Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Grace And Mercy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace And Mercy (1237 Views)

The Messages Of Grace And Hellfire: Which Has Had More Impact In Recent Times? / Difference Between GRACE And MERCY Explained! / The Law Was Given By Moses But Grace And Truth Came By Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grace And Mercy by Ciaralover(f): 5:14am On Jul 02, 2006
what is the difference btween these two!!
Re: Grace And Mercy by Drusilla(f): 5:37am On Jul 02, 2006
Grace is unrelated to anything the reciever has done.

Mercy is despite what the reciever has done.
Re: Grace And Mercy by Ciaralover(f): 6:03am On Jul 02, 2006
What do u mean girl, God had grace on people in the bible!!

Mercy is when God has passion on u fa doing something wrong, like he dont punnish u!!!EX, God have mercy, Christ have mercy,God have mercy on me

Grace on the other hand is God just showing u love like God had Grace on on me today, ex spme people pray that God grace be on them fa the rest of their lives which means that God should be wit u fa the rest of ur live!!
Re: Grace And Mercy by Drusilla(f): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2006
Cl,

Yeah. I agree. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A God / Another Attack On Christain In Jos Yesterday. / Reincarnation Offshoot From Joagbaje Cruxificion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.