Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (507617 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by doyin13(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2008
Kudos should go to villa. . .

I am always tired of these middle of the road teams going to
the so called big4 and failing to have a go. Its refreshing
to see Villa play up the field and guess what. . .they won.
hopefully more teams will emulate their style.

As for Arsenal. . . .the fabregas and denilson combo in the centre
of midfield lacks any punch, and contrary to what most Arses think,
it is as much due to Fab's indifferent form as it is to Denilson's lack
of major talent.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2008
we are the most inconsistent team in the premier league
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2008
Ehen. . .na how many goals dem say Villa score again?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2008
Good save by friedel from Fabregas.

What is the use of beating man Utd when you lose to Hull, Stoke, Fulham and Aston Villa. If not for Tottenhams bad start Arsenal would not have been in top 4.

@Waltt, You are very unwise to stake any kobo on Arsenal. Contact Tkb if you don't know what to do with your money. Or contact a charity
watch ur tongue o grin grin
i deal in millas not kobos

mystical
in the world u mean
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2008
walttt:

in my eleven years of being a gunner never have i seen such inconsistency. My gunner allegiance is hanging by a thread now.

All u olofofos(utd n Chelski) una dey hapi now,

Oga maltt, how now? wink grin

I think Pompey's recruiting new fans grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by walttt(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2008
Game ends, hisses, offs tv. angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2008
doyin13:

Kudos should go to villa. . .

I am always tired of these middle of the road teams going to
the so called big4 and failing to have a go. Its refreshing
to see Villa play up the field and guess whatthey won.
hopefully more teams will emulate their style.

As for Arsenal. . . .the fabregas and denilson combo in the centre
of midfield lacks any punch, and contrary to what most Arses think,
it is as much due to Fab's indifferent form as it is to Denilson's lack
of major talent.

Not far from the truth there,  Cesc has been so clumsy of late. And there is no real steel in the middle
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2008
mystikal:

we are the most inconsistent team in the premier league

At all. . . . . . . .Arsenal would win the PREMIERSHIP!!!!
Fabregas is the best midfielder. . . . . .Almunia the best goalie and Wenger is the best manager.
2nd defeat at the Emirates this season(pathetic).
Everytime the GAYnner kids perform well in the CC, the big boys suffer a dreadful defeat in the hands of minnows.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chamotex(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2008
walttt:

why u no kuku break am grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Clichy!!! GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2008
they've conceeded 10 at home 5 away shocked shocked shocked
what a team!!!!

i think some of them are just pleased with the pass pass pass pass miss shitz we see every week with no end result
shame on u for beating us last week

dangote should come n buy this club
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2008
walttt:

Aww.  .  .come lemme take you to Ceddi Plaza grin Or would you prefer Tony One Week's comedy show at the Hilton tomorrow? tongue grin

I didn't watch your game, but lemme go see the highlights. How una take let Villa run riot like this na?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2008
The Inconsistency is glaring again today.
I think it was a mistake to have started with a 4-5-1.
Why not a 4-4-2,since we know that Villa will play plenty of men behind the ball and look for the quick breaks thru young and Gabby?
Why bench Ade and start with Bendtner who offered  nothing.
We just threw away this match for nothing!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by walttt(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2008
Cristalz:

Don't even start, Creasestalz
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2008
Aww. . .come let me take you to Ceddi Plaza Or would you prefer Tony One Week's comedy show at the Hilton tomorrow?

I didn't watch your game, but let me go see the highlights. How una take let Villa run riot like this na?

u cant spend ur money like that angry
Ceddi ko Grand square ni
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2008
HNIC:

Why not a 4-4-2,since we know that Villa will play plenty of men behind the ball and look for the quick breaks through young and Gabby?

What happened to Prince Nasri? sad  cry

@Tkb

Lol grin Spend my money for where? I'll just drop him at the gate and go grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2008
cant u people talk or ur internet aint working again
blind bats!!!!

if den born una well, make una respond

HNIC talk na
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2008
HNIC:

Why not a 4-4-2,since we know that Villa will play plenty of men behind the ball and look for the quick breaks through young and Gabby?

Yet anutha hindsight analysis. . . . . . .

Just last weekend, the same formation paid off luckily for Wenger and there was a party of WANKfest on this thread.
Everyone hailed Wenger as the best manager in the northern hemisphere because they managed to beat Man Utd by the odd goal.
It is now glaring Arsenal cannot win SHYTE.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2008
@ Tkb,
Kobos make Millions.

I am waiting for the wailing of Gayyners.

