Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (517488 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by faketan(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2007
If there is reincarnation. . . . . . . . .

Please fill the blank space.

A. I will come back a gunners fan
B. I will come back a gunners fan
C. I will come back a gunners fan
D. All of the above
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrpataki(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2007
Wenger is a genius!

With 10 men down, we still showed we are the team! No mind that Arteta of a person. He was too frustrated with the game. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2007
top_kin:

Abeg I wan see Wenger ooooo, I want to give him a Presidential handshake.

hahahah grin grin grin cheesy Presidential Handshake grin cheesy got me laffing grin grin cheesy

faketan:

If there is reincarnation. . . . . . . . .

Please fill the blank space.

A. I will come back a gunners fan
B. I will come back a gunners fan
C. I will come back a gunners fan
D. All of the above

grin cheesy grin cheesy make una nor kill me for hia today o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

all of the aboveeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2007
Eduardo is shit, Eduardo is crap - 9 goals in 10 games in his first season in England cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2007
i'm tempted to come in and gloat.
tried to resist.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

still trying to resist,

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

oh what the ****
i give up
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue  to all d scummies in the world (including my very own brother)

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by faketan(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2007
mukina2:

grin cheesy grin cheesy make una nor kill me for hia today o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

all of the aboveeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

You must be a prophetess.

Correct answer. 100%
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ono(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2007
bagoma,
Please come online at YIM. Are you a gunner too?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2007
Congrats guys! Back to the top where we belong cheesy

Do u think Ade is better off coming in as a substitute?

That Eduardo guy is something else. What a clinical finish Even Igwe would envy that grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrpataki(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2007
@Jackal,

Comparing Eduardo to C.Ronaldo is a dis-service and dishonor to Eduardo. grin

Comparing Fabregas to C.Ronaldo is an insult on Fabregas. shocked shocked grin

Gunners for life!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2007
ayusman16:

Do u think Ade is better off coming in as a substitute?

Yeah lipsrsealed he should only start when we are playing spuds lipsrsealed

@ Faketan
grin grin u nor well grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2007
The guy is Ice cold in front of goal i have observed all his finishes he does it with so much calm no panic he just picks his spot and slots it in like a VCR
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2007
alright chief ono.
yeah,i'm a gunner and will be even in heaven cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by faketan(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2007
mukina2:

@ Faketan
grin grin u nor well grin

There you are again. Perfectly right.

How I go well when Arsenal de turn ma head.

Abeg I no well ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bosunk: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2007
I arsenal fans i gbadun una joo keep it up wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2007
faketan:

There you are again. Perfectly right.

How I go well when Arsenal de turn ma head.

Abeg I no well ooooooooooooooooo

hahahahahaha grin cheesy

i know . .take am easy o . cheesy grin small small grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by faketan(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2007
Ok Ok. I am going to take it easy.

I have a lot of Man U fans and they are gonna eat their words
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrpataki(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2007
In the first half we were nervous and timid with the game. Fabregas was not in his elements today. Too much room was given for Yakubu and Arteta to play around with. Our midfield was shaky in the first half.

But the second half was the much better. Eduardo suddenly became courageous and it paid off instantly. We came back from a one goal deficit in the first half to knock in 4 goals. Simply outstanding!

Congrats Gunners. What a good finish for the end of the year!

Gunner Pataki. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2007
Una win trophy? I was just browsing the net looking for any news about a trophy won by Arsenal,so as to understand all the hullabaloo on NL. . . . I saw nothing of the sort.

Dumb Gooners. . . . you sure know how to contradict yourselves. grin 3 days ago,"don't celebrate because its only December,. . . . .3 days later,they are celebrating like they won the League grin Anyway,keep celebrating,I have to have someone to laugh at at the end of the season. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2007
faketan:

Ok Ok. I am going to take it easy.

I have a lot of Manchester United fans and they are going to eat their words

same here o,

i wonder how come all my scummies pals dissapeared as soon as Ade scored grin grin

i was jumping . when i turned they had gone grin grin

I am soo happy today . . cheesy

Scummie lost . .and The Arsenal won cheesy kiss

I-man:

Una win trophy? I was just browsing the net looking for any news about a trophy won by Arsenal,so as to understand all the hullabaloo on Nairaland. . . . I saw nothing of the sort.

