Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,551 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (517793 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2008
papa_dims:

THE EMIRATE MACHINE IS BACK.

WE WILL GUN DOWN ALL OPPOSITION

Ahaha

Ojo n bo lolohun wi.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2008
@nazzy
That's true.They miss Martins.

See Vieira and Silvestre cozying up in the stands.  .  . grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toluxa1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2008
nazzyon:

Wetin una expect from the toons?

D main man (Oba Goal) don get injury, so I will be disappointed if Arsenal no get 5 goals tonight.

You have said it all

Cristalz:

Hope all is well with you

Sorry oh. I wanted to say Red Cat. I saw one inside my pot of egusi soup just now. lol grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2008
Owen no get d drive like before again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toluxa1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2008
Where was the Emirate Machine when you guys played Fulham
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ASL33: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2008
Arsenal is a one man team, remove fab4 they are finished tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2008
toluxa1:

Sorry oh. I wanted to say Red Cat. I saw one inside my pot of egusi soup just now. lol grin

LOL  grin  grin

Na who sen' am?

@ASL33
No,they won't be finished. . .they've got Eboue as back up central midfielder cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by papadims: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2008
toluxa1:

Where was the Emirate Machine when you guys played Fulham
lipsrsealed
ASL33:

Arsenal is a one man team, remove fab4 they are finished tongue tongue grin grin

yes just like ronaldo is to manu, gerrard is to liverpool and lampard is chelsea
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2008
Good game Arses.  .  .seems y'all are going to be formidable,if you stay injury-free and consistent. grin

Poor 'Castle  sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vicade(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2008
Eboue played good today.

Nasri is also a class signing. Hleb who? But i hope wenger signs two more players at least one. Cant wait for diaby and rosicky to come back and stay injury free. Great result.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2008
Good match, we played well and got the results cheesy

Way to go RVP kiss show that cattle rearer something tongue

Oga V . .you see Denilson uh? grin

Eboue kiss
Almunia kiss
Infact everyone was excellent kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2008
Muki,there are too many kisses in that post angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vicade(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2008
And Nasri carries on the other proud tradition of the Arsenal no.8 - the yellow card.

Like Ian Wright and Freddie Ljunberg, he'll do well with us. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toluxa1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2008
papa_dims:

lipsrsealed
yes just like ronaldo is to manu, gerrard is to liverpool and lampard is chelsea

Forget that part sef. Chelsea? One man team. Hear your self out now- Midfield sef
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2008
Cristalz:

Muki,there are too many kisses in that post angry

sorry o grin e pain you? grin

the team you drew with, infact the team that gave you a hard time we gave 3 tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Emperoh(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2008
I dare say ARSEnal did well today
at least an improvement on last weeks' drooling performance
The toon army went totally blunt and couldn't even fashion out a clear chance
That said, u guys need to shore u the protection around Fab4 else he will be harangued off the ball when physical
opposition comes up. Nasri played well but still needs to brush up.
All in all, u people need to shore up the defence else. . . . . .

Whre is Dr. nKITA UNu
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2008
@Muki
The team we drew with had Obagoal there causing trouble sad You guys were lucky he got injured. . .else the scoreline might have been different. Anyway una play well sha.

@Emperoh
You dey find trouble o. . .wetin Kit do you? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Wordsmith(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2008
Good match today.

I was beginning to get bored by the 70th minute. 'Castle played a damn poor game. Such slutiness. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2008
Mourinho's boys are playing right now.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2008
Criz
well its football . .its our luck, wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kaypumpin2(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2008
excellent performance,great come back in the premiership after the cottages' blip.So impressed with eboue performances especially and y'all will agree that if the team is up and doin,then some players can always get infected with good performance fever a la Eboue.

