Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Need An Investor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Investor (729 Views)

/ An Investor Needed For A Car Hire Business / I Need An Investor For Biogas Production Buisness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Investor by Ekwere(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2008
hello my people I have read many thread on Nairaland concerning getting of loans and all that,well I have just sgined a sale agreement with a manufacturer of baby diapers with a view to importing them to Nigeria after registration with NAFDAC.The investment is like #6,000,000.00 and after the sale,the projected profit is like #8-9,000,000.00 after the capital has been deducted. Everybody knows that there is a phasing out of cloth nappies and it is not just for the sake of profit but of good quality that would compete with the other brands in the market.
As a young man with a clear vision of where i am going to,I would not work for people forever,need to chat my own life,emply others but the issue here is FINANCE. No Bank in Nigeria is ready to invest with this idea but after seeing that you are making profit,their marketers would swarmp on you begging to open an account.
I am serious about this and this would lead to manufacturing such in Nigeria after some years of import.I would want serious people but not cheats to send a mail to aglobalconsult@yahoo.co.uk/prince75thompson@yahoo.com or betterstill call me on 08024627500. We would sign an agreement to make our coming together legal.
Thank you,
Re: I Need An Investor by bizforce(m): 1:58am On Sep 09, 2008
hi ekwere
wow what a great job you have done. the truth is banks have a lot to money to give but they dnt just want to throw away money. i really feel your pains i've been through it before.
i'm a business development consultant and i can well assure you that you are qualified for a bank loan. just that you might not be putting somethings in the right place.
i can help you raise the fund. i need us to discuss privately: call me on 07055288962 . so i can get some info that will help me to help you.
also go to this site: www.geocities.com/bizforceng
waiting for your call!!!
Re: I Need An Investor by naijacutee(f): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2008
In addition to the points you guys have highlighted, I think that banks unwillingness to lend people money is quite justified. Imagine you were a had a lot of money, and someone asked you for money to start a business, without any proof that it was going to succeed. Would you be willing to risk your hard-earned cash for a venture that has no track record? Wouldn't you be more willing to lend to someone who can prove that they will deliver - And how can one prove this except by believing themselves enough to start up with the little that the have, and showing that it does in fact, work.

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Go Into Any Internet Business Without Reading This. / Investors In Need Of Viable Business Areas / Fraudster: Be Warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.