Dumb Gooners. . . . you sure know how to contradict yourselves. grin 3 days ago,"don't celebrate because its only December,. . . . .3 days later,they are celebrating like they won the League grin Anyway,keep celebrating,I have to have someone to laugh at at the end of the season. grin

make we hear word tongue

when we drew with Pompey . were you not in here celebrating grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2007
mukina2:

make we hear word tongue

when we drew with Pompey . were you not in here celebrating grin

How many posts were there on the Utd thread after the Sunderland game ? grin

This thread has gone 3 pages filled with people,including thought deceased Nairalanders,coming to celebrate one game's result. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2007
Abeg make una ignore d bad belle scummies. Make dem go die if them no like our victory grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2007
I-man:

How many posts were there on the Utd thread after the Sunderland game ? grin

This thread has gone 3 pages filled with people,including thought deceased Nairalanders,coming to celebrate one game's result. grin

sharrap dia tongue grin grin

we are happy . because we deserved to win tongue and we won . .we are back on top cool

what did you guys did when we DREW with Pompey? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2007
All of una go run down
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2007
mukina2:

what did you guys did when we DREW with Pompey? grin grin grin

What did we did? We came to your thread to show you how fragile 1st position is at the moment,for Gayners who thought Arsenal were shoo-in for the title because they were leading the table
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2007
I-man:

What did we did? We came to your thread to show you how fragile 1st position is at the moment,for Gayners who thought Arsenal were shoo-in for the title because they were leading the table

Typical you tongue grin typho grin you dey make am bold grin tongue i nor send i am happy tongue

No you came in flying like you won the league grin

not knowing that West Ham were going to Hammer you guys today tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2007
Bleep all u man utd wankers. Una still dey get mouth talk abi?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2007
I can't believe there are so much haters around. Wow! So we are a serious threat abi. Nice to know that some would die as a result of bad belle at the end of the season grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2007
Tosin wink

go easy Jare .

nor mind scummies grin grin na bad belle dey do dem grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by topkin(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2007
Leave them haters all alone. Let's relish in our victory.

We won, we are now atop the table, That's what matters now. ManU fans can burn for all they like!!!  angry
Wat did they do when we drew at pompey and lost to boro; the freaks wagged their tounges like dogs n xpct us to be silent now, no f***en way men!!!We are gunners and we'll keep gunning for the top!

Check under ur pillow, u av a Gunner souvenir which reads, God is a GUNNER not a DEVIL!!!   wink wink wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by whitelexi(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2007
The only team to do the double against arsenal and man utd last season was west ham. This season, Arsenal have corrected that statistic, clearly man utd are still languishing in that fixture even after forcefully snatching Carlos Tevez who scored the winner against them.
Its one of those misconceptions where a team believes that a player is responsible for their downfall. . . so they buy him (because they have the money) and expect that next time they meet the same team, they will beat them. I havent seen the game but i sincerely wonder what kind of look Tevez had on his face when they lost to his former team today.

Well, i heard someone say that the landlords have come back when man utd took over the top position in the premier league, but clearly again, this loss shows they are not the landlords, they are the landlord's guards. . . You know, the hausa mallam that opens and closes the gates when the landlord returns from work grin

Gooner Infinitum cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lawyer(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2007
Typical mautd:

Started the season with a loss and ended the year with a shameful loss.

Typical Arsenal:

Started the season with a win and ended the year with a bang.

Imagine manutd topped the table for only 3 days and the whole world no hear word. 3 days later all of them are hiding in a cave. That's why they say spare the rod and spoil the child. We allow them taste the table topping chart just for 3 days and they thought it was their property. What belongs to caesar belongs to caesar 4 life. On new years day, we would teach manutd how to effectively beat west ham since the only way manutd knows how to win is by scoring doubtful penalties left right and centre grin Even the penalty sef them no still fit sabi score am!

Thank you Eduardo for making 2007 a fantastic year to remember for gunners world wide grin

Happy new year in advance gunners and may we have a fruitful goal banging and trophy laden season for years to come!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by proxies(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2007
Hey you posting next, give three gbosas for gunners

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.