Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

U.k Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.k Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business (1421 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

U.k Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business by zoomzu(f): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hello Readers,

Do you require a visiting visa invitation to U.K.? My graduation is comming up in November and I have opportunity of inviting 2 people from my country. If you are interested? get in touch with me on 08035041901
Re: U.k Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business by Firefire(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2008
How do you mean. You mean you are not in Nigeria or what?
Re: U.k Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business by Tats(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2008
The fact that you have invitations from the school for graduation does not automatically entitle people to visas. So you want to sell the invitation letters to people that are not related to you for them to use and apply for visas? If so then damn! This is outright crooked!

What else is left for the UK Embassy to experience from some of you?
Re: U.k Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business by Firefire(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
Tats,
can you give me your mail address we need to talk outside this board.
Re: U.k Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business by zoomzu(f): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
It is not for sale, just to help fellow nairalanders that is intrested but did nt have people to invite him or her. Is anything wrong in being your brother's keeper? Why would I sell invitation letter to people?
Re: U.k Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business by Firefire(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2008
It is well,
I believe all things work together for good.
Re: U.k Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business by Tats(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
zoomzu:

It is not for sale, just to help fellow nairalanders that is intrested but did nt have people to invite him or her. Is anything wrong in being your brother's keeper? Why would I sell invitation letter to people?

If your intention is to give it out free of charge, then that is a good thing.

However, the title of your post says: UK Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business . Now something that is Strictly business would mean that there is some financial deal involved. So I will suggest that you do not include such a word in a similar post in future.
Re: U.k Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business by zoomzu(f): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2008
Taks,

Thanks for your comment, the word business used was to let people know I was serious serious about it. Moreso, it has been given out to a luck person on nairaland, I pray the visa is given to him. Although, I asked the person to give testimony here when the visa is given.

Be your brothers keeper.
Re: U.k Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business by Firefire(m): 2:16am On Oct 06, 2008
Re: U.k Visiting Visa Invitation - Strictly Business by kokorunna(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2008
There is no guarantee they will give these people visa's just because you are graduating

Join www.moneysaversforum.com and contribute to it. grin

Can He Still Get A Visa/with Aduro Wahala / Canadian Student Visa: / In Response To " Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein"