Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

All About Networking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / All About Networking (1001 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About Networking Here / All About Networking / Teach Yourself All About Networking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Networking by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 09, 2008
Hey Guys, I want to learn cisco networking or probably wireless networking, i don't even know the difference.
I've heard about CCNA and CWNA.
Please i would like to know all about networking or wireless networking infact to become a guru,
i have seen alot of post saying studying on your own would be better, i mean reading online.
I just completed my Auto-CAD training.
please where are all the Guru's on the land, i'll be needing your advise on which steps to take, good text books, websites for online study, i even heard about the exams(would like to know about it) and other benefits.
My number is 08035047737, yahoo messenger ID: oliboy2003 and email oliboy2003@yahoo.com
i'm desperatly ready to keep in touch or probably exchange emails
Re: All About Networking by BlackRace1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2008
Can u hit me with some stuff u learnt off AutoCAD?

Thanks
Re: All About Networking by rintio(m): 12:45am On Sep 10, 2008
why nt start with local area networking before going into CCNA or CWNA.
Do you have knowledge about LAN/WAN connectivity.
cus CCNA is an advance of LAN or WAN.

CCNA or CWNA is like when you want to obtain a Professional Exam Certificate
that is when you need CCNA though you migth pass through the Level of LAN, but it is ideal to start from the scratch than the surface.
Re: All About Networking by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 10, 2008
He Guys, i'm so glad i finally got replys, a reasonable one for that matter.
Black Race:

Can u hit me with some stuff u learnt off AutoCAD?

Thanks
Sure!
Auto Cad, Automated Computer Aided Design, USES: simulation, Modelling, Drawing e.t.c
there is basic and advance though i did the two.
for basic, based on 2D and advance is 3D
Under 2D drwaing, you would learn about machine drawing, Drawing tools, Building plans,(you would be able to read,interpret,draw a building plan and as well bisect it into different views. front view,back, side, diagonally e.t.c
3D is more advance and could be use for 3D animation, e.t.c

rintio:

why nt start with local area networking before going into CCNA or CWNA.
Do you have knowledge about LAN/WAN connectivity.
cus CCNA is an advance of LAN or WAN.

CCNA or CWNA is like when you want to obtain a Professional Exam Certificate
that is when you need CCNA though you migth pass through the Level of LAN, but it is ideal to start from the scratch than the surface.

Thanks Rintio, this is a very vital information, I have heard about LAN/WAN before, Local Area network,
Please i'm completely a novice, I don't know about LAN/WAN conectivity
I'm willingly to start from the core scratch.
So where do i go from here? If i should go to a computer lesson, what is the package called? LAN and WAN? or basic networking?
can i learn it online? maybe E-Books or any tutorial website?
CCNA and CWNA, what's the different?
Please don't be offended with my too many questions.
i will highly appreciate any advise or suggestions, thank you
Re: All About Networking by Don4life: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
Fellow The link Below  and talk all about Networking Here  HURRRY NOW AND GO REGISTER
Re: All About Networking by worm360: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2008
well u can get all wat u need on like me am getin ready to write my ccna exams by december nd an't going to any damn school self study well it depends on u. it will take alot of time nd resources cus u need 2 get the books like if u r writing ccna now it now 640-802 so u need resources on it well i gat them though if u need them u can hola me 08061562698 josiah@infotechxperts.org
Re: All About Networking by lucabrasi(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2008
i am in the same boat as the poster,i have some knowledge of software testing but i wish to learn about networking and server building as well,i live in the united kingdom and ill appreciate any help on how to go about it
@poster
sorry about that
Re: All About Networking by fayoslink: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2008
am planning to write my ccna exam too by december.pls any good Nigeria should help out on e-books ,simulation Q&A , latest dumps 640-802 and virtual 5cds for practice.Any certified member in the house help me out.

cheers

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With This Javascript Code / Utility Plugin / [MOD] PHP Workouts-email Validation In Php Using Any Method.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.