Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers (3332 Views)

“i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine / Mode Nine's Paradigm Shift: A Critical Review / Why Mode Nine Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by eleshin(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

I don't need to attack your comments. . . . .

Only retardz listen to Mode9. . . . .
Ruggedman is the best MC that has ever touched the mic in Nigeria.
His poetry, lyrical prowess, wordplay, delivery and wide range of subjects is top drawer.

I am yet to see a more complete album in Nigeria like THY ALBUM COME.
Every track on the album was loaded with high degrees of lyrical nous(something MODE9 lacks humongously).
Get real and stop propagating chaff here.

Rugged rules the roost(at least for now)!!!
i cant believe you are this versatile,i thought you are only good in soccer,in the united thread i use to be a passive member cos i trust you and some other guys in that thread to provide the necessary info.i also remain a RED DEVIL TILL REVD OKOTIE BECOMES 9JA PRESIDENT.for modey issue,i'm sure some are paid to represent his interest here.modey to me is not a rapper but a shouter that is yet to discover his talent.i dont know why pple argue against the obvious,why should we die of opinion when there is FACT.rugged is better than modey.

Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by A40(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

I don't need to attack your comments. . . . .

Only retardz listen to Mode9. . . . .
Ruggedman is the best MC that has ever touched the mic in Nigeria.
His poetry, lyrical prowess, wordplay, delivery and wide range of subjects is top drawer.

I am yet to see a more complete album in Nigeria like THY ALBUM COME.
Every track on the album was loaded with high degrees of lyrical nous(something MODE9 lacks humongously).
Get real and stop propagating chaff here.

Rugged rules the roost(at least for now)!!!
Thy album come was good but Ruggedy Baba was not so
Are you sure your praise of Ruggedman is not because you both support the same Manchester Utd?
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Sauron1: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2008
A-40:

Thy album come was good but Ruggedy Baba was not so
Are you sure your praise of Ruggedman is not because you both support the same Manchester Utd?

Does he support Man Utd?? I don't have a fecking clue.

Seriously, "Thy Album Come" is a 5 mic album and prolly the best Naija hip hop album i have ever heard.
Right from the 1st track to the last, this dude was original.
His wordplay was awesome. . . . . .Never seen anything like it.

Mode9 has nuthing on Ruggedman.
The other day i was watching his music video with nice where he posed as a village king.
He was catapulting raw lyrics that would only come from the lips of BIG, Jigga and KRS-one.

No controversy here. . . . . .Ruggedman edges it.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by A40(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

Does he support Man Utd?? I don't have a fecking clue.

Seriously, "Thy Album Come" is a 5 mic album and prolly the best Naija hip hop album i have ever heard.
Right from the 1st track to the last, this dude was original.
His wordplay was awesome. . . . . .Never seen anything like it.

Mode9 has nuthing on Ruggedman.
The other day i was watching his music video with nice where he posed as a village king.
He was catapulting raw lyrics that would only come from the lips of BIG, Jigga and KRS-one.

No controversy here. . . . . .Ruggedman edges it.

Why do i doubt your claim of innocence there?

Thy Album Come was a very good album but his sophomore effort didn't cut it they are both very good rappers to me and i wouldn't even be drawn into an argument of who is better because i feel they are both very good MC's obviously Rugged has been more successful but Mode 9 is more acclaimed
I just don't like the way they are going about the beef thing the beef ain't legit if you ask me when they both can't call each others names or have a rap battle or something the whole thing still seems pretty cryptic right now they need to decrypt their beef and let it all out
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Sauron1: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2008
A-40:

Why do i doubt your claim of innocence there?

Thy Album Come was a very good album but his sophomore effort didn't cut it they are both very good rappers to me and i wouldn't even be drawn into an argument of who is better because i feel they are both very good MC's obviously Rugged has been more successful but Mode 9 is more acclaimed
I just don't like the way they are going about the beef thing the beef ain't legit if you ask me when they both can't call each others names or have a rap battle or something the whole thing still seems pretty cryptic right now they need to decrypt their beef and let it all out

I dont even know they are beefing.
Me thunk this topic was just trying to find out who is better lyrically.
I have listened to half a dozen tracks of MODE9 and blimey, i wasn't impressed at all.

