Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,378 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo (2627 Views)

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by kolaoloye(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2008
manmustwac:

@post
i hope you keep us informed OH! Let us know how she's progressing and whether our prayers dey work.
Why would the prayer not work?
Haven't you read it in your bible that the prayer of the righteous availeth much,
That you shall decree a thing and it shall be established? Don,t ever doubt your prayer again.

Thank God for the latest news. Affliction shall never rise again in Jesus' name. It has been decreed over Bisi to be 10 times better__physically,spiritually,materially and so shall it be in Jesus name.
We are waiting for her testimony. Glory to God.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by idupaul: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2008
kola oloye:

Why would the prayer not work?
Haven't you read it in your bible that the prayer of the righteous availeth much,
That you shall decree a thing and it shall be established? Don,t ever doubt your prayer again.

Thank God for the latest news. Affliction shall never rise again in Jesus' name. It has been decreed over Bisi to be 10 times better__physically,spiritually,materially and so shall it be in Jesus name.
We are waiting for her testimony. Glory to God.

na fight , he wasnt arguin the eficacy of prayers.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2008
Please brethren, let's not make this a discussion thread - it was meant to be a request. There's another thread where this subject is being discussed. Blessings all. smiley
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by nwakaibe(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2008
Father we thank you for hearing us. Thank you for your mercies and grace in Jesus name. as Bisi recovers, she shall continue to be a testimony
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by JeSoul(f): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2008
debolay:

Let me start by thanking God and all of you for all the prayers and comments. The Lord will surely attend to all your situations in Jesus name. Bisi went Through surgery for 5 hours yesterday. Glory be to God it was successful. She is presently recovering at the UCH hospital. She still needs our prayers as she is going through a lot of pains right now. we extend our profound gratitude to you all even as you still remember her in your prayers. Thank you bro & sis
Thank God for this development. We shall all continue to remember not only her, but you also brotha, that God will bless and keep you and comfort your heart as you trust in Him. It is well with Bisi.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2008
JeSoul:

Thank God for this development. We shall all continue to remember not only her, but you also brotha, that God will bless and keep you and comfort your heart as you trust in Him. It is well with Bisi.

Halleluyah. Amen.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by orunmila76(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
MONTA OO MILO DAAAOO.Ludo loruko ile mo pase ni orukooluwa oga ogo ki o tu e sile. OLUGBANI,AJAGBANI NI ORUKO OLUWA,YIO TU E SILE. Awon oduro ganran inu ile ati awon oseere mohun ife duro,awon agbagba ti o lana gara lati otu ife wa sile aye,awon aribi wofun,awon atakiti ibi wofa,awon agbara wona korokoro wolu,awon to gbeko loju alara,awon to gbeko loju ajero,awon to gbeko loju owa oragun,won yio fun e ni igbala. laola wala kuwata ila bi ijulasim.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by bawomolo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2008
i don't think this is the right place to start arguing the effectiveness of prayers. i wish your sister goodluck
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2008
Thank you, bawomolo. . a voice of reason. Please keep up the good sense in all area of your endeavour.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by AKO1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2008
By His stripes Bisi is healed in Jesus' name!!!

Huxley I deleted your posts because I feel that it is insensitive to air your grievances against God on an emotional thread like this. You can do that in a civil manner elsewhere.

Take cue from Bamolowo.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2008
Sounds like she is a fighter bro, she will pull through. Keep being positive.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by ty4real(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2008
Thank you Father for Bisi's life,thank you because she haspulled through this setback,thank you because she wiill be a living testimony to the fact Christ still in the business of healing people!
Thank you Lord .

orunmila76:

MONTA OO MILO DAAAOO.Ludo loruko ile mo pase ni orukooluwa oga ogo ki o tu e sile. OLUGBANI,AJAGBANI NI ORUKO OLUWA,YIO TU E SILE. Awon oduro ganran inu ile ati awon oseere mohun ife duro,awon agbagba ti o lana gara lati otu ife wa sile aye,awon aribi wofun,awon atakiti ibi wofa,awon agbara wona korokoro wolu,awon to gbeko loju alara,awon to gbeko loju ajero,awon to gbeko loju owa oragun,won yio fun e ni igbala. laola wala kuwata ila bi ijulasim.

Guy what were you saying with all this rantings?You dey conjure evil spirits?Obara Jisos
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2008
Father, another day - we are thankful for all blessings granted upon us by Your hand
We praise Your holy Name and magnify Jesus Christ over all our affairs
We rejoice to uphold Bisi and her brother ('debolay') in Your love
May their testimony be blessed and be a blessing unto others
Thank You for a successful surgery and for healing Bisi
All glory and praise and honour are Yours
In Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by nwakaibe(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2008
How is Bisi? gosh, I neck deep in work that i couldn't inquire of her.
Father thank you for healing our dear sister Bisi. Thank you for the gift of medical science and the ability to pray.Thank you for the understanding that we pray and expect results. Thank you also for all who have prayed for Bisi in Jesus name amen.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by kolaoloye(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2008
King of Glory,we appreciate you for all you've done so far,for what you are doing now
and what you are yet to do concerning Bisi. Lord God, perfect that which you started in her life.
This we ask in Jesus name amen.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by AmakaOne(f): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2008
May Almighty God of heaven heal her in Jesus' name, and give you and your family strength in this difficult time. Amen
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by shinystar(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2008
Father, let the healing balm from Gilead touch her. May you restore her to perfect health. We rebuke every grip of the devil over her and ask you to take over Father. Thank you for answering us in Jesus name.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by debolay: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2008
Hello all.

