Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,510 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Biden Says Palin Family Is Off Limits To Critics - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Says Palin Family Is Off Limits To Critics (1586 Views)

Sarah Palin Is A Mistake / Did Sarah Palin Pass Off Her Teenage Daughter's Child As Hers? / Mccain Picks Sarah Palin As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Says Palin Family Is Off Limits To Critics by KarmaMod(f): 5:41am On Sep 06, 2008
Btw Obama's comment about his daughters was pretty much saying he wouldnt FORCE his daughter to have a kid. After all the decision isnt HIS. It'd be up to her on what to do. To go around and twist it and say he's "all about abortion" is pathetic.
Re: Biden Says Palin Family Is Off Limits To Critics by Kobojunkie: 5:44am On Sep 06, 2008
"Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old,". "I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at age 16, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information."

---- Obama, March 2008
Re: Biden Says Palin Family Is Off Limits To Critics by KarmaMod(f): 5:47am On Sep 06, 2008
once again, what is wrong with that?
Re: Biden Says Palin Family Is Off Limits To Critics by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

once again, what is wrong with that?

lol dont mind these subjective republicans. Let me show kobo the most important part of the quote he cant understand.

so it doesn't make sense to not give them information.

Simple - Obama wasnt saying he would drag his daughters to a hospital for a forced abortion. He was simply advocating the value of sex education (which palin opposes) so that at the end of the day his daughters know they have a choice. To abort or not . . . and enough information to know that sleeping around without protection is the fastest way to catching an STD.

It doesnt take too much english to understand that. Well unless of course you are a republican.
Re: Biden Says Palin Family Is Off Limits To Critics by Kobojunkie: 6:00am On Sep 06, 2008
Isn't it funny that I have never posted anywhere on here that I am a republican or looking to force my view on anyone but in everyone of your attacks you seem to think I am the republican out to get you?. All I have done is simply comment here and there on issues concerning politics in america but some reason, as soon as the post has to do with obama, you rise up as if I am threatening to stab you? I simply posted the actual statement made and BOOM,  once again,  defense mode!!! Are you alright It baffles me that so-called intelligent human beings can react in this  way!
Re: Biden Says Palin Family Is Off Limits To Critics by KarmaMod(f): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2008
Simple - Obama wasnt saying he would drag his daughters to a hospital for a forced abortion. He was simply advocating the value of sex education (which palin opposes) so that at the end of the day his daughters know they have a choice. To abort or not . . . and enough information to know that sleeping around without protection is the fastest way to catching an STD.

I sincerely dont understand how some people reason. so him saying he wouldnt force his daughters to keep a pregnancy and make them marry whomever aka Palin means he wants them to have abortions in their lives?
Re: Biden Says Palin Family Is Off Limits To Critics by NegroNtns(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2008
The Iraq war vote is dead. Obama killed it when he chosed Biden as VP. He accused Hillary of voting the Iraq war and so she is not fit to be a leader of change but then picked Biden for VP. Did he not know that Biden voted for the war?

The issue of changing Washington is dead. Obama killed it when he picked Biden as VP. He accused Hillary's 12yr presence in Washington as corrupt, old Washington but then brought Biden and his 30yr Washington record on his ticket.

I am still wondering, where is Obama's judgement in picking Biden for the same qualities that he criticized and overlooked Hillary for?

Don't worry Dems, the questions that you cannot ask your nominee, we will ask them for you. The falsehood that you don't see, we will reveal them for you. Sit tight, they don't want you to be aware and enlightened about these things; we will educate you about them. If you knew about them you will cause trouble so its better to keep you in the dark and romance your ears with fluff from the master wordsmith himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

London - Students Smash Conservative Party Headquarters / Nicolas Sarkozy Spends £10k A Day On Food / Devastating Meteor Strike In IRAN , Why Is The World Keeping Mute ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.