Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,822 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian (22239 Views)

A Typical Nigerian Politician's Look After Eight Years In Office (Photo) / Typical Ibadan Neighbourhood / Disturbing Picture Of A Typical African War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian by blackspade(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2008
Big B1:
If you have something against them, then you should just come out and boldly state it.
What the hell? Are you functionally illiterate or something? I never said anything negative about African-Americans, I just said some of these lists reminded me of some, just like I said it reminds me of some of us. I have nothing against African-Americans, I just made a simple comment, and I stick with it. There's nothing to be "bold" about and say, because I've done nothing wrong.
Re: 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian by BigB11(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2008
@blackspade:

Abeg, go somewhere! Can't you see that the chapter has already been closed.
Re: 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian by BigB11(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2008
@SisterWoman:

Enjoy the rest of the day.

Later!
Re: 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian by cold(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2008
Haters, kip hating but we'l kip rising,that's wat sets us apart from the crowd & dat's y u're all addicted to Nland.We don't settle for less neither do we blv in half measures.Go figure.
Re: 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian by sistawoman: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2008
Thanks Big B1.

Yes I am an all natural sista, no perms, no make up nothing just me. A little color in my hair is all i have. I wish you a great day too.

cold:

Haters, kip hating but we'l kip rising,that's what sets us apart from the crowd & that's y u're all addicted to Nland.We don't settle for less neither do we blv in half measures.Go figure.

I am not a hater but i could agree more Nigerian men are the manlyist (is that a word) of men. I love them to death and would choose a Nigerian over any other man.
Re: 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian by blackspade(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2008
Big B1:

@blackspade:

Abeg, go somewhere! Can't you see that the chapter has already been closed.
I don't take commands. The chapter is closed, but don't ever try to address me in the manner you have above, hopefully I'll never have to tell you that again.
Re: 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian by DeepZone: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2008
1) Nigerians are very aggressive

2) Very very aggressive

3)very very very aggressive

4) They are very judgmental especially when it comes to African Americans without putting themselves in their shoes first.

5) Their judgmental attitude will lead to arrogance

6) from arrogance to "i am better than you" mentality when his/her home is in a shambles.

7) They are survivors though, that may be the reason why they are very aggressive

cool They like the shortest cut to success

9) Ostentation: They love to show off, be it cars, jewelries, clothes, certificates.

10) They like education, especially the southerners.
Re: 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian by blackspade(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2008
I hate the fact that some people just read what they want, just so they can justify their next comment.
Re: 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian by Richguys: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2008
DeepZone:

1) Nigerians are very aggressive

2) Very very aggressive

3)very very very aggressive

4) They are very judgmental especially when it comes to African Americans without putting themselves in their shoes first.

5) Their judgmental attitude will lead to arrogance

6) from arrogance to "i am better than you" mentality when his/her home is in a shambles.

7) They are survivors though, that may be the reason why they are very aggressive

cool They like the shortest cut to success

9) Ostentation: They love to show off, be it cars, jewelries, clothes, certificates.

10) They like education, especially the southerners.

You are hereby sentence to life in prison in Ajegunle with aggressive labour
Re: 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian by BigB11(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2008
The Nigerians that have the audacity to indirectly or unnecessarily talk down to African Americans are foolish and ignorant.
Without them (African Americans), you (Nigerians) would still be out here in Ajegunle hustling on a regular.

It is important to be prudent and watch what we say.
Re: 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian by Sagamite(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2008
blackspade:

I don't take commands. The chapter is closed, but don't ever try to address me in the manner you have above, hopefully I'll never have to tell you that again.

How can I forget Nigerians number 1 trait is Shakara (see above).  grin grin grin

O ti mo mi ni (You don't know me yet)
To ba to ko duro de mi (If you dare, wait for me to get you)
Wa je baba nla iya (You will take a heavy beating)
Ti o ba fi owo kan mi o (If you dare touch me)
Abi kilo nse e (Is something wrong with you)
Ni bo loti ja wa to lokun lorun (Where did you emerge from without a leash)
Ironi ko le ja (Its a lie, he can't fight)
Oje lon je (Just flexing his muscle pretending to be strong)
Shakara oloje ni o (It is all rhetorics)

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian by icemann(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2008
1 Major Characteristics of a Nigerian
WE NO DEY CARRY LAST
Re: 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian by Richguys: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2008
icemann:

1 Major Characteristics of a Nigerian
WE NO DEY CARRY LAST
i concur exceept for super falcons , dey no dey fac anythinggrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Veronica, Abba Moro's Wife / Crowd Hails Enugu Governor As He Visits Kenyatta Market (Pictures) / "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.