Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,225 members, 7,860,440 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (517376 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2008
Seriously Dayo, some Gooner must have stolen your woman or bullied your lunch money off you. This bile/bitterness is unprecedented. undecided

So we didn't win the Emirates cup, who cares?

We've seen more of the squad and seen how they can play. A little encouraging is that we can still be creative and be attacking even without Cesc present in the team. That for me is a very positive development.

Clichy still looked a little rusty defensively, but is on form attack-wise. After the Ajax games I'll have a clearer view of the squad in the days to come.

Dr. Kit should please come and eliminate these jobless Scumtwats, I really can't deal with them right now.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2008
men, i don't know wat to say,

i'll just keep quiet
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dyabman(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2008
Diaby higher-Killer ,

Almost sent Terry to heaven
Now sent WS to a 6months Injury thats crazy , FA! do something angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2008
Dayokanu

for a graduate u spew too much bunkumery it saddens me that we are pals cry cry

bloddy nazi feeling funky . . .have u suddenly recovered from the Zenit bashing or Spanish anihilation of ur beloved Hitler's boys grin

seriously u are on ur own in here cos no one gives a f@ck about a bundesliga irritant . . . jeez angry

Loyika

was expecting ur call immediately after the Madrid match . . .well, what can I say ? undecided

good to have u back . . .Thank God those militants didnt wound-jure u grin grin

@Debosky

I dey jare . . .these nitwits keep multiplying cos Hannibal keeps encouraging them, double standards ?

most of 'em are suffering from endometriosis but Chacal seems to have a way flowin with them, dont u think we need to check his present status grin

I wonder when the asinwis would know that reading through without posting rubbish aint no crime undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Hannibal: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Debosky

I dey jare . . .these nitwits keep multiplying because Hannibal keeps encouraging them, double standards ?

most of 'em are suffering from endometriosis but Chacal seems to have a way flowin with them, don't u think we need to check his present status grin

I wonder when the asinwis would know that reading through without posting rubbish aint no crime undecided

For the love of mike. . . . . . Jackal must be responsible for Arsenal's wobbling at the Emirates cup.
When people sneeze here, it's Chacal.
When people cuss, it's Hannibal.
Don't u gay-asses get tired of tying me with ur pathetic club??
Dr Kitaun, u need Jesus in ur life.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2008
Like I said earlier[b],Dayo's hatred for Arsenal negates common sense.[/b]
What a goof
Arsenal came last at the Emirates cup
On Head to Head basis
Like He was the chairman,organising committee
What a shame!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by papadims: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2008
i think the problem with some people here is that they are jealos of the way arsenal plays despite having some young bunch of players and still the board and fans still appreciate them even without any trophy to show for it. arsenal would definately suprise many this season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Hannibal: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2008
Here we go again. . . . . .

Arsenal lads are young, Arsenal play sexy football. . . . . When are we gonna dump these kinda talks and be REAL??
United play sexy football as well with an END PRODUCT. It got us 2 huge titles last season.
So what would make me jealous?? A team that is going into the 5th season without a league title??
May God bless y'all. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2008
@ HNIC
He'll argue anything to denigrate Arsenal. . . . I hope we get to be in the same group for the CL and pulverize their Bavarian butts angry tongue

The rumors about getting Alonso have been revived, maybe AW will do this deal, but only if he can get Benitez to sell him a little cheaper than intended, leaving cash for him to get Barry from Villa. Right now we seriously need to work on getting everyoe fit enough and having alternative game tactics to defeat different types of opposition.

These scumtwats are just rejoicing over nothing. The Emirates Cup is pre-season, nothing more - as long as our players regain fitness and develop the requisite team spirit and focus, we'll do just fine. cool

@ Loyiks

nice to have you back mate cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by papadims: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2008
Hannibal:

Arsenal lads are young, Arsenal play sexy football. . . . . When are we going to dump these kind of talks and be REAL??
United play sexy football as well with an END PRODUCT. It got us 2 huge titles last season.
So what would make me jealous?? A team that is going into the 5th season without a league title??

then stop the anti-arsenal campaign and focus on what manu can achieve cos we would GUN all opposition down.

least i forget, i would gladly have an exciting day on sunday, cos our own PAPILO would disgrace vidic and brown real bad.

