Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

If You Have Just One Day To Live, What Will You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have Just One Day To Live, What Will You Do? (652 Views)

If You Had Only 12 Seconds Left To Live, What Would You Do With The Time? / U Got 24 Hrs To Live,what Do U Do? / 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Just One Day To Live, What Will You Do? by Xplodes2700(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2013
Good day people, have you ever thought of this, if you have just one day to live on this earth what will you do? For me, i will call and make amends with people that i have wronged or wronged me. Over to you, lets hear your view
Re: If You Have Just One Day To Live, What Will You Do? by nke001: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2013
I will sleep off immediately I start existing to avoid sinning, in so doing... na direct passport to Heaven!

(1) (Reply)

How The Word“april Fool”came About / 4 Days 3D Modeling Workshop (abuja) / Help!!! Boredom Is Draining Life Out Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.