What was the sarcastic cum wry smile frm Barton after almost doing Nasri in.That guy needs to get back to the gallow.Hes devilish.And for Keegan to wait in the dug out to warn Nasri cos he retaliated(not that i support him doing that) is kinda funi.Neways Gallas gave it back to him sha,

And Manus contribution todays inspite of not scoring was immense.Inspite of the fact that he wants that goal to endear himself back to the emirate fans,he still wasnt sellfish all thru.Am sure he has underneath his jersey,a vest bearing I LOVE ARSENAL TILL I DIE that he wants to show off if he scores, he works his socks off for his team mate,

More performances like this guys,

Its Arsenal till i die
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Wordsmith(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2008
Not interested. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Wordsmith(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2008
Post was replying nazzyon's
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Emperoh(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2008
Cristalz:

@Muki
The team we drew with had Obagoal there causing trouble sad You guys were lucky he got injured. . .else the scoreline might have been different. Anyway una play well sha.

@Emperoh
You dey find trouble o. . .wetin Kit do you? grin
Criz
nKITAUnu buzzed me on YIM last week friday spewing fickeries and threatening me for dissing ARSEnal and ARSEne Wengay
I promised to deal with him but i will keepmute until i am ready for him
He seems very scarce lately and i have been watching out for him
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2008
Wordsmith:

Post was replying nazzyon's

Wetin dey do you?

Na recognition you want wey dey make you hit on me?

U no go gain anything from dat wan.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2008
Eboue 
[quote][/quote]

shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked

What did he do today that's so different from his usual wastefulness on the pitch?oh I see kuz he didn't fall as many times as he used to
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2008
rasputinn:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked

What did he do today that's so different from his usual wastefulness on the pitch?oh I see kuz he didn't fall as many times as he used to

why can't you guys free the guy  for now at least haba tongue

we didnt watch the same match o grin what one did you watch? tongue tongue
the match with Fulham he played well . today too he played well tongue

why not adebyebore post man tongue tongue

Eboue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2008
@ Baba V

you see my boy Denilson? He's not the finished article, but he'll come good cool

With the two goals, RVP has exorcised the demon of missing from 6 yards, but I think he may have passed it on to Gallas tongue

King Kolo seems to be cured of Zakilism, but PLEASE WENGER do NOT play him against Wigan!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by fyneboye(m): 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2008
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color][b][/b]up arsenal FC. cheesy
ARSENAL 3 V NEWCASTLE UNITED 0
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2008
@ Muki

Which Eboue are you talking of
The pacey winger of two seasons ago that used to run like a gazelle ,delivering pin-point crosses after cutting back frm his numerous runs,or the much diminished one that's performing @ less than 40% of his known potential?

Just kuz he made one good back heel that was converted to a goal,I should start jumping up?
Abeg iiiiii

Na only the guy gasto free himself
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2008
Cristalz:

@Muki
The team we drew with had Obagoal there causing trouble sad You guys were lucky he got injuredelse the scoreline might have been different.

Yea right
How convenient to say that we won kuz one obafemi martins was not in action
Puhleeeeeeease
The scoreline would have been the same yesterday even if y'all loaned 'em Ronaldo and Tervez
For the record,it's a tradition for us to put three past the toons,anytime they come visiting @ Fortress Emirates(check their last three visits)

On the other hand,if you cld say we won kuz martins was injured,then y'all won the league last term kuz RVP,Eduardo and Rosicky were all injured.Now that you mentioned it,that's why you won

Cristalz:

Anyway una play well sha.

C'est finit

PS

Sorry about the 2-1 super cup loss to Zenit
Your strikers went to sleep,leaving a defender to try and save the day for y'all,but Vida's lone strike wasn't enough
Kpele
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ASL33: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2008
rasputinn:

Sorry about the 2-1 super cup loss to Zenit
You're strikers went to sleep,leaving a defender to try and save the day for y'all,but Vida's lone strike wasn't enough
Kpele
lol, I saw you as an english prof some pages back. Never tot you makes mistake.
This shows how foolish gayners can be at times.
Olodo nobody is above mistake, you looks more foolish to claim so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.