Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (514545 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2008
Sauron what are you doing with these success-starved kids? grin

Its nothin' new.  .  .Arses see and hear nothin' but Arsenal. Everything that glitters (and doesn't glitter) about Arsenal is pure gold. End of story for 'em. Why bother? The ailment is irreversibly inherent.

Especially the overly starved ones that think the only comments this girl makes about this over-hyped club are biased ones. Obviously y'allz home-schooling wasn't sufficient grin

loyika nor be your fault tongue When your team was down in the doldrums all you could manage were 2 short lines grin , now you're back with your highlighted epistles acting like a turkey on heat. *hiss*
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2008
Like u have been fellating on tkb417??
what? u no well tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2008
debosky:

Sauron

I've tolerated your nonsense comments on this Malaysia tournament for too long.

It's the first edition of the tournament, so why are you crowing so much about it? So MU won, big stupid deal - ONE tournament is now the yardstick to determine whether youth players are good or not  

Anutha Gaynner with splinters in his sphincter. . . . .

First edition ma foot, with the way u plonkers fellate on the Gaynner kids, one would expect Arsenal to win a game in a group of Ajax, AC Milan and Flamengo. Your boys did not win a game and Jay "fecking Simpson was in the pathetic squad.
So much for the so called youth team who hasn't won anything in the past 6 years. Like Father Like son.

Before you start spilling bollocks comparing Campbell to Jay Simpson - that was Jay Simpson's FIRST EVER start for Arsenal, so scoring two goals on your debut IS a big deal, especially when you're officially not even a member of the first team squad.
Jay is a far better player than Campbell, shown by him winning the best league one player last year - that is quality right there.  tongue

Campbell played in the Championship. . . . .Jay Simpson played in league one(That is class).
Only a retard like you would compare Jay Simpson's performance in a lower league to Fraizer Campbell's performance for Hull.
It's like saying Kevin Phillips of West Brom is better than Fernando Torres because Phillips won the Championship player of the year.
The same stupidity platelets keep running in your veins.

Who is calling Djourou a youth? He is a first team squad member, so is Song and Fabianski. Trust a myopic munchkin and a stupid scumtwat to be unable to distinguish a sprinkling of experience from the rest of the side.  tongue

The players with the biggest contributions were Wilshere (17) Ramsey (16) Simpson (20) Gibbs (19) - of that lot, only Simpson is slightly older, the others ARE youth by any estimation, and by their non-involvement in the first team for the most part.  tongue

Spare us the gory details. . . . .Ramsey was stolen from Cardiff.
He has acquired his skills well before joining Arsenal. Naming Ramsey even goes to show you know next to nuthing about youth football.
Biggest contribution ma foot. . . . . .Everytime United kids have played the Gaynner kids. . . . .United kids have won.

Seb Larsson was banging in superb freekicks last season, as a young player from Arsenal who moved to B'ham and no gooners were screaming about him, so you have no point about us hyping our players. We have many ex players doing good things in other teams without noise so shut it with the campbell nonsense.  tongue

Seb Larsson?? Little wonder they relegated with the way Seb was banging in freekicks.
Campbell helped Hull to promote to the Premiership, Larsson helped Birmingham to relegate.
Even Dayokanu(Bundesliga fan) would know the difference between the two.

Jay Simpson scored 7 goals in 41 league appearances in a lower league, Campbell scored 15 goals in 34 league appearances in the Championship and a lubber like Debosky believes Simpson is a better player.
I have had enough of your asinine comments. I am off to sip some Stella Artois.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2008
The way Gayner rant about this Kids is annoying.

Someone said Arsenal played the 2006 UCL with kids
Pires, Ljunberg, Hleb, Campbell, Henry, Gilberto, Lehmann, only Fab was under 20.
That team was much older than the Barcelona team on the night.

