Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? (2984 Views)

If You Have Just One Day To Live, What Will You Do? / If You Had Only 12 Seconds Left To Live, What Would You Do With The Time? / U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by layi(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2005
If you are to die in 24hrs what would you do before your heart stops?
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by cushman(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2005
Nothing... i'll just kiss everybody goodbye
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by queen2(f): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2005
I will just ask for God's forgiveness for all my sin, and will say good bye to loved ones.
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by cushman(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2005
Don't you think it'll be too late to ask God for forgiveness?
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by queen2(f): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2005
ha ha, never too late o. grin
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by vexxy(f): 2:55am On Sep 10, 2005
Hum. I would tell everyone how much I love and appreciate them. I would also be praising God because I wouldn't have to pay any more bills grin
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by WesleyanA(f): 4:50am On Sep 10, 2005
i don't have a clue.
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by Farriel(m): 5:36am On Sep 10, 2005
Would surf the web, discussing how I feel about dying. With my girlfriend sitting beside me, we're both sipping our favourite drink and laughing nervously, shedding a tear here, a tear there, because we're both too emotional to talk about anything. Perhaps a last kiss, a few parting words, and finally, the last love-making.

Actually I think it'd be too difficult to pray at that point. You're simply over-wrought to think clearly and would make a bad job of praying for the repose of your soul. The best anyone can do would be to find an inner peace in the fact that you know not what the future holds for you and that the things you can make a good or bad job of are the last hours of your existence on this planet that sucks so bad you want to leave.
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by iseg007(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2005
most pple r claiming to seek god within that 24hrs but let all be frank,we will all panic to an extent u urself will make it 30 mins to live. no b niger pple...
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by hotangel2(f): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2005
24 hours exactly huh? here we go

I will tell everyone how much i love them, send messages to everyone i "dislike" and tell them how wonderful they are (reconsile). I will go to Nigeria and meet the guy i like soo much, have hot sex with him (hello, am i suppose to die a virgin?), then i'll go to the family house (just to save them transportation of dead body fees), go in one room, Pray like i never did, Ask for forgiveness of sin... go outside and do what i love doing -- SCREAM. Come back in, eat a very good Iyan ati efo (pounded yam and vegetable soup). Start watching Pastor Oyedepo preaching, and christian music playing. Hmmm... God here i am!

Okay I am not dying in 24 hours in Jesus name!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!! smiley
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by layi(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2005
Amen but act like u are, HA. Nairaland would be greatful. We want to see the more religious side of u.
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by goodguy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2005
hot-angel:

I will go to Nigeria and meet the guy i like soo much, have hot sex with him (hello, am i suppose to die a virgin?),
And you think God will be happy with you when you finally arrive in heaven? rolleyes
Doing it when u are not married to the right person is bad! (even if u are about to die or not). Simple as ABC!!!

As for me, all I will be thinking of within that time (24 hrs) will be how heaven looks like and which angel will welcome me when I get there (that will be after praying fervently to God for forgiveness sha ooo). All of you saying it will be too late to pray, I disagree with you because everyone has different things to think about. Yours might be the fear to die while mine could be what I just typed up there. And I know that God will gladly and warmly welcome me.

But I know this scenario will only take place when I am 80 years or above. grin
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by hotangel2(f): 5:10am On Sep 12, 2005
goodguy:

And you think God will be happy with you when you finally arrive in heaven? rolleyes
Doing it when u are not married to the right person is bad! (even if u are about to die or not). Simple as ABC!!!

That's why there's forgiveness of sin afterwards. You do it and ask for forgiveness.

layi:

Amen but act like u are, HA. Nairaland would be greatful. We want to see the more religious side of u.

