired? No way! Your journey is not far again as you are now in Asia and China is also in Asia! Next, as I don't want you to be caught up in the war in Georgia, i would advise you go through Iran! At Iran, find your way to Turkmenistan, then uzbekistan, Tajikistan, kyrgyzstan and alas, you are in China. If you don't want to pass through several 'stans, you can go from Turkmenistan into Afghanistan and then China. I would suggest that this second option is a better route. Have a safe trip and let me know when you arrive China!  shocked shocked

What a funny way to end the Gulliver travel story! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Why I Am Angry: by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2008
tochito:

I wonder why every body is against me.Why all this hostility?why do you expect me to give away the info i got with my hard earned money free?Why is it that nigerians like free stuff?Well,siena,to do what you preach i demand you give me something free.any reasonable and usable info.just to do what you preach.for my info is too large that i can not type enough of it. Give me something @ net.italia@yahoo.com

I'm not hostile to you, far from it.

I'm not asking you for any free stuff - read carefully what I wrote.
I doubt you have anything I need, but again, thanks for thinking of me.

If you paid good money for free information, well. . .

. . .Sadly, there's a sucker born every minute. undecided
Re: See Why I Am Angry: by tochito(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2008
Well,siena all i am not asking you to travel to italy.all i want you to do is to get the special,one in town info and confirm it for other forumites who might be interested.or are you ashamed b/cos you blacklisted it.do'nt worry i will give you my dear.for you 'ty4real'or is it taiwan you call your self,your mere dreamer and an idle monk for insinuating such thought of yours.People like you are prohibited from entering embassies b/cos of your arrogans,insted you get smuggled to countries(from morocco to u.k,libya to italy====you see your live?
Anywell,i love(hate)you all and i have no competition yet.
Re: See Why I Am Angry: by iice(f): 4:36am On Sep 06, 2008
Another one who cannot comprehend simple sentences.

(1) (Reply)

Attention All Travel Agents & Scammers & Guillible Travel Enthusiasts / Are You In Need Of Egypt Visa Urgently? / Uli, Anambra State To Central Business District, Abuja - Road Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.