Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? (9047 Views)

Poll: Which bank?

Zenith: 54% (36 votes)
Fidelity: 10% (7 votes)
Unity: 6% (4 votes)
Ecobank: 28% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Serve Consulting Limited / Which Of These Banks Are Best In Customer Service? / How Much Do These Banks Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by lovelynn(f): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2008
I was invited by zenith, fidelity, unity and eco banks to serve with them. Which one should I go for?
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by micklplus(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2008
In these order :
Eco
Zenith
Fidelity
Unity

Cheers
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by Kollyeiyo(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2008
na wa o only u four banks at ur beck , did u make an 1/2 class better than a 1st, well good for u write the names of the four banks in seperate papers and close your eyes and pick any 1, best of luck, lol
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by Finecat(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2008
lovelynn:

i was invited by zenith, fidelity, unity and eco banks to serve with them. which one should i go for?
Na wa o. You must be one fine girl.
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by kadman(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
Finecat:

Na wa o. You must be one fine girl. How many nights did it take with the executives of these banks?? I mean, how was the interview in the house of these executives ?

You must be a stupid pighead. Does anyone real man talk like this ?
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by kadman(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ Poster - Tie is between Eco & Zenith. Kindly forget about Unity & Fidelity.
Zenith pays better. But Eco will definitely retain you after NYSC. So those are the options you got.
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by lofty: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2008
Go for eco because they must retain you,Zenith wil kill you with target
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by Jascobee: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
all liars shall have their portion in the lake of fire,
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by 2sleek2NV(m): 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2008
i knw fidelity retains corpers 4 sure
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by kojeiwa(m): 3:10am On Sep 09, 2008
She dey lie o. Make una no mind her.
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by dada22(m): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2008
dey r all guud since u r jst servin 2 gain experience, but i'll choose Zenith cos of da prestige,lol, u stand a chance of gettin elsewhere even if dey(zenith) dont retain u. get ma drift??
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by idupaul: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2008
hmm u must be the long awaited LAST FEMALE CORPER or Soludos first daughter, what a tale, dont u even have parents to ask?
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by femzy(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2008
idupaul:

hmm u must be the long awaited LAST FEMALE CORPER or Soludos first daughter, what a tale, don't u even have parents to ask?

Does it means that her parents know better than us or what. Or she tell u sey she never ask them.
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by trastar(f): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2008
g for fidelity or eco .zenih will frustrate u with target and u will be shocked at wat female marketers do there to meet their targets.as for unity 4get dem.fidelity will retain and also eco.zenith will too,but its about survival of the fittest there.goodluck.
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by uchetobi(f): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2008
Ecobank doesn’t retain like dat, u have to write their graduate recruitment test and stuff. infact its even Zenith that retains more and who says Zenith pays more?
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by Aiyetunje: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2008
Has anyone read the previous posts of this lady?

I quote her here. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=120888.msg2089216#msg2089216

Thanks man for the thread. I am a Lionesss too, Linguistics 2005 and i reside at Onitsha. Does anyone know where Alumni meeting is being held at Onitsha? I am currently jobless not minding the fact that i made second class honors upper division. I have also finished youth service since Jan. 31st 2007. My no. is 08030570531. Someone should please come to my aid. Thanks.

There are questions to be answered. . . is she serving twice?is someone else using her ID?
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2008
Aiyetunje:

I quote her here. . .

Thanks man for the thread. I am a Lionesss too, Linguistics 2005 and i reside at Onitsha. Does anyone know where Alumni meeting is being held at Onitsha? I am currently jobless not minding the fact that i made second class honors upper division. I have also finished youth service since Jan. 31st 2007. My no. is 08030570531. Someone should please come to my aid. Thanks.

There are questions to be answered. . . is she serving twice?is someone else using her ID?

Nice one Aiyetunje. You should start considering a career in Investigative Journalism!lol!!!
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by delejames(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
akyns:

Nice one Aiyetunje. You should start considering a career in Investigative Journalism!lol!!!

lol!!!!
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by okems: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hi, i think u must be the luckiest person on earth.

