Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,768 members, 7,834,559 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Am I Pregnant! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Pregnant! (1514 Views)

Am I Infected Please Let Me Know.. / Am I Suffering From Acute Memory Loss Or Forgetfulness? / My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Pregnant! by lsegi: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2008
pls help me.i mistakenly had unprotected sex on the 16th of august after i had started my period on the 8th of august and ended on the 12th of august, although i used postinor 2 immediately after sex. am yet to see my period pls am worried.am not feeling any signs as of yet.pls can any 1 inform me if i mite be pregnant.thank you
Re: Am I Pregnant! by sskenss: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2008
na waooooooooooooo afta all d enlightenment u no still hear word
Re: Am I Pregnant! by tundysho(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2008
Pregnacy is the least of What you should be worried about.You should be worried about STD s especially the dreaded HIV/AIDS for having unprotected sex
Re: Am I Pregnant! by oziomatv(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2008
tundysho:

Pregnacy is the least of What you should be worried about.You should be worried about STD s especially the dreaded HIV/AIDS for having unprotected sex
Did she mentioned of having sex with a stranger? why all these stupid STD, HIV/AIDS got to do with someone asking an important question?
What is wrong in having sex with ones Lover without condom?
Please who don't have something to contribute to an issue should stay aside. Still to figure out why Nairaland seems to be filled with unreasonable creatures.
Re: Am I Pregnant! by dylan1ng(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2008
you have to be careful cos u can easily contact std's or hiv. pls go for lab test in a qualified laboratory in ur area. do hiv test and culture test (hvs)
Re: Am I Pregnant! by vivada: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2008
so sorry you have to go through the anxiety. first how many days is your cycle? no matter your cycle be it 21 to 35 every woman ovulates 14 days before her next period. when are you supposed to see your next period? count 14 days back that gives you your ovulation date. you said you took birth control. did you take it within 72 hours after you had sex? if yes then your period will come but may be altered. if no then you may be pregnant. for more info see a doctor.
Re: Am I Pregnant! by globalaid(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2008
you are not pregant, you still have 6 days as your free day after you finish your period.
Re: Am I Pregnant! by adedoyeen: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2008
u have not seen ur period because ur are worried. anxiety can cause delayed menstral period.stress is anoda thing that can cause menstral period delay.just be calm and relax ur nerves.if u are still worried, u can test ur urine.go to a chemist and ask for pregnancy stripes. above all be careful next time
Re: Am I Pregnant! by kbobo(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2008
please help me.i mistakenly had unprotected sex on the 16th of august after i had started my period on the 8th of august and ended on the 12th of august, although i used postinor 2 immediately after sex. am yet to see my period please am worried.am not feeling any signs as of yet.please can any 1 inform me if i mite be pregnant.thank you

Hi,
Well if u have not seen your period or any signs by now then answer this two questions.

1.Even without sex have you ever had delay in your previous periods.If no then you may be pregnant.

2.Have started feeling pains around your waist or feeling nausea/feverish.If yes check if your bust is getting heavier.Then you are pregnant .If No then you may to wait a bit.

Wishing you the best.
K.bobo.
Re: Am I Pregnant! by lioness(f): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2008
@ Isege,

Hey girl have yu seen it yet. I hear postinor could actually delay your period for 5 whole days , of torment grin
Re: Am I Pregnant! by ssRhino: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2008
Why not just go and buy the pregnancy test kit and try it out.
Re: Am I Pregnant! by clemcykul(f): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2008
perfect option
Re: Am I Pregnant! by ollie: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2008
hey just contact me.
ollie@gmail.com
Re: Am I Pregnant! by oluchiv(f): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2008
Did she mentioned of having sex with a stranger? why all these stupid STD, HIV/AIDS got to do with someone asking an important question?
What is wrong in having sex with ones Lover without condom?
Please who don't have something to contribute to an issue should stay aside. Still to figure out why Nairaland seems to be filled with unreasonable creatures.
Report to moderator Logged
Failing does not makes one a failure, but quitting certainly does. s

HABA NA FIGHT,
HAVE YOU COUNTED THE DAYS PROPERLY?AND IF YES THEN,
JUST GO AND SEE A DOCTOR COS I DONT THINK WE HAVE THE SOLUTION ,BUT IT MAY BE YOUR WORRY AND STRESS THAT IS KEEPING IT FROM COMING, AND TRY AND BE MORE CAREFUL IN ORDER TO SAVE URSELF THE WORRY NEXT TIME.
GOODLUCK
Re: Am I Pregnant! by shollyaj(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2008
Its best u see a doctor
Re: Am I Pregnant! by postinor2: 6:00am On Jan 24, 2011
for those to shy to purchase postinor2 over the counter, you may purchase online with us via credit card, at postinor2(dot)webs(dot)com. Satisfaction guaranteed, smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sponsorship For Medical Treatment Abroad ! / Could Aids Be Linked To Intestinal Worms? / How To Get Rid Of Black Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.