Fast forward to Ruggedman. . . . . . .I was chuffed to bits when i found his album on itunes USA.
The nigga was killing his audience with sick metaphors, originality and lyrical flow.
He wasn't about bling-bling, cash or whatever many Naija rappers are buying into.
Ruggedman did it like DMX in 98. He ain't a copycat(i love that about his music).
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by skingo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2008
id take a rapper rapping about blings, struggles, economic turmoil , or plain just expressing how they feel about being the life of the party. what i would not take is someone like modenine talking about i will do this and that to you, and then u look at who's saying they will do something and you cant believe them. thats what i would not buy.

eg is durella saying he's chilling in his lamboghini diablo. morelike get the Bleep out of here with that. although it rhymed well and sounded good. the subject matter is false. and so is the subject matter of almost every artist out there. so what are you basing being a copycat on?
i'd rather u say something that makes sense,

modenine will say, i've got soo much this, that it looks like i bla bla bla.
all that is to me is similioe. not belivable. and to a person of critical acclaim, you are going to need a lil more than that acclaim to reach out to folks like me otherwise i'd do without listening to ur music.

ps: naija artist do not have subject matter. period.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by AfrknKngs(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2008
@ KAYDEE:

I pity you, 4 da last time African Kings are NO HIPHOP Rappers, They are fucking entertainers, Musicians, They rap, sing, and make dance music, If that hasnt rung a bell in ur head then fukk off they nuts, Da Bleep is Sauce spitting that made u think he good?? I already said Sauce did what he did but HE AINT ORIGINAL! WTF?? And if u cant bare that I front this fake fukk out, then go kill urselfves grin Sauce came hurr when he was 14, got clowned and whooped coz of his name, then clamed Sauce, so it could release da tension, And u'd think because of that u wud wanna stick to ur Nigerian roots, "African American" How da Bleep can u claim that shit if u aint even born there Then u DARE to say he got what it takes when this nigga jacks shit from others There's no way in hell I will follo that nigga like y'all, I know what da bizz is, y'all dont!! U say their beat is slurry?? (Shall we call it hate?) Bring a Nigerian hiphop artist beat that sounds better than theirs, These niggas was born and raised from da south and they Reppin Naija more than this fake thug(Sauce) 2 da fullest, they go doing shows, having da crowd all acting a fool, and u dare say they suck go tell it to da folks listening to their shit!! Like I said, these niggas will def revolutionize Naija music fuh real, Have u listened to "SOLE JULE"?? u seriously(I mean seriously!!!) thought Gold Digga was wack lol, How much hate can u have twrds these niggas,

Ama tell y'all this, Here in da South, we aint got nobody reppin Naija as much as these niggas r doing (this is why am a huge fan of theirs) I listen to a lot of artists but do they have da same energy these niggas got? They entertain and bring music to da table while y'all gays are looking for metaphors and shit! Those belong to Mode9, real Hiphop rappers! Now Sauce aint no rapper to me, Like I said, Sauce tried to come @ them on da slide, but didnt succeed and guess what? AKS ate him up! "Warning Shots" if u hear that track, u'll understand that they do this for fun, they wernt even serious on da track and yet they murdered him  grin grin grin

Well enuff said, as far as I'm concerned, y'all hate AKS juss because of da way am representing them, but I do not give a fly fukk! I will rep them to da fullest and ma opinions stand FIRM! I KEEPS IT REAL! Sauce/SKINGO is good but his deff not worth da praise y'all are praising him and I will front him out errtime y'all try to worship this dude! I WILL DELIVER YOU FROM THAT KID! AKS ALL DA FUKKIN WAAAAAAAY cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by AfrknKngs(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2008
skingo:

id take a rapper rapping about blings, struggles, economic turmoil , or plain just expressing how they feel about being the life of the party. what i would not take is someone like modenine talking about i will do this and that to you, and then u look at who's saying they will do something and you can't believe them. thats what i would not buy.

