Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

How To Register Nigerian Domains - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Register Nigerian Domains (744 Views)

How To Register 'free Domain' And Free Hosting / Unable To Register NG Domains - .Com.NG Servers Down? / How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Register Nigerian Domains by urihsab: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2008
I want to register a .edu.ng domain, but using NIRA (http://db.register.net.ng/index.php) has gotten me nowhere. Does anyone have any idea how to effectively register a .edu.ng domain?
Re: How To Register Nigerian Domains by kehers(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2008
AFAIK, NIRA is still the only way out. The other option is paying someone to do it for you , of which he/she will still go through NIRA. By the way, what type of difficulties do you experience when trying to set things up? I mean what exactly do u mean by saying "NIRA has gotten me nowhere"

(1) (Reply)

Integrated Archive Manager / Urgently Needed: About Website Design From Microsoftword / Pls Help Rate This Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.