Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate (2080 Views)

The Media's Unhealthy Obsession With Sarah Palin / Sarah Palin Is A Mistake / Mccain Picks Sarah Palin As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by BigB11(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2008
This is absolutely a wrong pick and a poor job done by John McCain's camp.
It is now lingering everywhere that this chick (Sarah Palin) had an affair (that almost ruined her career few years ago) with her husband's business associate.
The dude (husband's associate) is now being shielded from the media, which I think wouldn't last.

It is now also confirmed that her redneck would be son in-law has made several racial comments on his myspace page; his buddies are now coming out to expose the dark side of this boy (the baby daddy in training).

Moreover, it has been speculated for the past 72 hr that John McCain has been very upset to be discovering all these negative development about his selected VP. And let me tell you something, when John McCain is not happy, it is extremely challenging for him to cover it up. If he isn't using vulgar language, one could easily tell from his body language.
Watch him tonight and watch extra prozac pills in action.

I give this chick (Sarah Palin) few more weeks to break down; she is definitely not the VP the greatest country on earth deserves.

For more info click: 
http://coverawards.com/tag/sarah-palin-magazine-cover/

http://coverawards.com/2008/09/03/news_national_enquirer_sarah_palin_cover_47182/
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by idupaul: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2008
so she is also a LovePeddler, i think i will quit this republican camp ooo. angry angry angry
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by JeSoul(f): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2008
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate

Laughable.
You get your 'news' from the Gossip National Enquirer? shocked *shaking my head* Reasonable and intelligent heads won't bite on this smelly fish so please provide a trustworthy news source, suitable to be used as a platform for profitable discussion, not the National Tabloiderer.
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by RichyBlacK(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2008
A slutina? sad
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by BigB11(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2008
You get your 'news' from the Gossip National Enquirer? *shaking my head* Reasonable and intelligent heads won't bite on this smelly fish so please provide a trustworthy news source, suitable to be used as a platform for profitable discussion, not the National Tabloiderer.

Believe what you want to believe, but keep in mind that this same National Enquirer came up with John Edwards affairs many months before he was finally caught red handed.

Let us wait and see!
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by JeSoul(f): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2008
Big B1:

Believe what you want to believe, but keep in mind that this same National Enquirer came up with John Edwards affairs many months before he was finally caught red handed.

Let us wait and see!
Oh please brotha, they get a story right 1 in every 10,000 baseless accusations. But yes we will wait n see this lie fall back into the bucket of recylced rumors the NE uses as weapons of attack on people they don't like or agree with.
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2008
News has it that Saharareporter and PM news captured the whole show in a tape.
Go and get your copies now; Palin body na real dunlop.
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by YangaRat: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2008
So because that woman like to enjoy different-different man for chook-chook any time when she husband done go work, na him cause wey all of una dey vex like this ?

And I sure say out of all you man when dey cry say that woman be ashawo, NOBODY go reject that woman if she carry that so-so wata yansh come give you.  Even all those man pikin when don swear say na only fresh woman when never born bomboy them for like to chook, them go still take them blokos flog this mama of 5 pikin, at least so that them go fit siddon for beer parlor to nak 'tory of how them don climb America Vice President toto and do many style and system.   

Monkey no fine but him mama love am.
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by Sisikill: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2008
National Enquirer? Seriously? Was this before or after their Elvis is still alive and lives in a graceland replica home in Venus with is Alien wife, Parapapupu Story?
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2008
Sisikill:

National Enquirer? Seriously? Was this before or after their Elvis is still alive and lives in a graceland replica home in Venus with is Alien wife, Parapapupu Story?

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by Ibime(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2008
Well, 95% of National Enquirers' allegations are baseless.

Still, politicians should stop claiming religious piety. We all remember the allegations of gay Republican senators a few months back.

The son-in-law to be claims to 'redneck and proud' - are you surprised that he may be a racist?
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by JeSoul(f): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2008
Sisikill:

grin lol . . . abeg make you help me ask am oh! National enquirer is now a 'news' source, and I am the heir to the throne of England.
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by congoshine(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2008
McCain sef go do im own lipsrsealed
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by BigB11(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2008
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by davidif: 3:10am On Sep 05, 2008
come on guys, its the national enquirer, i know they've been on a roll lately by exposing John Edwards but they its still the national enquirer we are talking about.
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by KarmaMod(f): 3:16am On Sep 05, 2008
National Enquirer? embarassed
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by TPS360: 4:45am On Sep 05, 2008
waiting for kobojunkie."the republican" to respond, . , republicans like kobojunkie are suffering from mccainitis,
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by NegroNtns(m): 4:51am On Sep 05, 2008
What do you expect to get from National Enquirer?   Huffingtonpost is right leaning and it was one of the sites where it was reported that Trig is Sarah's grandbaby.  

Yanaga Rat, you don kolo finish,

Here is what I expect to hear and no one is talking about it.  If Sarah had been Bill's VP, would Monica have had a chance?  Now, thats some controversy for you if one is needed.
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by carmelily: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2008
how do all these "confirmed" affect the price of eba in yaba market?
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by JeSoul(f): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2008
carmelily:

LOL . . . the question of the year has just been asked.
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by MrCrackles(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2008
carmelily:

i wonder ooo!!

She na Bend-down EBA or standard EBA u dey talk LILY?! grin
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by carmelily: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2008
Brash!:

i wonder ooo!!