eg is durella saying he's chilling in his lamboghini diablo. morelike get the mess out of here with that. although it rhymed well and sounded good. the subject matter is false. and so is the subject matter of almost every artist out there. so what are you basing being a copycat on?
i'D rather u say something that makes sense,

modenine will say, i've got soo much this, that it looks like i bla bla bla.
all that is to me is similioe. not belivable. and to a person of critical acclaim, you are going to need a little more than that acclaim to reach out to folks like me otherwise i'D do without listening to ur music.

ps: naija artist do not have subject matter. period.
Da fukk is u talking about, Sauce talk bout da same shit too, I'll do this to you and do that to you, and claim a whole bunch of shit he aint got! Be real when u talk down!

Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Sauron1: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
skingo:

id take a rapper rapping about blings, struggles, economic turmoil , or plain just expressing how they feel about being the life of the party. what i would not take is someone like modenine talking about i will do this and that to you, and then u look at who's saying they will do something and you can't believe them. thats what i would not buy.

Yet anutha waste of bandwidth!!!
Is this hilly billy talking to himself?

eg is durella saying he's chilling in his lamboghini diablo. morelike get the mess out of here with that. although it rhymed well and sounded good. the subject matter is false. and so is the subject matter of almost every artist out there. so what are you basing being a copycat on?
i'D rather u say something that makes sense

You lack cognitive reasoning.
I am telling u what makes ruggedman unique and u are busy spewing drivel and hokum only vermins like u can understand.
Please, move over. I don't debate with cats who function on a single digit IQ.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by skingo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
u lack facts, and proof.
aka storyland on nairaland. i have left the site for idiots such as urself and the akss all three members that believe that music is about people not repping in the south. Bleep the south, Bleep aks, and Bleep any nigerian that is not repping whether in the west, east, south r in hell fire. fire burn anyone who is nigerian and does not rep. and fire burn anyone who think sauce kid is trash. ive said my peace. fukk u haters.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by AfrknKngs(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2008
skingo:

u lack facts, and proof.
aka storyland on nairaland. i have left the site for idiots such as yourself and the akss all three members that believe that music is about people not repping in the south. Bleep the south, mess aks, and mess any nigerian that is not repping whether in the west, east, south r in hell fire. fire burn anyone who is nigerian and does not rep. and fire burn anyone who think sauce kid is trash. ive said my peace. fukk u haters.

Oh ooooh, Why is it that everytime I front skingo out, he gets pissed!!! Lol, I hurrd u had personal beef with their producer "grin-Mite" because you thought he was part of me dissing you lol, what and idiot! Have y'all hurrd "Wetin Man go do" by Amplifyd? That's a D-Mite Production, Just to show y'all that that nigga is crazy! hell he's da AKS producer and called as fukk, u can check more of his shit on www.myspace.com/acidentertainment Yes ooh, Naija Producer! Did y'all hear that "A Millie Remix" he did, Sounds waaaaay better than the original! Just Imagine Sauce made an original track on a D-Mite beat, Lol! It prolly would be disaster! That is if Sauce could handle da beat =) But as far as AKS goes, I have faith in them reppin Naija all da way and mayb they way am reppin AKS is bringing them down but I cant help but keep it real!!

Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by A40(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

I don't even know they are beefing.
Me thunk this topic was just trying to find out who is better lyrically.
I have listened to half a dozen tracks of MODE9 and blimey, i wasn't impressed at all.

