Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,405 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Most Handsome White Men/Boys - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Handsome White Men/Boys (229948 Views)

Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 / Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ceasyc(f): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2010
Rahsiel:

Why are so many black people ignorant?

Wenthworth Miller and Keanu Reeves are black  so is Vin Diesel.

If you don't considered them white I say Will Smith, Tyra Banks, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Tyson Beckford and so on aren't Black. But every black person says they look black, so they are 100% black.
First time I saw Keanu Reeves and Wenthworth Miller, I had never image they were mixed, so many of my friends.

Greeks, Turks and Arabs are also white. And if you say no they aren't because they are tanned, why do you considered light skin blacks as black people, they dont't habe black skin, often they are lighter than Italian.

The difference of the facial features of a darkskin and a lightskin black is not bigger as the facial features difference of germans, french, arabs or latinos. Because of that they are considered caucasians. And Bollywood actors are also white caucasians. Look at the facial features.

lmao. where did u get d fact dat keanu is black? read your post again. na wa oh. read my earlier post wella

ceasyc:

keanu reeves - tho not fully white, his mom is english

according to wikipedia
Keanu Reeves was born in Beirut, Lebanon, the son of Patricia Bond (née Taylor), a costume designer/performer, and Samuel Nowlin Reeves, Jr., a geologist. Reeves's mother is English (white), and his father is an American of English, Hawaiian, Chinese, and Portuguese descent

again: [/b]lmao. [b]yes vin diesel n wentworth have black n white/other ancestry but where did u get d fact dat keanu is black or has black ancestry? i may be wrong but i tot d chinese, japanese, indians, etc r called asians not caucasians? i gats 2 check that. i remember a chinese manager at 1 of d lidl stores in london telling me that he was called black when he 1st got to UK. guess d ppl were just racist undecided
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2010
Rahsiel:

Wenthworth Miller and Keanu Reeves are black so is Vin Diesel. . . . . . .
First time I saw Keanu Reeves and Wenthworth Miller, I had never imaged they were mixed. . . . . . . .
As for Wentworth Miller, being referred to as "Snowflakes" in Prison Break did not make matters any clearer. I've always thought he was white, but later learnt he's mixed.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Rahsiel: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
Yes my fault, I know Wenthworth Miller is white.
But for the people who always claim, that someone is not white because he has mixed ancestry.
How many African Americans have white ancestry? The most.
And 30% of white Americans have black ancestry.

The term Caucasian race has been used to denote the general physical type of some or all of the indigenous populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia.

Aryans and Dravidian arrived in India and became dominant but mixed with the tribal Austro-Asiatic peoples that were already in India.
The north Indians are the descendants of Aryans and the south Indians are Dravidians.
Indians are effectively made up of three races: the Caucasian is the dominant feature in all Indians but Indians have varying degree of Mongol and Austro-Asiatic in the genetic make-up.
Southern Indians tend to be Australoid. Eastern Indians tend to be Mongoloid and Northern Indians tend to be Caucasian.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by favouredjb(f): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2010
Taylor lautner

This guy that hosts "your momma" can't remeba his name

George cloony

Ashton kutcher

Mario lopez

This "hangover"lead actor
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by freshera: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
Harry in X factor 2010 wink

Jason Statham (though he is balding)

Will post more later

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by tayolumi(f): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2010
Josh Hartnett
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by iice(f): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2010
I think it's his brows that make him attractive tongue
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by chic2pimp(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
chika98:

Funny lot! Well I don't know about all that. I rarely swoon over white men
Except he is British and a tall handsome hunk then yeah grin
Jheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz. . . . . . . . . . Perfect Definition of Yours Truly cool. Oya start swooning tongue
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2011
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Somaliland(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/445527_uglyblakgirls_jpg814fab5f5ce1575ed6164f228a539932

Black men on top in every aspect in a study.

We have the full package as seen on that graph: attraciveness, competence, dominance, warmth, maturity, strength, masculinity. As well as having a big package down below which is important for use in the bedroom, you should be singing the black men praises ladies grin grin
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:28am On May 28, 2011
What is the point of your post? should you even be in this thread?

How embarrassing for you
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by candylips(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2011
thief of hearts
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Somaliland(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2011
@Toh, Its a forum why would I get embarassed smh
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:38pm On May 28, 2011
you should be embarrassed arguing with girls who are talking about celebs
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Somaliland(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2011
Wow really arguing when I just made a post and haven't argued with anyone hmm. Anyway this is a forum it should be a fun and laidback place, not somewhere you get embarassed and feel ashamed.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:43pm On May 28, 2011
ok let me put it in layman's words

You posting some dumb graph on this thread is pathetic and stupid. capice?
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by naijangel7(f): 8:53pm On May 28, 2011
Why are so many black people ignorant?

Wenthworth Miller and[b] Keanu Reeves[/b] are black so is Vin Diesel.

If you don't considered them white I say Will Smith, Tyra Banks, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Tyson Beckford and so on aren't Black. But every black person says they look black, so they are 100% black.
First time I saw Keanu Reeves and Wenthworth Miller, I had never image they were mixed, so many of my friends.

Greeks, Turks and Arabs are also white. [/b]And if you say no they aren't because they are tanned, why do you considered light skin blacks as black people, they dont't habe black skin, often they are lighter than Italian.

The difference of the facial features of a darkskin and a lightskin black is not bigger as the facial features difference of germans, french, arabs or latinos. Because of that they are considered caucasians. And[b] Bollywood actors are also white caucasians.
Look at the facial features.

DEFINITELY the strangest post i ever read in my life!!! Like how high was the poster of this aberration?
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Somaliland(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

ok let me put it in layman's words

You posting some dumb graph on this thread is pathetic and silly. capice?

I see damn and I was posting it to specifically impress you, how will I ever live on I shall end my life for all the shame I have caused myself  undecided
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:36am On May 29, 2011
ending your life would be the best option cool
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Hardballer(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2011
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by iice(f): 3:03am On May 31, 2011
Clears throat
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:20am On May 31, 2011
Lmao. still clearing after all these years

hey iice cheesy
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by iice(f): 3:28am On May 31, 2011
Hey cheesy
How pesin go do naw grin

You excited for the return of TB?
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:38am On May 31, 2011
Best believe it! grin
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Nnenna1(f): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2011
This white (well, Berber) guy is looks like a Greek Statue facially.

Fu'ad Ait Attou

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2011
eveseh, y u lack sense lyk dis. wot kind of topic is dis, i tot it was a voting topic, i'm far 2 disappointed angry angry tongue tongue
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by nlPoster: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2019
A few facts:

Non blacks in general, are sort of effortlessly better looking than blacks (especially Africans or Nigerians). This is due to Eurocentric features which tend to be more appealing. It also doesn't mean blacks or Nigerians are not good looking.

Eurocentric features look better on camera. I could be wrong about this.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by nlPoster: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2019
the title is wrong. it should be Most Handsome Celebrity White Men

there are other fine men out there but babes here seem to be posting only celebrities

There's a reason for that.

One, your chances of meeting a celebrity are safely low. As in, not very likely to happen.(most of the people posting here would probably freak out if it did).

Two, they're celebrities.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by nlPoster: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
I almost forgot, why is Jesus Christ not on the list?
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Ilamina(f): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
James mardsen
Chris evans
Brad pitt
Josh henderson
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Ilamina(f): 5:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Shia lebouf
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Ilamina(f): 5:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Chris o donnell

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos) / Vanessa Hudgens Vs Ashley Tisdale / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.