Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Quality Of Nigeria Home Video - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quality Of Nigeria Home Video (2061 Views)

Woman Caught Doing Something Horrible To Corpse In Funeral Home -VIDEO / 20 Ways To Improve The Quality Of Your Life (must Read) / How Naija Guys Die In The Desert Trying To Escape The Poverty At Home [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Of Nigeria Home Video by chapsman: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2006
hi people, how would you rate nigeria home video the quality of background the colour to me i will rate 30% out of 100%
Re: Quality Of Nigeria Home Video by diddy4(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2006
i will rate them like 35%. they really have alotta work to do. i mean, you look at a poster of a movie and you already know whats going down in the movie and the role each xter will play. its an apology. in as much as we are trying, we still got miles to go. i give them props but they need to step their game up.
Re: Quality Of Nigeria Home Video by Badman888(m): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2006
even tough they are trying now, but i would give them like 25% they got lots of work to do,
Re: Quality Of Nigeria Home Video by ddizzle(f): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2006
20%
Re: Quality Of Nigeria Home Video by clocky(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2006
very crappy stuff i'll give 20%
Re: Quality Of Nigeria Home Video by nnena: 2:19am On Jul 20, 2006
35%
Re: Quality Of Nigeria Home Video by sexindcity(f): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2006
Based on technology available in africa i think the nigerian movie industry is doing aiight.My only problem with them is editing. There are so many grammatical errors in movies today and the producer or director or whoever does not cut the scenes thats just wrong and embarrassing. if they work on that they would be fine.
Re: Quality Of Nigeria Home Video by Oracle(m): 4:37am On Aug 08, 2006
I've got no percentage to give anybody, Nigerians are really trying but they still have a long way to go and the most important thing is improvement
Re: Quality Of Nigeria Home Video by Nobody: 11:21am On May 27, 2007
Script = 2%

Photography= 3%

Editing= 2%

Directing= 4%

Production= 3%

Acting = 3%

Costume= 1%

Total == 18%

One thing still baffles me; a movie done in the western world about 70 years ago, still beats the latest Nigerian movie in all aspect. Ranging from scripts to production.
Re: Quality Of Nigeria Home Video by Oracle(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2007
Haba Nuzo.
that percentage is too low, Increase it a little

(1) (Reply)

Your Pic On Nairaland: How Do You Feel? / Prophet T.b Joshua's Message To Nigerian Leaders Today |02/01/2011. / 45 Life Lessons You Must Learn, Written By A 90 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.