Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Only Revolution Can Set Us Free - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Revolution Can Set Us Free (717 Views)

Photo:jonathan Set Us Up To Lose –alhaji Mujahideen Asari Dokubo / Only A Revolution Can Save The Nigerian Youths From This Poverty Circle. / Tunisian Revolution: Can It Happen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Revolution Can Set Us Free by kazeem4t(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2008
Since our polticians know nothing than 100% increment,
I call for Peaceful REVOLUTION
Re: Only Revolution Can Set Us Free by bilymuse: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2008
Kazeem, l can assure you that there wont be a revolution, peaceful or violent in Nigeria in your lifetime. Our problem is very complex.

the Nigeria factor is like a virus that has eaten deep into our psyche, ask biologist they would tell you, " virus has no cure"
Re: Only Revolution Can Set Us Free by superboi(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2008
kazeem what are we going to/not go to revolt about? how many people have revolution set free?
Re: Only Revolution Can Set Us Free by BUSHFELLOW(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2008
Who is going to lead the revolution you or who please tell me. iam waiting.
Re: Only Revolution Can Set Us Free by bawomolo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2008
i would join the revolution on one condition, i'm appointed the minister of finance or secretary of treasury after we take over the government.
Re: Only Revolution Can Set Us Free by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2008
bawomolo:

i would join the revolution on one condition, i'm appointed the minister of finance or secretary of treasury after we take over the government.

Do we have anything like secretary of treasury in Nigeria or you were trying to be a. . . . . . . . . . . .? undecided
Re: Only Revolution Can Set Us Free by bawomolo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2008
nuzo:

Do we have anything like secretary of treasury in Nigeria or you were trying to be a. . . . . . . . . . . .? undecided

a new position can always be created as long as i get to handle the money
Re: Only Revolution Can Set Us Free by QuotaSyste(m): 12:51am On Sep 08, 2008
Sorry, forget about revolution. No hausa person can revolt with you and same goes to Yoruba when OBJ was in charge. One section of the country can never succeed in any sort of revolution and you can never get the whole country of nigeria to stage revolution at one particular time. This is why it's good to divide the country and each to their own tent.

(1) (Reply)

The Politrik Of Babagana Kingibe's Exit As Sgf. / No Way For Peter Obi In The Next Guber Race / Reason Why Obama Can Not Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.