Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

So What If Mr. President Is Sick? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So What If Mr. President Is Sick? (718 Views)

The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What If Mr. President Is Sick? by 1naijaboy(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2008
The media has had a good time postulating a lot of theories and counter theories about the president's alleged illness.as for me,i dont know what the hulabaloo is about.if the man is sick, like he's suspected to be(saw him on tv last night and he looked like a scarecrow), he should say so and the press sef should relax a little.all of us are humans-liable to disease and infimities, jfk was ill throughout his tenure, what's the fuss
Re: So What If Mr. President Is Sick? by MrCrackles(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2008
everybody dey sick naw!

so the furore and uproar is something i dont get!!
Re: So What If Mr. President Is Sick? by norsman(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2008
I guess as president of Niaja he is expected to be SUPER HUMAN ! na wa for my brothers o!
Re: So What If Mr. President Is Sick? by faoni572(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2008
First and foremost why is he hiding his sickness. It is true everybody dey sick but why our so called Mr president is hiding his own. He should come out plainly and let people know his ailment atleast people can pray for him. The second thing is that when he knows he has disease why did he go for presidency. Most companies when they want to employ they detemine physical fitness just to be sure that the person can perform well, how much more is the office of the presidency that is highly demanding. You mentioned JFK was sick when he was the president but you can't compare what he did to what yaradua has done, and there is no assuarance that throughout 8 years of yaradua he will do halve of what JFK did in US. So if he has disease why did he go for presidency and if he go for presidency he must surely know that he has to perform.

It is very shameful if our president is now leaving and entering the country under the cover of darkness so that people will not know what is happening.

Look! the government of yaradua is full of secrecy and rumours, people lack information, they don't give enough information to people any longer, everything is in secret, he battle his ailment in secrect, there was one time his birth date was not know and he refused to tell people, remember the plane that crashed in Cross Rivers State, there were so many romours about its whereabout. Yaradua government is full of secrecy and romours

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Anti-polio Chief Removed For Going Against Immunisation. / Honor Killings Persist In 'man's World' / National Security Adviser Flown Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.