Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Which Of These Banks Are Best In Customer Service? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of These Banks Are Best In Customer Service? (868 Views)

Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! / NYSC: Which Amongst These Banks Should I Serve With? / Banks Are Are Recruiting- Access Bank, Union Bank Gtb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Banks Are Best In Customer Service? by wonders(m): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2008
which of the following banks are the best in customer service?
Zenith Bank
UBA
Oceanic Bank
Diamond Bank.

please say your reasons.
Re: Which Of These Banks Are Best In Customer Service? by ronketai(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2008
oceanic of course. despite the no of customers. they have a good sense of humour and u feel llike encouraging other pppl to open an accc with them. when u are comparing bank customer services in nigeria, stop puuting or writing uba. that is the most useless bank i av eva seen in my life. i had to dash them my money. i just stopped going there. they dont care about the way they talk to ppl, may be because they av made it. later.
Re: Which Of These Banks Are Best In Customer Service? by samade4luv: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2008
i seriously tire for all of una.
y will u talk of a good customer service bank and u leave first bank out. the elephant has a special way of giving his own customers a fine treat.i am a staff there and since i joined my opinion about them has changed radically.and i can say with full mouth.that a new first bank is on the emerge.and it will be the best that has happened to banking in terms of customers relationship

(1) (Reply)

10-cash Company Has Paid Me $20,000. Join For Free Today To Make Yours Soonest / Any News About Zenith Bank? / 419 Vacancies On Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.