Fast forward to Ruggedman. . . . . . .I was chuffed to bits when i found his album on itunes USA.
The nigga was killing his audience with sick metaphors, originality and lyrical flow.
He wasn't about bling-bling, cash or whatever many Naija rappers are buying into.
Ruggedman did it like DMX in 98. He ain't a copycat(i love that about his music).
Me neither just got to hear it recently and i was kinda disappointed these guys should be collaborating and putting Naija rap on the map and not beefing

Mode 9 has dropped some tight songs ooh what do you mean? Spazmodic,Lagos State of mind,Elbow room (albeit with a stolen beat),Formidable e.t.c you can't mention Nigerian rap and leave out Mode

They are both good but if they keep on fighting i would switch my allegiance to this new cat M.I you need to hear that boi rap
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Sauron1: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2008
A-40:

Me neither just got to hear it recently and i was kind of disappointed these guys should be collaborating and putting Naija rap on the map and not beefing

Mode 9 has dropped some tight songs ooh what do you mean? Spazmodic,Lagos State of mind,Elbow room (albeit with a stolen beat),Formidable e.t.c you can't mention Nigerian rap and leave out Mode

They are both good but if they keep on fighting i would switch my allegiance to this new cat M.I you need to hear that boi rap

If these cats don't get their acts together, i would personally go to Naija and hit the studios meself.

Modenine versus Ruggedman?? WTF!!!!
Seriously, i wasn't impressed with any modenine's song.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by A40(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

If these cats don't get their acts together, i would personally go to Naija and hit the studios meself.

Modenine versus Ruggedman?? WTF!!!!
Seriously, i wasn't impressed with any modenine's song.
Are you sure? which ones have you been listening to? i can name a few weak Ruggedman tracks as well

But seriously that M.I is the shiznit he is a breath of fresh air
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Sauron1: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2008
A-40:

Are you sure? which ones have you been listening to? i can name a few weak Ruggedman tracks as well
But seriously that M.I is the shiznit he is a breath of fresh air

Who is this M.I.
Whats the title of his album, lemme find him on itunes.

Of course, every MC has got their own tracks.
They always try to satisfy everyone so u are bound to have hardcore, dance tracks, commerical ones and reh reh reh.
However, when push turns to shove. . . . .Ruggedman would rise up and spit like a mamba.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by A40(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2008
His album should be out before the end of the year so you wouldn't find him on I-tunes just yet but i could get you some links so you could listen to a few of his tracks
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by kaypumpin2(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2008
AfrknKngs:

@ KAYDEE:

I pity you, 4 da last time African Kings are NO HIPHOP Rappers, They are fucking entertainers, Musicians, They rap, sing, and make dance music, If that hasnt rung a bell in ur head then fukk off they nuts, Da mess is Sauce spitting that made u think he good?? I already said Sauce did what he did but HE AINT ORIGINAL! WTF?? And if u can't bare that I front this fake fukk out, then go kill urselfves grin Sauce came hurr when he was 14, got clowned and whooped because of his name, then clamed Sauce, so it could release da tension, And u'D think because of that u would want to stick to ur Nigerian roots, "African American" How da mess can u claim that shit if u aint even born there Then u DARE to say he got what it takes when this nigga jacks shit from others There's no way in hell I will follo that nigga like y'all, I know what da bizz is, y'all don't!! U say their beat is slurry?? (Shall we call it hate?) Bring a Nigerian hiphop artist beat that sounds better than theirs, These niggas was born and raised from da south and they Reppin Naija more than this fake thug(Sauce) 2 da fullest, they go doing shows, having da crowd all acting a fool, and u dare say they suck go tell it to da folks listening to their shit!! Like I said, these niggas will def revolutionize Naija music fuh real, Have u listened to "SOLE JULE"?? u seriously(I mean seriously!!!) thought Gold Digga was wack lol, How much hate can u have twrds these niggas,

Ama tell y'all this, Here in da South, we aint got nobody reppin Naija as much as these niggas r doing (this is why am a huge fan of theirs) I listen to a lot of artists but do they have da same energy these niggas got? They entertain and bring music to da table while y'all gays are looking for metaphors and shit! Those belong to Mode9, real Hiphop rappers! Now Sauce aint no rapper to me, Like I said, Sauce tried to come @ them on da slide, but didnt succeed and guess what? AKS ate him up! "Warning Shots" if u hear that track, u'll understand that they do this for fun, they wernt even serious on da track and yet they murdered him  grin grin grin

