Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator (3721 Views)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Religion Section 'awards Night' / Why Religion Section Will Always Turn Christians Into Atheists, Not Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Seun(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2008
To assist mukina2, who do you recommend?
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by MissyB1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2008
A girl or a guy?
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by mukina2: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2008
its doesn't matter

As long as the person is law abiding
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Seun(m): 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2008
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2008
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by AKO1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2008
Davidylan?

Jesoul?

Gamine?

I think I'm also law-abiding wink
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2008
unfortunately i cannot guarantee not being partisan. I throw my weight behind A K O.
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by reindeer: 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2008
how about me? grin
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2008
Davidylan
Queenish
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Davidylan
Queenish

I agree
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by MissyB1(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2008
There's actually nobody who abides 100% to the rules
of this forum includin the mods so . . . . ?

A.k.O
Jesoul

wil be back wen I rem more names.
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by tope2000(f): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2008
david!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by dreeldee: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2008
dreeldee cool
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by MissyB1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2008
Plus please becareful when choosing.
We (christians) don't want a muslim/ an atheist moderating us.
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Cayon(f): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2008
Anyone, once they are not bias. . . . .right my goodfriend Mukina6

Find someone who fit this description

http://www.answers.com/topic/christian
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2008
dreeldee:

dreeldee cool
He said Religion section, not sexuality sec cool
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by LASIEFAIRE(m): 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2008
please take davidylan of the list. He is highly partial.
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by dreeldee: 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

He said Religion section, not sexuality sec cool

yeah, he didn't say he was establishing a church did he? wink by d way, i'm a christian cool
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by AKO1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2008
Co-pastor Dreeldee wink
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2008
Y'all want this sec to be deleted?

If yes, vote dreeldee
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by dreeldee: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2008
A_K_O:

Co-pastor Dreeldee wink
yes o smiley smiley
Ruby_Pearl:

Y'all want this sec to be deleted?

If yes, vote dreeldee
i'm not that terrible, why paint me like this coconut head lipsrsealed besides i'm very busy so jk
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Seun(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2008
SMC: Any half intelligent twit would have come to the simple and very obvious conclusion that the solution would be to totally remove EVERY religious board so that no one feels prejudiced or discriminated against, but oh no, not you
From my mailbox. Do you guys agree with this? Should I delete this entire section to make SMC happy?
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by dreeldee: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2008
I disagree, whoever is not satisfied should simply avoid the section after all, there are several other sections on this forum to visit apart from the Religion section. It's a forum and there should be options of topics that interests everyone.
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by KarmaMod(f): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2008
No I think the person should be agnostic or athiest. One mod. No religious affiliation.

I nominate KAG or nferyn.
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Cayon(f): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2008
@Missy B

We have born again Christians on this Forum?  Do tell

this forum has  folks who believes in the teaching of Christ.  The others are Bible Thumpers and religious fanatics

I say get someone who has been on the Forum for over a year.  And that someone should believe in the teaching of Chirst,  honest and not easily provoked

@Seun

SMC need Jesus. Leave the Religion Section. I learn alot from the Muslim and Christian Sections
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by MissyB1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2008
Nah !!!
What do you mean by "to make SMC happy"?

Please kindly leave this section for whatever happens ere,
we learn from.If anyone thinks he/she isn't happy with the activities ere
Its very easy to ignore the section.Thanks.
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by MissyB1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2008
Cayon:

@Missy B

We have born again Christians on this Forum?  Do tell

this forum has  folks who believes in the teaching of Christ.  The others are Bible Thumpers and religious fanatics

I say get someone who has been on the Forum for over a year.  And that someone should believe in the teaching of Chirst,  honest and not easily provoked
Does it matter how long one has been on the forum?NO.
All we need Is a christian for dis part of the section
and a muslim for the other part of the section.
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Cayon(f): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2008
But Miss B There are no Christians on this Forum.

Do you mean someone who believes in Christ Teaching?  If you say yes, then I'll nominate you,  . .just don't be bias
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by AKO1(m): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2008
SMC sorry but Nairaland being sort of a microcosm of the Nigerian society, would not be complete without Religion.
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2008
dreeldee:

yes o smiley smileyi'm not that terrible, why paint me like this coconut head lipsrsealed besides i'm very busy so jk
You're not terrible smiley
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2008
KarmaMod:

No I think the person should be agnostic or athiest. One mod. No religious affiliation.

I nominate KAG or nferyn.

Nferyn and KAG seem to have left.  undecided
Re: Okay, The Religion Section Will Get A Christian Moderator by MissyB1(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2008
Cayon:

But Miss B There are no Christians on this Forum.

Do you mean someone who believes in Christ Teaching?  If you say yes, then I'll nominate you,  . .just don't be bias
Yea. . . there are christians on this forum.
Jst that at times, some of them "drop"
but that doesn't mean they can't stand again besides there
are altta of good ones jst that they haven't been noticed yet.

Nah darl. . . I can't be a mod. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does God Require Tithes? / Celebrating The Birthday Of Apostle Joshua Selman As He Turns 39. / Rccg 2019 Family Weekend Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.