Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? (4945 Views)

Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches / My Body Itches Me Everytime I Have My Bath. / Help! I'm Going Bald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by awonboiz: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2007
I get this funny itching (SWEETY) at the middle of my head every now and then. i try not to scratch it but each time i do , the tin dey sweet me!

please nairalanders AM SCARED, am i going BALD or what? I need answers asap.
Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by Crownvilla(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2007
@ Awon Boiz,

I've been experiencing the same thing! Please resist the urge to scratch because you will end up bald.

I've been guilty myself of succumbing to the enjoyable itch but have succeded lately in resisting.
Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by thirdi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2007
Get a good shampoo and relaxer and wash your scalp that is a sure treatment for this
Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by almondjoy(f): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2007
awon boiz:

I get this funny itching (SWEETY) at the middle of my head every now and then. i try not to scratch it but each time i do , the tin dey sweet me!

You said what?--- cheesy   Gosh!  Dirty Pig! cheesy  Please keep your psoriasis or scabies off Nairaland.  Don't come back here till you have taken your bath in a mixture of Izal and Dettol 3 times a day for a full month! Gosh!---And women will sleep on the same bed with guys like you? shocked

Gosh!  Only God know where else you itch when dey "sweet" you too! tongue  May you go bald in all other areas too and expose all the mango sized ticks on your body--make them fall comot! grin

Dirty boy! Hmmmmmmmmm! angry

What kind of man is this for heaven's sake?

SOPONO OOOOOOOOH!!!!!
Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2007
almondjoy:

[b]You said what?--- cheesy Gosh! Dirty Pig! cheesy Please keep you psoriasis or scabies off Nairaland. Don't come back here till you have taken your bath in a misture of Izal and Dettol 3 times a day for a full month![/b]Gosh! Only God know where else you itch when dey "sweet" you too!

I actually fall off my chair while reading this comment, you are so funny, this post made my day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ROTFLAMO you are mean oh but in a silly way
Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by scambater(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2007
almondjoy:

You said what?--- cheesy   Gosh!  Dirty Pig! cheesy  Please keep your psoriasis or scabies off Nairaland.  Don't come back here till you have taken your bath in a mixture of Izal and Dettol 3 times a day for a full month! Gosh and women will sleep on the same bed with guys like you? shocked

Gosh!  Only God know where else you itch when dey "sweet" you too! tongue  May you go bald in all other areas too and expose all the mango sized ticks on your body--make them fall comot! grin

Oh my God!!! that was crazy shocked shocked shocked girl who teach you to talk like that, That was funny as hell. I feel sorry for the bobo now see as you just finish the bobo for Nairaland.
Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by almondjoy(f): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2007
Can you imagine?  How person with poor hygiene go come Nairaland and say this kind of a thing? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Can you see that there is more than one guy here with the same problem.  And to think these people may be married or have girlfriends? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2007
You sound like a fucking sissy, got grow some ball lol abeg stop i can't laugh anymore my stomach is hurting sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by scambater(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2007
I'm not making excuses for the bobo, but maybe his just using the wrong shampoo or not using any conditioner. or maybe it's just the dry air that's making his hair itch grin grin
Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by almondjoy(f): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2007
Please this is purely a hygiene deficit disorder!
Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by scambater(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2007
almondjoy:

Please this is purely a hygiene deficit disorder!

How you take know, you been know the bobo before grin grin grin grin
Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by ifyalways(f): 5:04am On Dec 13, 2007
go buy iron sponge,the type used for washing those big big cooking pots wink use am wash and scrape your head for three days,three times daily. grin grin grin
if syptoms persists after 3 weeks,try this concotion ;
klin detergent,3 satchets
omo in action ,5 satchets
jik bleach,500 ml
elephant detergent,7 satchets
izal,1000 liters

mix all in a bowl,drink 3 spoons before and after each sweety scrathy session. grin grin grin grin grin grin

goodluck tongue

1 Like

Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 13, 2007
almondjoy:

You said what?--- cheesy Gosh! Dirty Pig! cheesy Please keep your psoriasis or scabies off Nairaland. Don't come back here till you have taken your bath in a mixture of Izal and Dettol 3 times a day for a full month! Gosh!---And women will sleep on the same bed with guys like you? shocked

Gosh! Only God know where else you itch when dey "sweet" you too! tongue May you go bald in all other areas too and expose all the mango sized ticks on your body--make them fall comot! grin

SOPONO OOOOOOOOH!!!!!

and they said I get bad mouth?
That was funny.
Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 13, 2007
awon boiz:

You have lice AKA school children. grin
Use Raid or shelltox and your worries will be over.
Re: My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:48am On Jan 29, 2008
Possibly a bad case of Dandruff. undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Sperm Analysis / What You Didn't Know About Dwarfism / Blend Bitter Leaf And Bitter Kola, Soak In Bitter Lemon For These Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.