Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,448 members, 7,853,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (516450 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hi GUNNERS,nice to be back after the forum was opened.

@ Jackal,

How's ur break? Hope you enjoined the ban period? grin grin grin

The game against Boro on Sunday was pure shit for us,our sold out Alaidiere became a nuisance at us. Infact it was the worst game of the season for now.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2007
@Jackal

Never mind Debosky's Epistles.His book,St Debo's Letter to the Pedophiles,was included in the UnHoly Book of the Church of Latter Day Gayners.He can keep spinning Gooners poor form till they drop out of the top 2 for all I care grin

The new improved Razzorr Chesticles has been cleansed of Lordi's contamination.This one comes certified by NAFDAC and more luscious than Jordan's twin towers!I think its a fair bargain

Gibberish is a wee bit generous of an adjective for that crap

I think he was writing "under influence" grin

@Folahann
Always being told to open up but waits upon nothing and decides not to. Anyways if you go unto him he will not snubb you but will never come onto you.

Are you the One?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2007
I-man:

@Jackal

Seun and my agent are still discussing terms.We are looking at a 2 year contract,generous pay packages including exclusive rights to Razzorr's chesticles!! tongue that's a tongue out to lick the chesticles

The deal is not certain as Seun insists he is incapable of meeting my financial demands.I will keep you guys posted

An excerpt from Folahann's insightful posts:

Always being told to open up but waits upon nothing and decides not to. Anyways if you go unto him he will not snubb you but will never come onto you.

Can any Gayner explain the above?
Why don't you contact an English Prof. to explain that to you
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrpataki(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2007
Jackal:

@ mrpataki,

Behind bars? You got the co-ordinates wrong.
I was in the Carribean sipping TEQUILLA . . . . .Had a nice vacation why y'all gaynners were running y'all motor-mouths.
Anyways, i hope u enjoyed the thrashing Boro handed y'all . . . .
I-man told me it was painful than the 40 lashes criminals get on their butts in Sudan. tongue tongue tongue

You never learn? The easiest way to self destruct, is to be entrapped in a womans bossom, with Tequilla. tongue

At least we are not shameful that our unbeaten run has finally been dashed. It will only make us to go back to the drawing board. cheesy cheesy

I cant wait for what happens when you mansuckers get your own bite cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gunner Pataki cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2007
@TOH

How come Seun hasn't unbanned the original moniker?

I am going to have a word with my little nephew and have this sorted out ASAP.

Which one you be sef? Proud Manc or Gayner
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2007
Boro beat us and every anti-gunner is having an orgasm. grin
Wait till May.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ I-man,

U must be very intelligent!!!!
Folahann must be UNDER THE INFLUENCE when writing that fuckery.
Thats the only explanation otherwise we might have to refer this dude to a SHRINK.
Razorr's chesticles is lethal . . . . her victims kept piling up on this forum . . .I can count 21 since Razorr joined NL.
Dont join the gravy train. . . . .U have been warned.

@ TOH,

Its so good to have u on sports.
Where the heck have u been?
Which of em clubs do u support? Middlesboro or Derby County? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ I-Man
Is it compulsory to know?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TOH(f): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2007
I-man:

@TOH

How come Seun hasn't unbanned the original moniker?

I am going to have a word with my little nephew and have this sorted out ASAP.

Which one you be sef? Proud Manc or Gayner

Please do! Im not sure of what that dude has against me, jare.

chelsea tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2007
I think the wikend matches will be the judge of how the season will end.
Man U will find it difficult to thrash the REDS. cheesy cheesy
The GUNNERS will have a good match day as Essien and Drogba are out of the squad. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2007
I think we should plan a warm welcome for Jackal.  
Mr. Jackal congratulations on your return from Prison
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrpataki(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2007
TOH does not roll in Man-dung or better stated Manure. cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2007
[quote ahor=folahann link=topic=16992.msg1757284#msg1757284 date=1197316527]
I think we should plan a warm welcome for Jackal.  
Mr. Jackal congratulations on your return from Prison
[quote][/quote]

Lol  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2007
toba1909:

I think the wikend matches will be the judge of how the season will end.
Manchester United will find it difficult to thrash the REDS. cheesy cheesy
The GUNNERS will have a good match day as Essien and Drogba are out of the squad. grin grin grin

I wouldnt be very optimistic, we have a couple of players out too.
Anyway Chelsea have proven to be a very poor team without Drogba so maybe we have a sneaky chance of winning this.

Wenger knows a bit
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2007
Surely some of our players are also out,but with Essien the bulldozer out and Drogba the goal getter out. We're going to have a smooth ride to winning the game
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrpataki(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2007
I am not even bothered about our match on Dec 16. It is simply for a work-over. The major players are out for Chelsea. They have nothing interesting to offer for us.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ TOH,

U support Chelsea? Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Better come to Man Utd . . . Its the best football club in the world.