I was at uch last week in order to see Bisi after the surgery. I told her that you are all praying for her recovery and she was very happy and promised us all that she will pull through. She is undergoing physiotherapy as she been lying down for a month now. we appreciate all your prayers.

my people, thank God at all times that you are alive, even now; pls say it. There are people in he hospital hoping that they can be like you and i. Accident victims, cases of unwarranted circumstances, you name it. It is a great gift to be alive. That none of your relatives is not in the hospital is a great gift as well. You can monitor ur time, actions, do whatever you want to do whenever you want to, is the Lord's doing. Pls thank God for it.

Adebola
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by Gamine(f): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2008
So Nice to Know.

Our God is Good.

It is Well.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by manmustwac(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2008
Congratulations cheesy am sincerely happy to hear that, thanks to the skills of the surgeons and the strengh of the young girl and our inspirational messages. I hope you print them and give her to read. but i don't believe in the power of prayers though
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2008
Good to know that Bisi is doing so well. And yes, it is well with her in all things.
It is well with you, Adebola and your entire family.
It is well wherever you go and in whatever you put your hand.
Beyond this, your testimonies to come will constantly glorify the Lord Jesus Christ.
It is well. . . it is well.
Praise God - it is well, in Jesus Name. Amen. cheesy
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by away4real(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2008
Brother, He who began the good work he will complete it.

Father we thank you for Bisi is healed, the same spirit that raised up christ from the dead dwells in her, her mortal body is quickened in Jesus name.

debolay ask Bisi to meditate on Gods promise to her on her health as she recovers. You can ask her to start with Romans 8 and see God do a new thing in her life. She will share the testimony of the power of Gods word.

Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwelleth in you, he that raised up Christ Jesus from the dead shall give life also to your mortal bodies through his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Let me share a testimony with you on the power of Gods word.  I called a friend of mine on friday i had not heard from him for about a yr and a half.

He had an accident a while back and his leg injury was very serious, i was calling to find out how he was because the last time i saw him, the leg was really in a bad shape. He said he was scheduled for series of suggeries, that the leg improved afta the 1st of d suggeries but it was slow and was taking time, u know a little improvement today, a relapse tomorrow that kind of improvement. He said afta while and several suggeries his brother told him to begin to read the scripture and speak Gods word to the leg. My friend was not all that serious with God so it doesnt take a pastor or serious believer to do this, its just the faith of a little child, he said he kept speaking the scripture day in day out at every opportunity he speaks to his leg, quotes different promises.

He now said its really been long that we spoke because he can't remember the injury all he can remember was he didnt need the walking stick and support even when the doctors and physio were telling him that the bone needs time to heal. He said his bones were strong and he knew it so he dropped the stick and decided to go to the physio without it, they told him well his bones seem to have recovered beyond their expectation, they couldnt explain it, but he knew that it was Gods word.

The guy started preaching to me, that Gods word works (hello like i didnt know) but it was good to hear it again, because i know faith comes by hearing. So am telling you now again Gods word works. It is living, it doesnt return to him without accomplishing that which it has been sent to accomplish.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by MadMax1(f): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2008
May the Lord be with your sister, now and at all times. May his love and tender mercies overwhelm her all the days of her life.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by grandjedi(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2008
Heavenly Father I thank you for the good work which you have started in the life of Bisi Olofinyo; you will complete it in the Name of Jesus.
Thank you Lord for your healing mercies over her life. Thank you for a swift and total recovery without any neurologic deficits in Jesus' Name.
We disallow every plan of the enemy to discourage her and declare that faith in the Son of God will continually strengthen her.
Thank you Father because your plan for Bisi's life shall be brought to pass.
In the Mighty and Matchless Name of Jesus I pray. AMEN.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by Datope(f): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2008
May you be healed today in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 12:39am On Sep 26, 2008
Dear Lord Jesus, I thank You for the refreshing in my heart just now.
I know You are real, and that is why I just want to thank you for Bisi's healing
. . . thank You for her family's rejoicing in Your work
. . . thank You for Your prosperity in their lives
. . . than You for all those who responded to the call to pray
. . . than You for the medical staff who treated Bisi
. . . most of all, thank You for all Your faithfulness and love.

We thank You now and always. Blessed be Your wonderful name. Amen.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by nwakaibe(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2008
father thank you for our dear sister Bisi in Jesus name.
We thank you for all those who prayed for her.
Bless them also at the point of their needs in Jesus name amen.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2008
Wonderful Jesus, thank You today the last week of this month.
We rejoice for Bisi and her family for perfect health.
Her testimony of Your grace and power will constantly glorify Your Name.
Jesus is Lord. Amen.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by Femonjay(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2008
father we thank you because you will take glory and honour over bisi's case

Bisi' s sickness is not unto death but to testimony in christ Jesus.

God, pls manifest your power over bisi's sickness and let unbeleivers know that you are a great HEALER.

In Jesus name we pray.

Amen.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by Ebonyj(f): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2008
Debolay,

I want you to know that Bisi will not die but live to declare the glory of our living God In the mighty name of Jesus.

I release her from every strong hold of pain and infirmities in the mighty name of Jesus.
Lord we thank you for the work that you have begun in Bisi's life and we believe that you will complete it perfectly,thank you mighty one.

PRAISE THE LORD !
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by pilgrim1(f): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
God our Father, we continue to thank You for all blessings received for Bisi and her family.
May Your holy Name continue to be ever praised. Halleluyah, Jesus is Lord.
Re: A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo by plusQueen: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2008
great thread.
Thnk you Lord for healing this young lady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enemies Of Mankind / What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? / SERMON Jotters:characteristics Of A Virtuous Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.