Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements (770 Views)

Nigeria's Megachurches, Liberia And S/leon Needs Your Financial Help. / A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent / How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements by Tonyet1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2008
A brother here needs a kind encouragement for loosing a close relation(my brother) please kindly send in your encouragements possibly with scriptures it might jus help me. Let brotherly love please abide here, thank you i love ya'll
Re: A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements by Baxilexi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2008
i cant imagine how you feel, but take heart

remember that all thing worketh together for good.
Re: A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements by Ebonyj(f): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2008
Sorry for your loss, I know exactly how you are feeling I lost my baby in December , but I am here now, God helped me through, God will see you through.
Re: A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements by MissyB1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2008
Sorry is a word you'll be hearing very often but what can I say. . . Sorry!!

I have also lost too many loved ones bhu alwaz rem you have a God who'll console you.
Take heart for its all part of LIFE.There are some things we can't change.We only pray for the grace to live with 'em.

I'z sorry smiley
Re: A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements by MrCrackles(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2008
Brother sorry ooo!

E Go better
Re: A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements by Lady2(f): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2008
A brother here needs a kind encouragement for loosing a close relation(my brother) please kindly send in your encouragements possibly with scriptures it might jus help me. Let brotherly love please abide here, thank you i love ya'll

Your help comes from the Lord. Look to him for it all.
Re: A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements by debosky(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2008
Deut. 31:6

'I will never leave you nor forsake you'

brother might be gone, but Jesus sticks closer than any human relation could. I pray you find comfort in Him.
Re: A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements by JeSoul(f): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2008
The bible says "all things work for the good of those who love and trust in God". Even now in your hurt God will bring about good from it and comfort your heart with His indescribable joy and grace. It is well with you brotha.
Re: A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements by ejighikeme: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2008
death is an inevitable event , it must take place and we should not be much bothered that we lost a dear one but we should be bothered on where the person is going-heaven or hell. My brother please take heart, I believe that God knows the best for us.
Re: A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements by Cayon(f): 2:01am On Sep 06, 2008
@poster

Here is my encouragement to you

if your right eye offend you, pluck it out
Re: A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements by olabowale(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2008
@tonye-t: I sympatize with you and your family on your bereefment. May God God Almighty give you strength to deal with the loss. The Almighty Creator says in His Book that every soul shall taste death. The tasting of it, is like the eagerness of a thirsty person rushes to drink cold and refreshing water.

He also, the Almighty says that it is from Him that we came and it is to Him that we shall all return. No one dies except that it is the alloted time and place. The death of your brother should serve many purposes and lessons, but definitely, that your time will come to have the experience, too. What will you do in the maintime, while you are alive? Now is the time to take up the added responsibility of what now occurs because of your brother's death.

Love your parents, more and help the children of the dead. Do not be harsh with his spouse or spouses. All of these and more, will console you. Then trust in the Almighty God, Who created you. H is the One you should seek His help and petition Him to guide you aright and comfort you in this time and forever be your Guide.

Finally, as they say, bad situation does not get better, unless one meet the demand and intend to change it to good. Do not linger in the sorrowness too long. You have others, who now depend on you, because of this loss. May God Almighty make it easy for you and your family to go on. Amin.
Re: A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements by pilgrim1(f): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2008
The above is commendable, as are those preceding it.

olabowale:

Do not linger in the sorrowness too long.

That is a pivotal concern - and my prayers are with you, tonye-t, that you find all the encouragement you need to be strong for the joys beyond the present.

Let this bless your heart:
Psa 71:21 Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.
Re: A Broken Brother Needs Your Encouragements by Tonyet1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2008
I want to say a very big thank you to all yall who has sent one encouragement or the other may the good God almighty bless and keep us alive to share bright moments with ourselves aferall " let the dead bury their dead"-Jesus said) YOU ARE WONDERFUL and thanks for NAIRALAND

(1) (Reply)

Get Inspired By This Dutchman That Built A Replica Of Noah's Ark / Who Is The Almighty God To You? / Islamic Lunar Month For Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.