You must pray about it firstly b4 taking any decision on

which of the 4 banks to do NYSC.I wish all the best in one year

service to ur fatherland.
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by shalata: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2008
lovelynn:

Is it the same Person that wrote this thread shocked grin cool
I am about to finish my NYSC, Batch B 2007, passing out on Thursday by God's Grace, and Batch B 2008 are leaving the camp on Friday, tell me where did you get your posting letters from or your got the invitations vocally from BIG MEN in those banks

Pls take care O! Zip up Girl cheesy

What is your point. Don't you know that your thread may frustrate other fresh graduates who are disperate for tiny chance

Good Luck cool cool cheesy
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by Woodpecker(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2008
are you serving in lagos? if you are i'm sorry to inform you that your offers of employment dont mean a thing. i'm currently serving in lagos ( batch a) and all of us that were offered bank employments before camp were not posted to those banks no matter the connections we had ( there was actually a guy that a bank manager personally came to see the state coordinator about and since the coordinator is a well known crase man he had the boy posted to the same local govt as the nysc secretariat.) its only prayers that can help you, and of course try to make friends with the nysc staff in camp cos they're the ones with the power to get you posted wherever. gd luck
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by daby(f): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2008
@ Lovelyn,

It seems you have a connection with the big guys in the banking industry.

Pls could u help me get any job

my email add is dabyeze2004@yahoo.com incase you need to contact me

you can also call me or send me a text 07030114204
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by eudio(f): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2008
congrats girl, pls go for ecobank, cos zenith bank will kill u with unrealistic targets.
as for fidelity and unity, forget them.

we go wash am oh

cheers
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by trastar(f): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2008
its like ppl dont read earlier post b4 repling.the person dat posted d question is said to be lyin by the invetigative journalist we ave.plss its wrong when u make ppl try to help u when u dont need help.stop it.y do we always ave to be dis way in nigeria?
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by newdeal(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2008
come and serve with me
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by conquerorb: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
i think u shud ask God to guide u.He knows best.
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by ukukaegbu(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2008
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by seyibrown(f): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2008

I quote her here. . .

LOL! grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by Tats(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Are you not aware that they repeat service? grin grin grin lol. or maybe she is posting on behalf of someone else as many usually claim.
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by tyor: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2008
its so sad that one can be misguided by nairalanders.

AJUWAYA CORPER!

even a beggar on d street will tel u to choose Zenith. zenith pays well for corper level 420k per annum, zenith will give u the function of a staff and the paraphernalia of office.

not in those banks where u'll be used as an office assistant and make photocopies and despatch work.

just believe in urself and make a choice, i had a similar experience earlier this year but i chose Zenith Because of the automatic conversion of corpers to staff, the experience i'll get (and i'm getting), the Name and d experience.

that name ZENITH will open doors in those other offices (banks) u mentioned but those other names dont move zenith, because of the level and volume of work there which is minimal and non-challenging.

well, its up to u and what u want in life.

choose well
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by dearie(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2008
i think you guys should just offer your advice. It's her headache if she's lying. Come to think of it, what would she derive from lying? perhaps she could be doing it on behalf of someother person.

If indeed your seemingly-fairytale-like-gist is real, i'll advise you go for Zenith. Seems to me like the juicest of the options.

Cheers
Re: NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? by amusanl: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2008
my candid advice 4 u is to serve with zenithbank because u will surely be retained other things being equal.please how did u go about it,help ur brother because i will be going 4 NYSC this year November.Assistance of anykind will FOREVER be appreciated.Just give me the right information, I will act promptly on it.my e-mail address is amuyink@yahoo.co.uk and my phone no is 08036084319.i am a fresh university graduate with second class upper division in Accounting.Thanks and God bless u, ONE LUV.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNSSLCL- Did U Get A Message From Them? / Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant / Qatar Airways Nigeria Are Collecting Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.