Campbell, Lehmann, Henry, Pires, Ljungberg, Gilberto  are older than Dinho, Etoo, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol, Marquez, (only 3 Arsenal players were Under 25 on the night)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nyabinghi(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2008
United's academy  vs Arsenal's academy products

Fletcher D                                       Seb larsson
campbell F                                      jermaine pennant
beckham                                        Owusu Abeye
neville G                                         carlos Vela(lol)
neville P                                         Mark randall
Richardson K                                  Aaron Ramsey(lol)                
Butt Nicky
O'shea John
Scholes paul
Giggs Ryan
Eagles Chris
Wesley brown
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
So now it's a matter of who saved whom from what  

Only a mutt like nyabingo would come up with such reasoning - lets not mention Sidwell bringing Reading into the premiership from league one and other examples.

Now you're mentioning Francis Jeffers?? Why are you displaying crass ignorance and stupidity here? So you don't know Jeffers was bought as a first team player to be a fox in the box before he flopped? That's probably too hard for a dim witted scumtwat like yourself to absorb.

Vela et al will be nowhere eh? The same way Ashley Cole and Bentley are nowhere, or Flamini is nowhere, or even Aliadiere. Let's not even go there.

You keep making this stupid prediction that we won't be in Europe - get another line and stop sounding like a broken record - 11 years and counting of continuous appearance in the CL. That is not stopping anytime soon.  tongue

One word for retarded Sharon

Simpson played as a WINGER for Millwall and NOT a striker, so his goal haul in one season is very respectable, but I didn't expect a misguided muppet like yourself to decipher that. I listed Ramsey as a youth player to emphasise on his age, but your thoroughly degraded neurones could not absorb that, but like the randy mutt you are - you move on to another claim that he is from Cardiff. Did I claim AW delivered him from the womb  
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2008
nyabinghi:

United's academy  vs Arsenal's academy products

Fletcher D                                       Seb larsson
campbell F                                      jermaine pennant
beckham                                        Owusu Abeye
neville G                                         carlos Vela(lol)
neville P                                         Mark randall
Richardson K                                  Aaron Ramsey(lol)                
Butt Nicky
O'shea John
Scholes paul
Giggs Ryan
Eagles Chris
Wesley brown

a demented and blind mutt will not remember Bentley, Ashley Cole, Steve Sidwell or Justin Hoyte - but what else do you expect from a nya[b]bingo[/b]? undecided grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
@ Sauron
How can you say that I thought Harry coached Campbell to score
I insist, most of your manure friends on NL didn't know he was bred in manchester, else they would have been gloating tongue
Twisting things as usual.
He's playing with the same 11 that has been grafting out victories, while Arsenal's young guns as a unit are being celebrated.
@ Debosky
I think I must conclude that these guys are not obsessed with Arsenal, there might be a tinge of jealousy in all of this.
Else why are they damn worried that the PRESS from London to Luxembourg,LOs Angeles to Lisbon,Lagos to Luanda
all are celebrating us.
Dayo and Sauron
To stop all these noise being made about Arsenal starlets.
Why not.
1.) Start a thread about your own starlets on NL.Nani and Anderson,Paloschi and Bigalke grin grin
2.) Better still, start a footie website dedicated to your starlets and their out of the world performances!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2008
debosky:

Simpson played as a WINGER for Millwall and NOT a striker, so his goal haul in one season is very respectable, but I didn't expect a misguided muppet like yourself to decipher that. I listed Ramsey as a youth player to emphasise on his age, but your thoroughly degraded neurones could not absorb that, but like the randy mutt you are - you move on to another claim that he is from Cardiff. Did I claim AW delivered him from the womb  

Ronaldo was a winger when he outscored all the strikers in Europe.
If Fraizer Campbell played in league one as a defender, he would score more than 10 goals in the league.
Don't u ever compare Jay Simspon with Fraizer Campbell. . . . . .There's a wide gulf between the two.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nyabinghi(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2008
Arsenal ,
You don't have  a real youth system, u have  a youth poaching system. What are u guys even doing in the EPL.