Uh?
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by WesleyanA(f): 5:12am On Sep 12, 2005
i know it's all confusing . why can't people just go straight to the point undecided
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by angelak(f): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2005
I will Cry and Pray unto the lord to forgive me of my sins and accept my soul in heaven. Then say fare well to my loved ones. At the end of it all, i will go to my room,brush my teeth, take my bath, close the room curtains, put on the AC, climb on my bed naked, cover myself with my blanket, play Handle Messiah and then drift into the heavenly realm with a smile on my face smiley
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by goodguy(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2005
That's a nice way to prepare for death Angela ... I love your type of preparation
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by angelak(f): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2005
Goodguy thanks grin but no thanks angry
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by funty(f): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2006
i'll say my prayers and be more than good for the rest of the time i have
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by Free(f): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2006
i would ask for forgiveness from god
say goodbye to ma loves ones cry cry
and i will just chill,
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by auwal(m): 11:54pm On May 31, 2006
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by cocopops(m): 2:39am On Jul 26, 2006
I would arrange an extensive selection of Egusi Soup with assorted meat, isi ewu with extra pepper, round-about, pounded yam, ewedu, tatache, dried fish, ogbonu, moi moi, pap, akara, etc. along with the usual coke with gala or meat pie

I would consume each dish per hour until the 23rd hour, before I say my final goodbyes and prayers while hoping that when I get to heaven a similar selection of dishes would be there waiting for me. grin
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by Txlonghorn(m): 2:42am On Jul 26, 2006
@Cocopops

I hate you soooo much now grin grin grin My mouth is all watery now.I'm so hungry, see what you 've done.
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by edatika(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2006
i'll just thank God for life generally, and for letting me know when d time is up

, and what u just discovered that your date has been extended grin grin grin grin
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by jamos: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2006
for me i wld look for the most sexiest lady n get the groove on at least i wuold die a happy doode
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by eveseh(f): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2006
i will drink 1000 bottle of Red wind
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by blahblah2(f): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2006
i will party hard, have fun then within the last 10 mins, i will pray for forgiveness and hope i go to heaven, just kiddin,
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by iice(f): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2006
Try to cramp as much of my list that i can into the remaining time wink
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by Smashing1(f): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2006
I would spend 30mins praying to God not to let me die yet, I DONT WANNA DIE YET PLXX!!!!

OK, I'd tell everyone, get them to but me lots of ice cream and chocolates, with a lot of hesitation and tears in my eyes (from rob or methylatum) I'd eat them all alone, hug everybody, cry and cry and cry(water places strategically). Lie on my bed, put my bible on my chest, start trembling violently and with all my family and friends watching, I'd jump up and say Y'ALL AINT GETTING RID OF ME THAT EASY!!!!! HA!! HA!!
grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by iice(f): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2006
Ahahahahaha grin grin
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by lionheart(m): 5:33am On Sep 08, 2006
Hmmmm  I'll  sleep with all the prostitutes I can find  tongue   tongue    tongue  so if I catch AIDS >> oh well grin   grin   then I'll make a list of all my enemies    angry    angry    am taking  em with me  grin   grin   borrow a lot of money    grin   and spend em all , lol   , slap  my  proffessors in school , choke my supervisor , damnn a lot of shit 2 do   grin   grin   grin  and when am dead who cares if i go 2 heaven, it's going to be boring anyway  ( angel Gabriel and David them ) going to be a lot of party in hell  grin   grin   grin  most of the Stars in U. S . A gonna be there  grin , lol j/k .
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by aloib(f): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2006
hahaha lionnheart thats so cool,

hmm lemme see, i might just visit all my friends, steal money somewhere, get the earliest flight to my dream land, then i dunno jare, lionhearts idea seems cool, might join u, hahaha
Re: 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? by mustafar1: 6:34am On Sep 08, 2006
cocopops:

I would arrange an extensive selection of Egusi Soup with assorted meat, isi ewu with extra pepper, round-about, pounded yam, ewedu, tatache, dried fish, ogbonu, moi moi, pap, akara, etc. along with the usual coke with gala or meat pie

I would consume each dish per hour until the 23rd hour, before I say my final goodbyes and prayers while hoping that when I get to heaven a similar selection of dishes would be there waiting for me. grin

u wan carry constipation go heaven ko ni yen. cos with all that eating in close succession, that mess wey u go produce go scatter nose no be small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Naija babes To Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? / Hawking Condoms (shocking Photos) You Won't Believe This! / Some Common Cameroon Insults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.