Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! (3849 Views)

Tiger-nut Seller In Suit At Abuja Market (Photo) / Yahoo Yahoo Boys, Get In Here, I Have Special Announcement For Y'all / How Do Yahoo Boys Get Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! by christie07(f): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2008
It's in Nigeria - Lagos A 10 year old boy, had eaten pineapple about 15 days back and fell sick, from the day he had eaten. Later when he had his Health check done, doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS. His parents couldn't believe it, Then the entire family under went a checkup, none of them suffered from Aids. So the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out, The boy said "yes". He had pineapple that evening. Immediately a group from the hospital went to the pineapple vendor to check. They found the pineapple seller had a cut on his finger while cutting the pineapple; his blood had spread into the fruit. When they had his blood checked, the guy was suffering from AIDS, but he himself was NOT aware. Unfortunately the boy is suffering > from it now.
Re: Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! by Raymond88(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2008
What the hell do you gain spreading rumors like these? I don't think anyone can catch AIDS through taking in the blood of an infected person from the mouth.
Re: Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! by talk2castr: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2008
@christie07

Are you male or female? Anyone you are, try and go for your own diagnosis. Huh u wount beleive that even kissing give aids. You kiss and beleive its just kiss. So i advice you go check it out once again. Regarding the small boy, the rumour is fake. Because, no doctor can confirm aids carrier just in one day of contact. You need to give it like 2-3weeks before it will manifest. So read your journal.

Good to talk about it anyways coz it will remind us of being very, i mean very very careful with our daily activities.
Re: Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! by sima(f): 1:27am On Sep 09, 2008
but wait Oo. .
is d boy suppose 2 be ccing symptoms of hiv so quick. . aha
i think it's too early 4 d symptoms 2 come out . . undecided
Re: Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! by agaba123(m): 1:40am On Sep 09, 2008
Sima
You cannot contact HIV by eating pineaple.
Pure falsehood.
Re: Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! by timbabng(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2008
not pineapple. . . .but blood.
The whole story is made up, 15 days? hmmmmph
Re: Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! by gold4u(f): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2008
Dnt knw where u got the story 4rm but its too early 4 any1 2 start showin symptoms afta 2wks
Re: Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! by Foxflames: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2008
15days(2wks and a day), diagnosed of AIDS

FAKE STORY tongue tongue tongue

Majority of the Nigerian Hospital do not have equipments to diagnose a person of AIDS within 2wks.
Re: Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! by Udyro(f): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
e fit be true o, anyting is possible in naija. grin grin
Re: Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! by trastar(f): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2008
@poster,
this is d dumbest story ave eva heard.
why would a doc ask wat sum1 ate after discoverin he hsa aids.
was dat the only thing the boy has been eatin all his life.
pls,even if we are told lies,lets examine it.
dats wat is called common sense.
Re: Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! by cowboyvs(m): 6:11am On Dec 20, 2012
Total bullshit, dumbest story of the century. By the way, i thought this stories are supposed to be censored because the other day i posted a very reasonably topic and it was arbitrary removed. I wonder the kind of moderators we have in NL.
Re: Boys Get Aids From A Pineapple Seller! by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 20, 2012
The story is very true o!

The boy lives in my yard. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Quality & Standard Product Packaging, Printing, Branding, Labeling & Publishing / What To Do If Your Bank Verification Number (BVN) Is Compromised? / Top Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.