Ac Milan's Italian players: maldini, gattuso,Abbiati,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Borrielo,favalli
barcelona's spanish players: Puyol, valdez,xavi,Iniesta,Busquets,
United's English players: Ferdinand,brown,Rooney,Hargreaves,Scholes
Bayern's german players: Podolski,Schwansteiger,Rensing,lahm,Ottl, et al
chelsea's English players:terry, cole, cole,bridge,lampard
Arsenal's English players: walcott, walcott,walcott,walcott,walcott do continue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Tgirl4real(f): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nyabinghi(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2008
debosky:

So now it's a matter of who saved whom from what  

Only a mutt like nyabingo would come up with such reasoning - lets not mention Sidwell bringing Reading into the premiership from league one and other examples.

Now you're mentioning Francis Jeffers?? Why are you displaying crass ignorance and stupidity here? So you don't know Jeffers was bought as a first team player to be a fox in the box before he flopped? That's probably too hard for a dim witted scumtwat like yourself to absorb.

Vela et al will be nowhere eh? The same way Ashley Cole and Bentley are nowhere, or Flamini is nowhere, or even Aliadiere. Let's not even go there.

You keep making this stupid prediction that we won't be in Europe - get another line and stop sounding like a broken record - 11 years and counting of continuous appearance in the CL. That is not stopping anytime soon.  tongue

sorry about ashley cole, did u say bentley made his mark as  a gunner mister idiot, all those guys i refer to played for United while your guys hardly played for arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2008
Stupid Sharon coming here to yap nonsense

Arsenal haven't won anything with youth reh reh reh. . . .

Man Utd has NEVER won the FA Youth/Premier Academy leagues at any point, but we've won twice - now tell me, is TWICE not greater than NONE EVER  

Stop talking about ifs and maybes, the proof of the pudding is in the eating - now they are both on two goals each.  tongue

Even with Campbell's higher age and more games played all over the place, he's barely on the same tick with Simpson - for me they are equal with Simpson shading it because of his sterling performances in fewer high level games.  tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
debosky:

Stupid Sharon coming here to yap nonsense

Arsenal haven't won anything with youth reh reh reh. . . .
Man Utd has NEVER won the FA Youth/Premier Academy leagues at any point, but we've won twice - now tell me, is TWICE not greater than NONE EVER ??

Something must be very wrong with ur memory bank.
United won the premier reserve league(north conference) in 2005 and 2006 and won the National Play-Off in those years.
Since u are mentally impaired, lemme explain what play off is. . . . . .It's the game between the winners of the north conference and the south.

United have won the FA youth cup 9 times and won it in 2003(the most recent).
As if that ain't enough, they won the CYC championship in Malaysia in what you can call World Club cup.
Gaynners crashed out in the league stages.

Even with Campbell's higher age and more games played all over the place, he's barely on the same tick with Simpson - for me they are equal with Simpson shading it because of his sterling performances in fewer high level games.  tongue

Simpson shading what?? Simpson scored against Wigan.
Campbell scored TWICE against Liverpool. Even a pubic louse knows which one is a high level game.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2008
nyabinghi:

Arsenal ,
You don't have  a real youth system, u have  a youth poaching system. What are u guys even doing in the EPL.

Ac Milan's Italian players: maldini, gattuso,Abbiati,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Borrielo,favalli
barcelona's spanish players: Puyol, valdez,xavi,Iniesta,Busquets,

They are robbers. . . . . . .They go about poaching young boys all over the world and they ejaculate and praise Wenger's youth system.
How many of these players really make it to the first team compared to Man Utd??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Something must be very wrong with ur memory bank.
United won the premier reserve league(north conference) in 2005 and 2006 and won the National Play-Off in those years.
Since u are mentally impaired, let me explain what play off is. . . . . .It's the game between the winners of the north conference and the south.

United have won the FA youth cup 9 times and won it in 2003(the most recent).
As if that ain't enough, they won the CYC championship in Malaysia in what you can call World Club cup.
Gaynners crashed out in the league stages.

Simpson shading what?? Simpson scored against Wigan.
Campbell scored TWICE against Liverpool. Even a pubic louse knows which one is a high level game.

High level game my foot - Liverpool played a shady goalkeeper who can't keep a clean sheet to save his life and you're mouthing off? Can that joker ever be compared with Kirkland?