@debosky
thanks my guy, we shall have the last laugh
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2008
Loyika kiss kiss kiss kiss glad you are back, good to have you back grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by sexyboy(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Arsenal lads are young, Arsenal play sexy football. . . . . When are we going to dump these kind of talks and be REAL??

Oh Please, it seems you don't understand the meaning of Sexy football, there is a difference between attacking football and sexy football
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2008
sexyboy:

Oh Please, it seems you don't understand the meaning of Sexy football, there is a difference between attacking football and sexy football

oh puleeeasseee save it,

there is no football until u get something out of it,

in my opinion

arsenal = sexy football = no titles

manutd = attacking football = 2 titles

this should make sense to ya
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2008
@ HNIC
He'll argue anything to denigrate Arsenal. . . .  I hope we get to be in the same group for the CL and pulverize their Bavarian butts 

If you don't know ask your coach. Anytime Arsenal play Bayern, The result is always constant. A loss for Arsenal /elimination.  Go and Check. 2001 and 2005.

We aint no Real Madrid.  Any team that wants to prove its mettle should meet me at the Knockout stage. Thankfuly my nemesis AC Milan is not around.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2008
sexyboy:

For the luv of Gawd shocked embarassed lipsrsealed sad angry

Arsenal fans wont kill me grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2008
@coded, Its all due to Wengays hypnotism on this guys see fully grown adults talking like this.

Sexy football, Finest jersey, youngest players, most improved team and such inanities.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2008
its confirmed, apart from Dr Kit and a few others, Le Arses would be satisfied with Pass pass pass pass football this season, which would, of course lead them to another trophyless season. Not that it would matter anyway, course they would be happy with how wengays infants thrills them with that kind of footie without any attempt on goal.

i still cant get over this statement.

sexyboy:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2008
dayokanu:

@coded, Its all due to Wengays hypnotism on this guys see fully grown adults talking like this.

Sexy football, Finest jersey, youngest players, most improved team and such inanities.

i tire, i just tire!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2008
dayokanu:

If you don't know ask your coach. Anytime Arsenal play Bayern, The result is always constant. A loss for Arsenal. Go and Check. 2001 and 2005.

We aint no Real Madrid. Any team that wants to prove its mettle should meet me at the Knockout stage. Thankfuly my nemesis AC Milan is not around.

em nots not accurate, in 2005 bayern won arsenal 3-1

arsenal won the return leg at highbury 1-0 we needed another goal and that was it,

check your facts bro,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2008
Dumbokanu tongue

Are you coming here to say Arsenal have never recorded a win over Bayern shocked shocked

Rikky Ricardo cool

I have always acknowledged Scum United's position as Defending "Chumps"  grin, i wonder what gave you the impression that i am just realising that now

Coded Guy

If you tire, THEN WHY BOTHER BEING HERE!?

Kit cool

Why i suppose call you So na because Ade shine come dey kiss badge like Obj dey kiss him pikin's iyawo, you wan me to call and congratulate you cheesy cheesy

Oboy put me in the mix oh!! You get shares for the "3rd Mainland bridge contract", as Fanta will say; "SHARE THE FUN!!" grin grin

Debo and Hnic

Don't mind these Scumtwats. tongue

For the Prem undecided i give it to them (Just because we and the Blue Army were pillocks when it mattered most embarassed embarassed). As for the CL, all i can say is JOHN TERRY YOU #$#%%$ tongue ##%%##% tongue tongue tongue $$^#%$%^ tongue

Muks kiss kiss

Will give you a buzz, seems your prayers for the Cattle Rearer and Mofo have bben answered tongue tongue

angry GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2008
Dont know where the guy gets his facts from?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2008
OMG!!!

