Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,004 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (517722 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by SirKay3(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ uleh_j/A-40

Enough of all these please. Let it stop now, I beg of u both

@ Razorr,

Thanks for intervening, I pray they hear o. Am tired of all these abusing thing
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ Jackal

Please leave these boys. They're not in your league. Don't bring yourself down to their level. embarassed

Thanks. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2007
Razorr:

@ Jackal

Please leave these boys. They're not in your league. Don't bring yourself down to their level. embarassed

Thanks. wink
You are damn right hes not in our league, Neither are you freaking hoochie
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2007
Dont know how many asses and cocks you want to kiss and suck at a time
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by SirKay3(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ A-40,

Please, sheathe your sword. I'm apologising on behalf of Jackal and Razorr

@ Razorr,

Dont join issues with them please
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ Razorr,
Pls lemme have this bastards for dinner.
I understand we aint in the same league cos they mentality is shallow and niggaz cant even write to save their momma's lives.

@ A-40,
A leprechaun like you? I wld step on u and i wont even feel shit cos u are too minute to be noticed.
Biting my lines talking about LSDs and Ecstasy pills is a very UNWISE thang to do.
My index finger is smarter than u as a human being so dont even go there.
Concerning ur confused and abused childhood, u cant really do anything about it.
Why dont u just KILL urself instead of venting ur frustrations out on Jackal.
Daddy married a fool like HIM and  they produced an idiot(A-40).
Dont think we dont know A-40  was ur momma's cell number in Kirikiri prisons when she was caught shop-lifting @ Mega Plaza.

U want WAR i will bring it to ur doorstep in the morning.
Fake negro like u cant BATTLE me and i dont need to check ur stupid head counts.
I have been doing battles with gays like u since the slave-ships and i have not even started yet.
Ya Dad will tell u i have cretins like u for dinner without even taking water to wash it down.

@Ulehj,

Ya Dad is the PRO for which company? Stop lying, bitch.
Gimme his name and i will confirm that right now.
Try ur Dad is a probations officer at Pentonville Prison, u moronic Arrow.

Roots or no Roots, u dont make dough!
My private eye dont lie and they see u everyday on broadstreet trying to cling on a career ladder.
Didn't u just finish ur NYSC this year? So why lie when u still jobless.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by SirKay3(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ Jackal,

Enough please

@ Seun/Akolawole,

Please do something. This is too much
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2007
@SirKay
Bros no vex abeg

@Jackass
The only thing you would have for dinner is a hungry stomach and sleep you fool.What lines do you have your whole lines are stolen your murky ass has been exposed times without number so dont even give me that crap.i am not suprised that you are familiar with the penitentiary system in here as an International Jailbird that should be your specialty! look you are a cakewalk i will mash you in seconds man, My advice to you is to hang from a tree and i would gladly provide you with gasoline and lighter so we can set you ablaze and pray for the repose of your soul
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by SirKay3(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ A-40,

Please, am sick of all these stuffs. Stop please, stop.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2007
Sir Kay:

@ Jackal,

Enough please

@ Seun/Akolawole,

Please do something. This is too much

@Sir Kay

Maybe you haven't been on the forum for some time, but trust me, if this little outbursts are giving you so much worry, then you would have had a heart attack had you been here earlier to see the state of madness on the forum.

Things have gotten out of hand around here. sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2007
@SirKay
Alright i would stop and be the civil one here
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by SirKay3(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ Razorr,

I know quite alright that things have really got out of hand here, that's why I've been on AWOL for long. It's rather sad seeing this kind of things palying itself out here.

@ A-40,

Thanks for heeding my plea.

@ All,

Let's be friends and not enemies please. Meanwhile, back to the topic
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ Sir Kay,

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyum, i am going to respect ur wishes here but i will take it to the Man United thread.
Its not bonz for me to come from Man Utd and defile this thread so i'll be the bigger person.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2007
Oh God, save us in here. . . . .

Gunners Footie let me change abit

I'm not too bothered with the signings that Liverpool, Man Utd and partly Chelsea and Spurs have made already this summer. For Arsenal, it's not about signing a world class player, it's about signing the RIGHT player. Wenger has been doing that for years. (There's just too many examples of what I mean). Eduardo has a great scoring record. He could be the guy to pick up the right pieces to finish off goals, which we lacked.

Whoever watches full 90 minutes of all Arsenal games last season would know we are capable of creating toooooo many chances, but not scoring. sad sad

All we need is just players that can finish off those chances. cool cool cool I think we can have that in RVP and ADE (unless we wrap them up in pillows after matches and make sure they make it into the next game). Bendtner is also a poacher, so him and Ade could become super subs for us. cheesy cheesy cheesy Or Walcott to add a bit of spark and agility in the line-up (he was super effective at the start of the season).

Liverpool haven't really changed - tactic wise. And it hardly helped them domestically either, losing to us in both cup competitions and finishing less points than the year before. If Arsenal take their chances, we can get the top 2 spots easily.

What I also noticed last season is that Arsenal only prepare themselves for the big games, but don't worry too much about the smaller games. undecided undecided When that happens, you see needless draws and losses in the Premiership - resulting in us finished 4th. Again.

I hope we will take every game serious this season not only that of the big ones.

Arsenal Forever cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2007
FORZA Arsenal, we go shock dem this season
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2007
Electrify would be more approriate wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2007
Electrocute you mean grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2007
As in a ma pa won
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2007
I WONDER WHEN ALL THIS MADNESS WILL STOP
UNA NO KNOW SAY UNA DON OLD.

YABBING EACH OTHER LIKE KIDS
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2007
hey gooooooooooooons. .
no particular reason  for postin this picture!!!.

maybe jus to rub it in ya faces!!!!.

omo i sure say i go get query from some people for this thing wey i do!!  grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2007
thunder fire your keyboard JK angry tongue

we don't need pictures of Henry on this thread anymore than we need pictures of Pires, Edu or the detestable Ca$hley *spits*

you better be careful before some hot blooded gunners pump hot lead in your direction wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ debosky,

Arsenal = Henry.
Henry = Arsenal.
What's the fuss about?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2007
That is history you are quoting man,

its like saying MU = George Best, of what use is that today? None so get with the program mate
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by doyin13(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2007
Henry=Arsenal legend

There is nothing wrong with clubs selling players when they feel like it, but they cry foul when a player wants to leave.

Besides he was caught sleeping around. He had to comot for area

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ulehj(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2007
justkunmi:

hey gooooooooooooons. .
no particular reason  for postin this picture!!!.

maybe jus to rub it in ya faces!!!!.

omo i sure say i go get query from some people for this thing wey i do!!  grin

Rub it in whose face? Henry is history as far as Arsenal is concern.
You will see the best of our new crop of players.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2007
Jus the reaction i was expecting. Now they are all avoidin Henry like a plague! Typical goons!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2007
Jus the reaction i was expecting. Now they are all avoidin Henry like a plague! Typical goons!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2007
Avoiding?

No, just moving on. We do not dwell on the past, Henry is the past and we are looking to the future.

But you can stay in the past Justkumni.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ Jackal congratulations
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2007
justkunmi:

who says, you know thats not true
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2007
Avoiding Henry for what when they have another Igwe (Van Persie).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2007
no need to avoid Henry, he is not no longer relevant to the current arsenal structure, we thank him for his years of service, but we have moved on.

i was still defending his duration at Arsenal against Jackie boy a few pages back, so that is not in doubt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.