Puhleeze.  tongue

I see you are as blind as a bat, in addition to your patently idiotic reasoning  sad

Are you incapable of differentiating between the Premier ACADEMY league and the Premier RESERVE league? It means dyslexia can be added to the growing list of ailments that you suffer from.  tongue

I repeat, Manchester United has NEVER won ANYTHING in the Premier academy league/premier academy youth league as it was formerly known.  tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2008
debosky:

High level game my foot - Liverpool played a shady goalkeeper who can't keep a clean sheet to save his life and you're mouthing off? Can that joker ever be compared with Kirkland?

Puhleeze.  tongue

The defence had Sammy Hyppia and Daniel Agger and not a muppet defence like Wigan's.
Liverpool are stronger than Wigan unless you have wax in ur eyes.

I see you are as blind as a bat, in addition to your patently idiotic reasoning  sad

Are you incapable of differentiating between the Premier ACADEMY league and the Premier RESERVE league? It means dyslexia can be added to the growing list of ailments that you suffer from.  tongue

I repeat, Manchester United has NEVER won ANYTHING in the Premier academy league/premier academy youth league as it was formerly known.  tongue

It's a group thingy. . . . . . . . Arsenal are in a weaker group if u compare the opponents they play against.
The Premier ACADEMY league is not a standard test the FA Youth Cup is.
Please tell me, what happened the last time Arsenal kids and United kids met in the competition.
Ya team was beaten blue black.

P.S. The academy boys won in Malaysia. grin cheesy That is a bigger fish to fry than the premier reserves that placed Arsenal in the same group as Norwich, Crystal Palace, Chelsea, Ipswich and Charlton in the same group.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by biolabee(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2008
Sauron u can still make points without all the references to wankfest, fellatinf etc

Good football is sweet whether played by Man U, Barca, madrid or Arsenal,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by edoyad(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
nyabinghi:

Arsenal ,
You don't have a real youth system, u have a youth poaching system. What are u guys even doing in the EPL.

So it's now Wenger's fault that the English boys can't play sexy foot-ball.

All the so called English players you mentioned didn't start with the teams they're with now,say except Brown, Terry and scholes.

Podolski and Lahm didn't start with Bayern either.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2008
edoyad:

So it's now Wenger's fault that the English boys can't play sexy foot-ball.

All the so called English players you mentioned didn't start with the teams they're with now,say except Brown, Terry and scholes.

@ edoyad
You didn't have to reply nya.
Every footie lover here knows that he posts drivel.
Even his manure friends here know.
I guess he's still so stunned about his darling manure losing to Arsenal grin.

Has anyone noticed how bitter the mancs have become on this thread?
Boy! losing can bring out the beast in one.
It's only 1 game and only three points was lost.
I kep remembering one of them who said there was no single player in Arsenal capable of striking any fear in the opposition.
Ha ha ha
Prince Nas answered the question
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2008
Have you built the shrine yet? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2008
HNIC:

Has anyone noticed how bitter the mancs have become on this thread?
Boy! losing can bring out the beast in one.
It's only 1 game and only three points was lost.
I kep remembering one of them who said there was no single player in Arsenal capable of striking any fear in the opposition.
Ha ha ha
Prince Nas answered the question

Yet more spastic drivel. . . . .

Man Utd are bitter about Arsenal cos Arsenal has just won the TREBLE, innit??
I was so pained watching Billy The Kid lifting the EPL, FA Cup and the Champions League(all in one month).
No United fan can ever be jealous of Arsenal. . . . . . .U have to win 6 EPL leasgues, 2 UCL and many FA trophies to make me jealous.

Besides, United is not the club battling TROPHYLESS SEASON spell.
Arsenal thrashed Man Utd HOME and AWAY in 2006/7 but United won the league. . . . . .There's no trophy for beating Man Utd.
HNIC, continue your WANKfest about the 3 points. . . . . It should be enough to stop anutha TROPHYLESS season(i hope).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2008

Try and confirm the Lahm story before you post more drivel here!!!

If you dont know you better ask or keep posting about Wilshere and Gibbs.