She na Bend-down EBA or standard EBA u dey talk LILY?! grin

all of the above my brother. i'm sick and tired of this Palin madness. we all know the Republicans don't stand a chance, why waste precious breath over the matter? Mccain himself CONSISTENTLY cheated on his 1st wife before their divorce and it didnt thwart his political ambitions.  Thank God he, at least acknowledges it as "a moral failure". infidelity and drunkenness are distinguishing qualities of American politicians. Make we hear word, jare.
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by Mamajama(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2008
This atrocious stories will only make the republicans strong, we don't need this type of baseless accusation, I am for OBAMA and the way to win this election is to question McCain voting record with BUSH, question his stand on war in Iraq and his economic policies.
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by Kobojunkie: 6:16am On Sep 06, 2008

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/is_it_true_john_mccain_voted_with.html

Q: Is it true John McCain voted with George Bush 95 percent of the time?
The Obama campaign keeps claiming McCain has voted with President Bush 95 percent of the time. Is this true? Is this significant?

A: Yes, it's true, according to Congressional Quarterly's assessment of McCain's voting record.
Sen. Barack Obama has attempted to use the Arizona senator's voting record against him in statements like this:

Barack Obama (June 3): It's not change when John McCain decided to stand with George Bush 95 percent of the time, as he did in the Senate last year.

The claim is true. According to Congressional Quarterly's Voting Studies, in 2007 McCain voted in line with the president's position 95 percent of the time – the highest percentage rate for McCain since Bush took office – and voted in line with his party 90 percent of the time. However, McCain's support of President Bush's position has been as low as 77 percent (in 2005), and his support for his party's position has been as low as 67 percent (2001).

Democrats are, of course, attempting to make the case that a vote for McCain is a vote to continue the policies of Bush, whose approval ratings are, to put it charitably, not a political asset for McCain.

Is 95% "Significant"?

As for whether voting with Bush 95 percent of the time last year is "significant," that's a matter of opinion that we leave to readers to determine for themselves.

When doing so, they may wish to consider that Obama's votes were in line with the president's position 40 percent of the time in 2007. That shouldn't be terribly surprising. Even the Senate's Democratic leader, Harry Reid of Nevada, voted with Bush 39 percent of the time last year, according to the way Congressional Quarterly rates the votes.

The McCain campaign points out that Obama told a local TV interviewer recently that "the only bills that I voted for, for the most part, since I've been in the Senate were introduced by Republicans with George Bush." Obama was actually wrong about that. In 2006 he voted alongside the president 49 percent of the time, and in 2005, the year before Democrats took control of the Senate, Obama voted with the president only 33 percent of the time.

Also, Obama voted in line with fellow Senate Democrats 97 percent of the time in 2007 and 2005, and 96 percent of the time in 2006, according to CQ.

And so . . .

So to sum up, McCain has indeed voted to support the unpopular Bush 95 percent of the time most recently, but less so in earlier years. And Obama has voted pretty close to 100 percent in line with fellow Democrats during his brief Senate career.

- Emi Kolawole

Sources
CQ member Profiles: Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz). 1 Apr. 2007. Congressional Quarterly, 9 June 2008.

CQ member Profiles: Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill). February 2008. Congressional Quarterly, 12 June 2008.

CQ member Profiles: Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev). February 2008. Congressional Quarterly, 12 June 2008.

Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by TOYOSI20(f): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2008
@ Topic,

If this is actually true, then it means her cup has overflown, . . . . .

To think that with all these scandals she was the only candidate McCain deemed fit. . . . . . it is sad really shocked sad
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by plusQueen: 12:50am On Oct 13, 2008
you may not like Palin.
I don't.
But let's not smear her name or join in carrying unsubstantiated rumors.
That's very low.

The ex-wife of the man rumored to have had an affair with Republican vice presidential pick Sarah Palin tells Usmagazine.com the hearsay is "absolutely, completely false."

"I can tell you this with 1000 percent certainty, Sarah Palin never had an affair," said Debbie Richter when reached Friday afternoon.

The rumor that her now ex-husband, Scott Richter, had an affair with Palin gained momentum after the National Enquirer reported she had been romantically involved with Todd Palin's business associate. The McCain camp threatened to sue the Enquirer over the story, according to CBS News.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/ex-wife-man-rumored-have-had-affair-with-sarah-palin-said-not-true-0
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by TOYOSI20(f): 12:55am On Oct 13, 2008
The woman has issues abeg aside from this one. . . . , . . . , .
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 13, 2008
Issues for real.
sleeping with her hubby's business ass. then abusing her power! hiss
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by darfur(m): 3:08am On Oct 13, 2008
hillary clinton was also rumored to have had some kind extra marital waka sometime in the past. the dude in question ''committed suicide'' . . . . lol

palin is better than hillary still. hoha, tongue , but this is not the issue, how many american women are innocent of this great transgression? how mny of una holy pagans wey wan tarnish this babe home are morally better.

abeg leave mater jare, the issue be say, a McCain govt is a global disaster. that is the point. palin is a comedian in difficult times. she may end up as VP and God help us, america would have failed the world. we remain to pack their sh-t another 8-12yrs. meanwhile the sh-t from W has started to smell badly across the globe. add McCains sh-t to that, it may cause serious population depletion across the globe. . . either by war or hunger
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by plusQueen: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2008
This is just rumor o
abeg the woman is innocent of this charge.
It's McCain we should worry about morally.
He has no character.
Isn't he the one that was captured as a POW and held for years while his first wife held on and stood by his side waiting for his release.
[b]She nursed him to health and sanity when he was released but how did he repay her?
poor woman broke her hip in a car accident or so and McCain dumped her and her fractured pelvis and started messing with Cindy.[/b]What a maverick!
Re: Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate by darfur(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2008
even this story is irrelevant. simple matter is the guy is not what america needs now. america needs the democratic policy now. that's it.

(1) (Reply)

Russian President Vladmir Putin Speaks On Turkey's Attack / Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania / South Africans Dead Pose Challenge, Check Out The Scary Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.