Well enough said, as far as I'm concerned, y'all hate AKS juss because of da way am representing them, but I do not give a fly fukk! I will rep them to da fullest and ma opinions stand FIRM! I KEEPS IT REAL! Sauce/SKINGO is good but his deff not worth da praise y'all are praising him and I will front him out errtime y'all try to worship this dude! I WILL DELIVER YOU FROM THAT KID! AKS ALL DA FUKKIN WAAAAAAAY cheesy grin cheesy

I read thru ur post and the more i read ,the more of a labyrinth it becomes.1stly lemme tell u something u dnt seem to ever understand its possible for me to find what u find appealing,appaling.Taste and choice varies.I am not in anyway tryin to even compare afrking and no one as you do all the time,i blv the sky is big enuff for err naija artiste to thrive.But pre-listenin to that song,the way uv sang em praises to high heavens make me feel am in for smfin larger than life but to my chagrin,they fell way below the standard that has been set by even Junior and pretty.The fact u r the only 1 singin thier praises on this forum lend credence to this.I dont care if sauce's name makes u cringe or afrking track makes u av an unprecedented orgasm,let these peeps just make good music.Its all i care abt.

U can use the f word and other curse word a million times,you can insult me for all i care,the only thing it indicates is ur puerile reasoning really.U r reppin em cos they r reppin naija in the south and not cos they av lyrical content and yet u castigate rugged,sauce et al.Its nonsensical mayne!

Keep reppin all thats mediocre cos thats what afrikgs are to me with this gold digger track.Maybe they can convince with another track.

@A-40
am with u on the rugged mode stuff.But me feel its their fans instigating all these.These are 2 good rappers that are good doin their stuffs.Talk abt salt n sugar avin sweetenin effects in their own ways.

@sauron

M.i is the bomb,its all ican say for now.I am listenin to hustlers right now and its off the chain
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by Sauron1: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2008
A-40:

His album should be out before the end of the year so you wouldn't find him on I-tunes just yet but i could get you some links so you could listen to a few of his tracks

I would wait for it. cool

kay_pumpin:

@sauron
M.i is the bomb,its all ican say for now.I am listenin to hustlers right now and its off the chain

Are u sure??
I hope he ain't the guy i saw on AIT some weeks ago.
This dude was rapping to a yoruba song and was barking like DMX.
I was ROTFLMAO. grin cheesy
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by kaypumpin2(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2008
Are u sure??
I hope he ain't the guy i saw on AIT some weeks ago.
This dude was rapping to a yoruba song and was barking like DMX.
I was ROTFLMAO.

Hes none of that.Hes a bridge btw hip hop heads and average rap listeners that 9 and most of his fans feel doesnt matter.U can go to this link http://www.esnips.com/web/lala4boisBusinessFiles?docsPage=10 to download some of his songs.

Really which of mode's song av u been listenin to,hes gat some dope track that u cant resist.Look around for contradiction(a track laced with oxymoron & metaphors like none in naija @ present),spectacular et al.You may be convinced his stature is not only good for farmin grin

Me feel both of em (rugged n 9) do not need the unnecesary tension to market em.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by A40(m): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2008
@Sauron
I say again you need to hear this guy spit acid? Anyone who knows anything about rap should feel this dude he is that good
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by skingo(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2008
kay_pumpin:

.I don't care if sauce's name makes u cringe or afrking track makes u av an unprecedented orgasm,let these peeps just make good music.Its all i care about.

U can use the f word and other curse word a million times,you can insult me for all i care,the only thing it indicates is ur puerile reasoning really.U r reppin em because they r reppin naija in the south and not because they av lyrical content and yet u castigate rugged,sauce et al.Its nonsensical mayne!

