Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Is Amorc Bad Or Good - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Amorc Bad Or Good (1696 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Amorc Bad Or Good by churchmann: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2008
i am just lost please i need to be found by u out there.

A friend egt me into this but i can say i am not yet fully in it i have been there two times pls i try to fine out about them in the net but all there was just positive.Please i want to know if it is good or bad or better still i can confused and lost

can someone say something without any copy and past
Re: Is Amorc Bad Or Good by timbabng(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2008
well, they are an order of ancient origin with great knowledge that is kept secretly within the order, so no one knows exactly what's up, you have find out yourself if you are interested
Re: Is Amorc Bad Or Good by funjoy(f): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2008
Life is full of choices, and you have to make them and bear it in mind. God set evil and good before His people, and told them to choose. In life, nobody can justify your choices, except you. I have read some other posts before this, and I can say you seem to be caught at a cross-road. But,, there is a road that seemeth right, but the end thereof is destruction. Look more closely, beyond wealth and connection, what are you enjoying that your friend is not enjoying? You don't need any group if it is research you want to do. Whenever you hear the phrase, "you don't know what you have got till it's gone", what hits you?? For me, peace of mind is everything,, to be at peace with God, myself and man. For you, you have to make a choice, and God help you to help yourself to see beyond what you can see, Amen
Re: Is Amorc Bad Or Good by churchmann: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2008
i have made some finding and i have found out that the amorc is secret society where they will not tell u what is happening until u are fully initiated
Re: Is Amorc Bad Or Good by DarqChild: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Peace profound. I'm a light bearer. Amorc is an organisation that teaches one thing in total, peace and love for the whole world. They respect human beings irrespective of age, size, religious and ethnicity. Amorc is the best thing I was introduced to. They make you understand yourself more and be one with the cosmic. Peace profound.

(1) (Reply)

Incest - Moral Or Immoral? / Types Of Lies / Judge Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.