@ Mrpataki,

Self-destruct? Woman's bosom? Tequilla?
Dont hate the player . . .hate the game. tongue tongue tongue tongue

@ Folahann,

U might wanna thaw the only single brain cell u have got.
It seems your brains have been replaced by sperm-flakes again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2007
why is I-man digging up posts that are not linked to this thread angry

If a wannabe moderator is posting offtopic comments like these, I wonder what your reign would allow - naked ladies exhibiting their Manchesters? grin grin

I don't reckon with posts outside this sports section, If you're a quality gooner here and a muppet elsewhere, I don't really care. Keep it straight in sports is all I'm asking for wink

@ I-man

I'm not spinning anything, we lost one game and so what? didn't Liverpool lose 3-1 with most of their first team? Didn't you lose to Bolton less only Ronaldo? So why all the ruckus? My epistle was my way of baring my soul on matters I've observed in the Arsenal camp of late. If you don't like it. . .F$#@ off to Scummieland will ya? tongue

by the way chest. . . I mean chelsea is an apt description of TOH's affiliations grin tongue

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2007
folahann:

@ I-Man
Is it compulsory to know?

Are you the Messiah?The Good Book tells us that you will return "like a thief in the night",didn't reckon that meant rambling incoherently on NL.

TOH:

Please do! I'm not sure of what that dude has against me, jare.
chelsea tongue

Don't worry,my little nephew always listens to me.

Chelski isn't bad.I seem to remember that was the same club a certain Davidylan was supporting last season,untill,like an archetypal cross-carpeting Nigerian politician,he reappeared this season as a Gayner! shocked

Its glad to see people like you sticking by their principles and sticking steadfast to the sinking ship called Chelski-The new Titanic
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by EZHack(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2007
Don't be surprised when you get thrashed during the weekend.

As for Manchester United, Liverpool has always been our enemy. We ain't scared, though the Match will be tough but I believe it will turn out the way we want.

On that day, torres and Crouch will show what they are made off, while Tevez and Ronney will definitely show their stuffs too. Arsenal and Chelsea should be concerned about how they will handle themselves.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TOH(f): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2007
I am safe with Chelsea  tongue

Debo made me swear to Ifa not to join Man U.

I am bond by the covenant
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2007
Essien out, all out
Glory be to God
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrpataki(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
davidylan:

Boro beat us and every anti-gunner is having an orgasm. grin
Wait till May.

Are you now a Gunner? shocked shocked I remember you were once in the manscummies team, then Chelsea now Gunners! Welcome to the re-birth. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2007
folahann:

Essien out, all out
Glory be to God

Everything na so so glory be to God. Person die - glory be to God, dem pay salary - glory be to God, pastor chop ur money - glory be to God, Essien is injured - glory be to God!

Abegi . . . Wenger should play 4-4-2 and stick creative midfielders in place of ageing Gilberto. With home support a hard fought win will be ours.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ TOH,

Remain safe.
I can guarantee you one thang: You will change your mind by Easter.
There are only 2 teams in the Premiership . . . .Man Utd AND the others as one.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TOH(f): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2007
as you can see David is known for his flip flopping behavior.  tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2007
David your credentials as a gunner are being questioned. . .please come and defend yourself smiley

I-man your spell over Seun has been broken, I heard he drank 3 bottles of small stout over the weekend to ease the frustration over nairaland

and your juju is not alcohol proof. Sorry mate, you need to get with the expensive Juju men, these cheap ones don't get the job done anymore grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2007
@Debo

Wouldn't those wholesome "mammaries" be best suited to bouncing up and down, while celebrating a goal by Ronaldo? I guess its her choice sad

This comes after you ran J-Girl off the land. sad sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2007
davidylan:

Abegi . . . Wenger should play 4-4-2 and stick creative midfielders in place of ageing Gilberto. With home support a hard fought win will be ours.

I think the dude should check out this formation and see if it'll work for him.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2007
mrpataki:

Are you now a Gunner? shocked shocked I remember you were once in the manscummies team, then Chelsea now Gunners! Welcome to the re-birth. grin

A Manchester United follower?  shocked Lai lai! I only supported them during the treble winning season WHEN Arsenal was not involved.  tongue
Chelsea?  shocked I can't support a team that parades such "world class" talent as Frank Lumplard.

Once a gunner, forever a gunner!  grin Case closed!

TOH:

as you can see David is known for his flip flopping behavior.  tongue

Its called amala politics.  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2007
I said it,Gilberto is of no importance to Arsenal again
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrpataki(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2007
If we engage Chelsea we need a formidable midfield arrangement. It will place chelsea under pressure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.