Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo (2332 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo by tesyes: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2008
what do you feel about ikechukwu uche's engagement to jombo the actress
Re: Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo by carnal: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2008
pls remind me of these Ikechukwu Uche, i hope i am not hearing double?
Re: Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo by jessn: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2008
i only heard they are dating. are we marrying them here already? funny, they have never answered any question about each other in any paper. let's not be faster than them. whatever ikechukwu uche and uche jombo have going on, they are not talking about it. i think we should respect that
Re: Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo by spikedcylinder: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2008
jess n:

i only heard they are dating. are we marrying them here already? funny, they have never answered any question about each other in any paper. let's not be faster than them. whatever ikechukwu uche and uche jombo have going on, they are not talking about it. i think we should respect that

Good point. smiley
Re: Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo by tRoOE(f): 12:10am On Sep 20, 2008
[size=13pt]who is Uche?[/size]
Re: Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo by sima(f): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2008
who are all dis people ?? angry
can sumone pls post dere pix grin
Re: Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo by showbobo(m): 1:06am On Sep 21, 2008
a footballer and an actress i guess. undecided undecided
Re: Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo by Queenisha1: 1:37am On Sep 21, 2008
She'll be Mrs Uche Uche shocked shocked shocked
that one dey one kain
Re: Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo by spikedcylinder: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

She'll be Mrs Uche Uche shocked shocked shocked
that one dey one kain

I think its a unique name o. smiley
Re: Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo by MrCrackles(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2008
carnal:

please remind me of these Ikechukwu Uche, i hope i am not hearing double?

the same light skinned fella that plays professional footy in spain and nationally for Nigeria!
Re: Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo by Emad(f): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2008
but i thought this same ikechukwu is engaged to Genevieve who is expecting his baby according to one other post?
grin grin grin

story story!!
Re: Ikechukwu Uche And Jombo by ifyalways(f): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2008
lol

(1) (Reply)

Pictures:charly Boy's 200 Million Naira Fortune / New Photos of Kim Kardashian / Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.