Yes we are jealous of Arsenal because we want to know how it is never to have won the UCL before, How to go without a trophy for 4 seasons
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2008
Sometimes, I guess what hurts the mancs, chavs etc most is that despite all the taunts that are beginning to sound like broken records
,'You've been trophyless for 3,4,5 seasons(there seems to be so much confusion about the number of years),Aw is rubbish,Arsenal is a kindergaten academy,The Press writes only about us,Your captain smokes and cries,Vela will never be successful in his life,Hull,Stoke and Fulham dismembered us reh, reh, reh,,
The Arsenal remains with its teeming supporters. cool tongue
I make bold to say, there are more fans of other clubs on this thread than Gooners.
The Red and White army will continue to march on!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2008
HNIC:

I make bold to say, there are more fans of other clubs on this thread than Gooners.
The Red and White army will continue to march on!!!

The real acid test is the number of pages the Gaynners thread and the Man Utd thread have generated.
U can also check the date the Gaynners thread was launched compared to the Man Utd thread.
People come here because Gaynners are the most unsuccessful club in the BIG FOUR in recent times.
When u start winning something, we would turn to the Chavs.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Tgirl4real(f): 1:37am On Nov 14, 2008
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 2:23am On Nov 14, 2008
For a trophyless side Arsenal does get its fair share of attention it shows we are still relevant and frankly the day i stop seeing you Mancs here is when i would start getting worried
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 2:53am On Nov 14, 2008
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2008
Helllooooooooo fellow gooners
Thank God it's friday

Oh,and y'all too refugee scumtwats and chelskites on this thread
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2008
Akolawole:

Arsenal Basher

All football! No Points!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tv_and_radio/inside_sport/7720116.stm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/nov/10/arsenal-chelsea

and

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9mOpw2pe8zg

Comments please grin grin grin

Akolewole,
Whatz d point the Ghana dude is making here?
With Chelsea playing rough games and winning points,
what did they won last season?

With the same thing against Burnley,
what was the outcome?

Twats!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2008
Akolawole:

Arsenal Basher

All football! No Points!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tv_and_radio/inside_sport/7720116.stm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/nov/10/arsenal-chelsea

and

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9mOpw2pe8zg

Comments please grin grin grin
Not surprised Essien has joined the bandwagon.
All chavs share the same long term vision about the 'beautiful game'.
Turn it ugly like rugby grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cesc04: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2008
dayokanu:

Arsenals youth team are the most overrated in Europe.
I can't point to anyone of them that excels in European U-19, or U-21 competitions.
Go to Germany and see youth set up. The European Under age tournament is usually dominated by France germany, Spain, Italy, Czech and holland  I have not seen any of those Gayyner kids on on the podium for once.
In the last U19 only 2 of Arsenals much talked about wards made it to the tournament!!!!!!!
They way they scream about those kids you would think they are talking about Giovinco, Toni Kroos, Tomas Necid, Paloschi, Bigalke or one Messi in the making

Its hard to believe people still reason like this.me thought such prosaic deductions died out with the stone age shocked shocked.Now some schizophrenic nazi expects our reserve side to go win the European U-19/U-21 all by 'emselves shocked shocked, playing for what country may I ask? You either live in some kind of hole or maybe do not know our players by heart thus wont recognise any of 'em even if they kicked you in the groin!! grin grin

How else can anyone fail to recognise Fran Merida's effort in spain's last age grade tournament triumph that included the likes of borjan, or Barazite being such an important member of the dutch U-21.what about Henry Lansbury and Rhys murphy (top scorer for england in that tournament you mentioned)who excelled for england in the last euro U-19 tournament won by germany? Some couple of weeks back ramsey (the fulcrum of the wales U-21), scored the goal of the current euro U-21 qualifiers vs england.such a pity wales lost out.

A tree dosent make a forest mon amie' xcept you have one signor diego maradona playing for you,so its utterly ridiculous for anyone to blame our youth players for the below par performances of their national sides.If you say you've never heard of any of 'em excelling in euro age grade competitions perhaps you should blame your ignorance for such a misconception rather than our lads.pls let the poor boys be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.