Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Atm Security - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Atm Security (725 Views)

Why Can't I Withdraw 500 Naira From Most ATM Machines? / I Lost My GTBank ATM Card - What Next? / Interswitch ATM/Debit Card - The Answer To Online Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atm Security by chusben(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2008
ATM SECURITY TO ALL NAIRALANDERS
WHEN A THIEF FORCES U TO TAKE MONEY FROM UR ATM, DO NOT ARGUE OR RESIST, U MIGHT NOT NO WHAT HE OR SHE MIGHT DO TO U. WHAT U SHOULD DO IS TO PUNCH UR PIN IN THE REVERSE, IE IF UR PIN IS 1254, YOU PUNCH 4521. THE MOMENT U PUNCH IN THE REVERSE , THE MONEY WILL COME OUT BUT WILL BE STUCK IN THE MACHINE HALF WAY OUT AND IT WILL ALERT THE POLICE WIHTOUT THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF. EVERY ATM HAS IT. IT IS SPECIALLY MADE TO SIGNIFY DANGER AND HELP. NOT EVERY ONE IS AWARE OF THIS.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Quickly On The Internet With Out Sweat! / The Price Of Cement And Customs Duty / Visa Card Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.