Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo (2616 Views)

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by debolay: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2008
Dear Bro and Sis,
kindly help in praying for my younger sister; Bisi Olofinyo. She was diagnosed to have a blood vessel growth in her spinal chord 4 years ago. She underwent 2 crucial surgery at the UCH ibadan. After the operations, the doctors said she might never walk or use her hands again. But after 6 months she started walking and even wrote a book with her hands. Devil has been rasing its ugly head once in a while but the lord has been prevailing over the devil. two weeks ago she fell while trying to have her bath and it her head against on the ground. She is now at UCH ibadan. The neurology department has requested that a brain surgery be carried out on her as fluid has gushed nto her brain. Bisi Olofinyo needs your prayers now. Please Pray for her. Thank you
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2008
Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ, we commend Bisi Olofinyo into your healing hands.
We ask You to heal this wonderful young sister of all her ailments -
the blood vessel
spinal chord
and head injury
- there is no name above the Name of Jesus Christ, and all these problems are healed.

We praise You Father for Your love. We thank you for Your mercy and faithfulness.
Glory to Your wonderful Name. Amen.

- - - - - -

Dear debolay, Bisi will continue to be in our prayers. Be confident in God and keep your heart at peace. Grace be with you in Jesus' Name.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by TV01(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2008
I say amen to that and join with all who have cried to the Father for Bisi's speedy recovery in Jesus' name. God bless.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by JeSoul(f): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2008
huxley,
please for once show some class, respect or at least a tiny bit of decency angry angry. The guy is simply asking for prayers for his little sister who is in a serious condition, please if you have nuthin good to say it is not by force to comment on a thread.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by idupaul: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2008
JeSoul:

huxley,
   please for once show some class, respect or at least a tiny bit of decency  angry  angry. The guy is simply asking for prayers for his little sister who is in a serious condition, please if you have nuthin good to say it is not by force to comment on a thread.

abi ooo
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2008
@huxley, you don't believe in prayer, that's fine. Did you have to show such utter insensitivity because of your ideology? smiley
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by ayomifull(f): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2008
May the Lord God of heaven heal her in Jesus' name.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by noetic(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2008
ayomifull:

May the Lord God of heaven heal her in Jesus' name.
Amen. . . . .

Above all, may the will of the Father prevail
Amen
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2008
Amen. . . and amen.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2008
By His stripes, your sister is healed in Jesus name.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2008
Are you desperately in need of being noticed? smiley
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by manmustwac(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2008
@post
typing words on a computer screen is not going to make any difference to your young sisters predicament. What she really needs is a Western Hospital with well trained experienced surgeons.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2008
She's in hospital - the original post said so. smiley
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by mazaje(m): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2008
pilgrim.1:

She's in hospital - the original post said so. smiley

he said western hospital lol, i wish her all the best and hopes that she recopurates soon. . . . . if prayer works whe wouldnt be in a hospital. . . . . she would be in a prayer house. . . . .
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2008
She will get well soon and is being taken good care of. The poster called for a simple request, not ridicule and snide remarks. I hope we can all be sensible about that. Thank you. smiley
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by mazaje(m): 12:47am On Sep 11, 2008
pilgrim.1:

She will get well soon and is being taken good care of. The poster called for a simple request, not ridicule and snide remarks. I hope we can all be sensible about that. Thank you. smiley

hope she gets well soon. . . . .
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 1:04am On Sep 11, 2008
Bless you. . . and many thanks. wink
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 11, 2008
@ pilgrim

hmmmm, i can see, so u be prayer warrior? how body na?
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by odufasuzz(f): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2008
God is going 2 grant her healing cos he said in his words is dere anytin dat is 2 hard 4 me 2 do just keep trusting in God he wud do it in his own appointed tym God bless u.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by nwakaibe(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2008
I am touched by Bisi Olofinyo's condition. cry cry cry.Having prayed for her healing, let us join our faith together and thank God for her recovery. Let us step out in faith
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2008
Father, this is a new day and we thank you for it.
We thank You for Bisi's recovery,
we thank You for the renewed strength and healing to her body,
we are grateful for the love to fellowship together and claim healing for Bisi.
To God be all the glory - in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by cold(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2008
Just curios,am i the only person that doesn't know this Bisi?
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by dudubobo1: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2008
I dont know her also.

Father Lord, I pray that you will touch Bisi Olofinyo by letting divine health be manifest in her life in Jesus' name. Above that Lord, let your divine will be done in her life; this I pray in Jesus name.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by mazaje(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2008
I wish her all the best. . . . . . .
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2008
@mazaje,

. . . adjusted as well. Thanks for understanding.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by mazaje(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2008
sorry the post has been removed. . . . . .
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2008
mazaje:

sorry the post will be removed. . . . . .

Thanks. I'm sorry that I was very firm there in my tone - but I didn't want anyone feeling that I'm rubbing you on the rough side, and that is why I never quoted you. My respects remain with you, and thank you again. kiss
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2008
enitan2002:

@ pilgrim

hmmmm, i can see, so u be prayer warrior? how body na?

Broderly. . . I didn't ignore you. I initially didn't make any comment here as I didn't want to turn this to a discussion thread. Tried emailing you. . . wonder why it's being returned: am I missing something in your e-addy? Wire me some lines let me reply. . . please darling, I dey beg! Thank you.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by manmustwac(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2008
@post
i hope you keep us informed OH! Let us know how she's progressing and whether our prayers dey work.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by debolay: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2008
Let me start by thanking God and all of you for all the prayers and comments. The Lord will surely attend to all your situations in Jesus name. Bisi went Through surgery for 5 hours yesterday. Glory be to God it was successful. She is presently recovering at the UCH hospital. She still needs our prayers as she is going through a lot of pains right now. we extend our profound gratitude to you all even as you still remember her in ur prayers. Thank you bro & sis
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by idupaul: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2008
debolay:

Let me start by thanking God and all of you for all the prayers and comments. The Lord will surely attend to all your situations in Jesus name. Bisi went Through surgery for 5 hours yesterday. Glory be to God it was successful. She is presently recovering at the UCH hospital. She still needs our prayers as she is going through a lot of pains right now. we extend our profound gratitude to you all even as you still remember her in your prayers. Thank you bro & sis

thats really nice to hear, may the good Lord give her speedy healing.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2008
Praise God for a successful operation.
Father we thank You for today. . for Bisi. . . for the blessings upon her life
we give glory to You that her healing is yea and amen
all things are established to give her perfect recovery
and all the praise to You O God - in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Terrorism In Bible’s Prophecy / New Video: Tim Godfrey Ft Travis Greene – Nara {free Video Download} / Three Powerful Atheists Who Converted To Christianity, A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.