Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Business Idea: Amputating Machines - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea: Amputating Machines (1131 Views)

I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea / I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / Is this Business Idea Worth Starting Up? (Car Dealer Site) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea: Amputating Machines by mrmayor(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2006
Fellow Nairalanders,

I just had a business idea and I wonder if anyone can help me.I want to start the Importation of Amputating Machines for the 430 Sharia Local Government Areas.
Anybody with idea where I can get these machines for a good price and how much profit I can expect.
This is just a business idea,no offense intended.

Thanks
Re: Business Idea: Amputating Machines by layi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2006
Its a bad business idea. You might as well start importing guns for armed robbers.
Re: Business Idea: Amputating Machines by mrmayor(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2006
I can't import guns for armed robbers because its illegal but amputation is perfectly legal.
Re: Business Idea: Amputating Machines by Izzo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2006
I just don't know why ppl keep luving the site of someone's body parts being chopped off. I really think that is barbaric not to talk of someone importing the machine used in cutting off human body parts. You should probably be thinking of at least more humane punishment than for you to be gaining pleasure seeing your fellow human screaming for it's life.
Re: Business Idea: Amputating Machines by Seun(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2006
Do doctors use machines to amputate people whose limbs have been crushed?
Re: Business Idea: Amputating Machines by DeepSoul(f): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2006
mrmayor:

I can't import guns for armed robbers because its illegal but amputation is perfectly legal.

It's legal?? Under sharia law?? Pple are looking for a way to stop sharia before it spreads to other parts of 9ja and becomes a big issue, others are looking for ways to support and make money out of it! What happened to ur conscience??

Pls this shd be moved to the Jokes Forum sad
Re: Business Idea: Amputating Machines by tafari(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2006
I feel u mr mayor, business does not always blend with morality. we all need money.
I can help you with a link,
Re: Business Idea: Amputating Machines by mrmayor(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2006
I'm not surprised at the high moral brigade on Nairaland.Amputating limbs is perfectly legal in Nigeria and am trying to reduce the suffering of People who are not properly amputated by Sharia Magistrates by importing state of th art machines.Anyone with the info should please supply it.
Re: Business Idea: Amputating Machines by Brymore(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2007
tafari:

I feel u mr mayor, business does not always blend with morality. we all need money.
I can help you with a link,

Yeah we all need money and I see the sense in state-of-the-art amputating machines instead of the knife and hot oil concept, but must we crucify sanity on the altar of money seeking? Amputation is irreversible, so think about those that might be unjustly amputated, or those that are set-up. I believe strongly that we should move towards stopping this barbaric trend of laws instead of seeking to promote it.
Re: Business Idea: Amputating Machines by MP007(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2007
ampu what? that aint no business,
Re: Business Idea: Amputating Machines by hannydarl(f): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2007
@ Poster

My dear brother since moslems very well support the idea that the sharia law be enforced upon them then let us help them by supplying one of the valuable things they need. A machine to help do the amputation or head chopping faster as for me I have no right to stop them from practicissing what they believe in as long as they dont carry their I too know sharia law put on a christians cos we never rallied on the streets for a sharia law and it does not concern us if they dont want to eat pig we christians want if they dont drink alchoholic beverages some of us do if they chop off hands for stealling christians dont so as long as christians are spared carry go my brother import it for them and make money out of their blood.
Re: Business Idea: Amputating Machines by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2007
Infact, we already have amputating machines in our abatoirs across nigeria. Don't you know that? Go to abatoirs and asked where they got the machine they used in chopping cow heads.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn & Glo - Greedy Or Rip-offs? (Short-Code Commissions) / Ogbono Biz How Lucrative / 3 Hottest Products For Mini Importation - Taken From "The Mini Importers Bible"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.