Gayynerrs are at it again. In 2005 we played at the knock out stage and you were eliminated by a superior goal aggregate not head to head.

So if I beat you 10-0 in the first leg and you win the return leg 2-1 that is a victory in the Gayynerrs reckoning?  Na wa Oh.

2001. 2-2, 1-0. 2005; 3-1, 0-1 Go figure!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2008
Ohhhh!? Lordi why did you help the Nazi Poofter out tongue tongue

I wanted him to come here and categorically say; "Arsenal have never recorded a victory over Bayern M".

Now he will revise it and say; "We have never knocked them out of anything", or "You are comparing a 3-1 victory to a 1 nil victory" or his usual Nazi Bollocks.

oh well, all well that ends well. I guess we don't need further proof of DK's Naziness, he should just change his MO to "Danity kane" , and leave the DayoKanu stuff grin

Danity Kane grin

Just thank God that Lordi decided to save your Nazi behind tongue tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2008
The guy is so dumb! I think we should just ignore him!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2008
@Loyika,

How wont i remember those times we pulverised the Gayyners. is it the beautiful Mehmet Scholl free kick at Highbury or the Pizarro double whammy at Olympicstadion.

I can confidently say that when it comes to European footie, No Gayyner can stand Me!!

HEIL HITLER!!!!! tongue grin tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2008
Lordi

What did i tell you, see how Mr. Danity K has come out to revise his statement, the Kraut cannot even understand english, cause he is claiming your statements to mean Arsenal knocked out Bayern Munshyte from the CL. While you never alluded to that fact.

I guess this whole episode lets us know one thing; "Too much Bundesliga makes DK a Dumb boy" grin grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2008
DK tongue

I send you, na Fashola i blame for making you a Business "Contract" Mogul grin grin orelse, where me and you go fit dey yarn grin

But seriously, ease up on the Anti-Arsenal stuff tongue you are getting as bad as 4play, when he was in his I-Man mode tongue tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2008
My! My! This sounds all too familar;

http://timesonline.typepad.com/thegame/2008/08/the-debate-ramo.html

Its like DeJa Vu!! I seem to be hearing this every summer for God know how long

GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2008
Munshyte?? The same Munshyte that has 4 Trophies while gayynners are yet to net one.

The same that have always triumphed over your sorry Arses.

A club the starts with ARSE,  The Mangers name starts with With ARSE,  their slogan Goners  Pathetic.

The greatest player in Gayyners history is Thierry Henry. He surely can't make Bayern top 10 hall of Fame.

try this FC Bayern Munchen Mannschaft Die Ruten.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2008
loyika:

Coded Guy

If you tire, THEN WHY BOTHER BEING HERE!?

angry GOONER 89

Welcome Loyika

Hope you were not overtly molested by your Kidnappers as they must have discovered you Gay[/b]nner status grin grin grin

Am here cause i expect to see a whole lotta tattles from your gaynner Clowns, They never seem to disappoint. grin

loyika:

For the Prem undecided i give it to them (Just because we and the Blue Army were pillocks when it mattered most embarassed embarassed).  angry GOONER 89

Good talk, Humble pie must be delicious. grin grin

loyika:

As for the CL, all i can say is [b]JOHN TERRY YOU
#$#%%$ tongue ##%%##% tongue tongue tongue $$^#%$%^ tongue

angry GOONER 89

ouch!!! Its coming out, even this late. it must be hard being a Gaynner, these are really trying times.

Must have felt like flogging JT 100 strokes with a ratan cane for slipping missing that Pen.
I can imagine all the Ass Shit that you must have composed ready to heap em on The eventual CHAMPS. Too bad tongue tongue tongue

Why u wan change Dayokanu's name by force Naaa!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2008
@Loyika

no mind DK, even BRF is getting fed up with him . . . grin

bloody nazi !!! embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2008
i don't know but in all fairness i think he's(dk) posting like a 16 yr old.

Childish post if i may say, i stand to be corrected,

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.