Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Problem With My Share Certificate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Problem With My Share Certificate (882 Views)

Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share / Can I Use My Share Certificate As Collateral For A Loan? / How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With My Share Certificate by focus4life: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2008
Please, i don't know how to go about this problem i am facing with my share certificate. Kindly take a look at what the registrar of intercontinental bank plc wrote me and give me advice on what to do. It goes like this;

Good day,
Please be informed that the share certificate in respect of IHEKAONYE FRIDAY .C for 160units & 135units have been returned to us as unclaimed by the postal authorities and has just been forwarded to you for onward delivery to the shareholder as he requested.

However, indemnity form for the unreturned certificate for 1600units is included, the form should be completed at the high court.

Do acknowledge receipt.

Thank You.
Intercontinental Registrars LimitedCustomer Service Unit107/113, Broad Street,Kingsway Building, 2nd Floor,

Please, kindly comment if i am going to hire a Barrister or i will go to court alone. I will appreciate if you people comment on it as soon as possible.

Thank you all.
Re: Problem With My Share Certificate by UNLEASHED(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2008
Get yourself a qualified stockbroker he will lead you through!
Re: Problem With My Share Certificate by focus4life: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2008
@UNLEASHED

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ADVICE. THEY SENT ME THE SHARE CERTIFICATES AND I AM CONTEMPLATING EITHER TO USE CASH CRAFT AS A BROKER OR ANY OTHER ONE,

PLEASE, KINDLY ADVICE ME IF THE BROKER IS ALRIGHT SO THAT I CAN GO AHEAD AND VERIFY MY CERTIFICATE WITH THEIR COMPANY.

THANKS VERY MUCH.
Re: Problem With My Share Certificate by fadokun: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2008
Hello,
You can use Lead Capital, i work with them and i can help you verify your certificate and also open your cscs account for you free.We have online presence that enables you to have access to your account without us, you can also get research repot, recommendation and prices from our platform. For further information you can visit our website www.leadcapitalng.com or mail me fadokunoluwole@gmail.com or call 07026421994

(1) (Reply)

Learn to create/build assets For Life / How To Prosper In A Turbulent Economy Like Nigeria. / Be Part Of The Early Movers In The Biggest Donation Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.