Keep reppin all thats mediocre because thats what afrikgs are to me with this gold digger track.Maybe they can convince with another track.

this is the producer from aks. thats why he;s always doing so. talknig about they areperforming for a home crowd who does not knw them. sauce kid is no way on ur level. kay_pumpin, any track u name which belongs to these guys i can almost promise u that u will be ashamed of the level of mediocracy. and besides all those yeye beats, come and see lay low, ojb, and sossick. not the nonsense you are doing. calling it remix beats.

ps: if u remix a song without killing the original song then u are guilty for 2 things. plagiarism, and inconsistency.
Bleep faces
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by kaypumpin2(m): 12:01am On Oct 09, 2008
@ A40

MI is sumfin else.The way he drop em lines effortlessly is off the chizzle.Obviously we share sumfin more than our love for , u knw what!
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by AfrknKngs(m): 12:18am On Oct 09, 2008
kay_pumpin:

I read through ur post and the more i read ,the more of a labyrinth it becomes.1stly let me tell u something u dnt seem to ever understand its possible for me to find what u find appealing,appaling.Taste and choice varies.I am not in anyway tryin to even compare afrking and no one as you do all the time,i blv the sky is big enough for err naija artiste to thrive.But pre-listenin to that song,the way uv sang em praises to high heavens make me feel am in for smfin larger than life but to my chagrin,they fell way below the standard that has been set by even Junior and pretty.The fact u r the only 1 singin their praises on this forum lend credence to this.I don't care if sauce's name makes u cringe or afrking track makes u av an unprecedented orgasm,let these peeps just make good music.Its all i care about.

U can use the f word and other curse word a million times,you can insult me for all i care,the only thing it indicates is ur puerile reasoning really.U r reppin em because they r reppin naija in the south and not because they av lyrical content and yet u castigate rugged,sauce et al.Its nonsensical mayne!

Keep reppin all thats mediocre because thats what afrikgs are to me with this gold digger track.Maybe they can convince with another track.

@A-40
am with u on the rugged mode stuff.But me feel its their fans instigating all these.These are 2 good rappers that are good doin their stuffs.Talk about salt n sugar avin sweetenin effects in their own ways.

@sauron

I never once said any trash against rugged I juss prefer Mode9 ova rugged then also I was explaining how biased y'all were by callin Mode a coward plain and simple!!! That was ma whole arguement! And as for Sauce, he can eat a dikk as far as am concerned =D, And no! Why shud I curse u? U r entitled to ur opinion thats all, Why do u say Gold digger like they don't have other songs, go listen to "Moni Owo, SOLE JULE, Get in da ZONE, SEXY LADY, National Dance II etc, " that's music! When their song hits da club, go see how many peeps act a fool up in there, (Speaking of da south) I never said it aint about lyrics, but u looking for metaphors and co, that's for rappers like mode or rugged, hardcore hiphop rappers, these guys goal is to rep naija and entertain da crowd and revive that Naija vibe in US, and I'm feelin them, Whoever was in NY for da Nigerian Independence day should know better grin I praise them or wtva u wanna call it because they go so fuckin hard!!! U Judge be da Judge: Originality, they got it! Swag, they got it! Music, they got it!

That's something u can NEVER say about SAUCE!

skingo:

this is the producer from aks. thats why he;s always doing so. talknig about they areperforming for a home crowd who does not knw them. sauce kid is no way on ur level. kay_pumpin, any track u name which belongs to these guys i can almost promise u that u will be ashamed of the level of mediocracy. and besides all those yeye beats, come and see lay low, ojb, and sossick. not the nonsense you are doing. calling it remix beats.

ps: if u remix a song without killing the original song then u are guilty for 2 things. plagiarism, and inconsistency.
mess faces
It's normal you would call it yeye beats because u no fit get any original beat urself grin If I was da producer, I would seriously find me an artist to diss u str8 on! I aint gotta front! AKS go hard and that's that! as for u SKINGO, go make some real music and stop being what u're not! U FAKE, FRAUD and u dare call ur self a Nigerian? U r a disgrace to Nigerians and a disgrace to music itself! Do ur own shit then let us feel ur face grin

Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by skingo(m): 12:20am On Oct 09, 2008
enoguh bout modenine and aks. they both shiity. ruggedman is making his money and i respect that. it shows that he is able to make money off his talent, and craft. modenine on the other hand is not doing so well.
aks are nothing to be talking about unless aks is talking about them. even javalove bitchass aint ever propped them for songs. and when he does ill go after his ass. i want to kill u people.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by kaypumpin2(m): 12:38am On Oct 09, 2008
AfrknKngs:

I never once said any trash against rugged I juss prefer Mode9 ova rugged then also I was explaining how biased y'all were by callin Mode a coward plain and simple!!! That was ma whole arguement! And as for Sauce, he can eat a dikk as far as am concerned =D, And no! Why should I curse u? U r entitled to ur opinion thats all, Why do u say Gold digger like they don't have other songs, go listen to "Moni Owo, SOLE JULE, Get in da ZONE, SEXY LADY, National Dance II etc, " that's music! When their song hits da club, go see how many peeps act a fool up in there, (Speaking of da south) I never said it aint about lyrics, but u looking for metaphors and co, that's for rappers like mode or rugged, hardcore hiphop rappers, these guys goal is to rep naija and entertain da crowd and revive that Naija vibe in US, and I'm feelin them, Whoever was in NY for da Nigerian Independence day should know better grin I praise them or wtva u want to call it because they go so fuckin hard!!! U Judge be da Judge: Originality, they got it! Swag, they got it! Music, they got it!

That's something u can NEVER say about SAUCE!
It's normal you would call it yeye beats because u no fit get any original beat yourself grin If I was da producer, I would seriously find me an artist to diss u str8 on! I aint gotta front! AKS go hard and that's that! as for u SKINGO, go make some real music and stop being what u're not! U FAKE, FRAUD and u dare call ur self a Nigerian? U r a disgrace to Nigerians and a disgrace to music itself! Do ur own shit then let us feel ur face grin

I will never be drawn in2 any argument abt Mode and Rugged ala Nas and Jay Z.Check thru all my post i av never bashed any of em,thus if u wanna react to my post base it solely on my reaction to em african king's gold digger track.
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by kaydee(m): 1:55am On Oct 09, 2008
What's ma name got to do with all this? I'm Kaydee and nobody else
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by AfrknKngs(m): 1:58am On Oct 09, 2008
kay_pumpin:

I will never be drawn in2 any argument about Mode and Rugged ala Nas and Jay Z.Check through all my post i av never bashed any of em,thus if u want to react to my post base it solely on my reaction to em african king's gold digger track.

I got u, Much Respect, it's ur opinopn and I cant say nuttin about u! As far as skingo/Sauce goes, He will end his own Career and burn in hell with his noise he calls music! Why wudnt skingo want to kill AKS It's funny AKS are not even paying u no mind yet it bugs u soooo MUCH!!! Me, I WILL HUNT U 4 LIFE!!! As from now on, I will make sure of it, I will find u and u will never have rest in ur music caree, GBA BEE!!!

-I am not a follower-

Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by bjpumpin(f): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2008
aks is thrash they shoudl be singing apala
Re: Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers by kaydee(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2008
@ AfrknKngs

what has kaydee got to do with this?

@ Sauron

grin grin grin Lmao!!! Now U just confirmed it!!! Ur state of mind is far from Hip-Hop!!! Lol!!! "Thy Kingdom Come" is the best album outta Nigeria?Haa!!! Now U've confirmed it that U know nothing bout Hip-Hop. RuggedMan better than Modenine!!! Haa!!! Stick to ur Man Utd thread,U're doing good over there.LMAO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yung6ix Is Bad! Shoutout To My Warri People On This One! / Download Hot New Music: Lil Issue Ft. Rick Ross & D’banj – V.i.p / DJ Yk Beat Ft Mr Benson – Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.