I have told them like more than a year ago that Wenger should be sacked

Is Gallas not supposed to be the Big strong man? See how he flew away from Agbonlahor's breeze. Too much Igbo/Hemp smoking

TKB, Which kain yeye asset manager you be? advising dangote to buy Arsenal?

that is the worst investment in the world better to dam the Atlantic ocean tongue tongue tongue

They should talk to Chanchangi, Yemkem, Dudu osun or Oko Oloyun for takeover talks
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

At all. . . . . . . .Arsenal would win the PREMIERSHIP!!!!
Fabregas is the best midfielder. . . . . .Almunia the best goalie and Wenger is the best manager.
2nd defeat at the Emirates this season(pathetic).
Everytime the GAYnner kids perform well in the CC, the big boys suffer a dreadful defeat in the hands of minnows.

smiley, U've earned your bragging rights. we've been so pathetic in inconsistence.

all hard work of those kids in mid week has been undone by these supposedly senior players.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by walttt(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2008
@ Creasestalz
R u gon buy me a movie ticket @ Ceddi, or Icecream @ Barcelos? cos i'm not diggin Tony one week. Dude was MC @ my friend's wedding last week n i think he's so dry.

abeg leave me, i still dey sulk
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by doyin13(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2008
Cristalz:

wetin na. . . .make una leave pompey alone abeg angry angry angry

HNIC:

I think that's unfair to Villa, who in fits took the game to Arsenal with some good football
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chamotex(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2008
Where is Muki and Debo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They've prolly vandalized the whole house . . . . . . poor peepz cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2008
Arsenals inconsistency deserves a Tony,Emmy,a Grammy and even an Oscar!  grin grin grin grin

The only time Arsenal plays really really really well is against her rivals a la United. If the y play United like this, fear go catch you but when its time to play with 'em Hey-you's, you-there and Sankwa teams, them go fall yakata!

Wenger needs to be chased out without his gratuities and compensations. Infact, he should return all that he has earned at Arsenal with interest  grin grin grin

I think it has more to do with the teams psychology. The license of the teams psychologist needs to be seized and shreded!

Even as an anti-Arsenal, am just shivering in fear. How can you let Hull, Stoke and even Villa (Uniteds alternate prostitute after Roma) do this to you?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2008
how can Arsenal win when half of the 10 of the 18 teams can beat them at the emirates

na Rooney and Gary neville ill blame for this

Dayo
no way, Arsenal will make money for Dangote
if dangote enlist me as the financial adviser for the deal, number 1 recommendation will be to sack wenger and get Ancellotti or Hiddink

in 5 years, they'll win the UCL and then we all can smile to the bank
its so so easy

meanwhile
who are they playing next?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2008
chamotex:

Where is Muki and Debo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They've prolly vandalized the whole house . . . . . . poor peepz cheesy

Debo has been admitted to NL hospital yet again.
Saha and Debo and Rosicky have the same number of hospital visits this year.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by walttt(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2008
@ Chamotex
If i break am, which one i go use watch our Barca vs Arsenal Champions league final come may 09? or the Man U- Arsenal FA cup final? or the Totham-Arsenal carling cup final?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chamotex(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2008
dayokanu:

TKB, Which kain yeye asset manager you be? advising dangote to buy Arsenal?

that is the worst investment in the world better to dam the Atlantic ocean tongue tongue tongue

They should talk to Chanchangi, Yemkem, Dudu osun or Oko Oloyun for takeover talks

what about ose Awe or Bournvita for  energy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2008
mystikal:

all hard work of those kids in mid weel has been undone by these supposedly senior players.

Arsene KNOWS wink grin

walttt:

@ Creasestalz
R u gon buy me a movie ticket @ Ceddi, or Icecream @ Barcelos? because i'm not diggin Tony one week. Dude was MC @ my friend's wedding last week n i think he's so dry.

abeg leave me, i still dey sulk

Is he that dry? Perhaps I should sell my VIP ticket then o. Make I nor go waste my dough grin

Cheer up dude.  .  .Arsenal will win their next game, then lose the next two grin

@doyin13

Instead make you dey happy say I dey campaign for fans for you. Are you not tired of being all by your lonesome? grin

@Chamo

Maybe Debo didn't even bother to watch grin Muki is on the phone talking to Dr. Dre grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2008
I'ld like to hear from Eldee, Debosky and HNIC. . .

Arsene knows!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sauron1: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2008
rikkyjen:

Arsenals inconsistency deserves a Tony,Emmy,a Grammy and even an Oscar!  grin grin grin grin

The only time Arsenal plays really really really well is against her rivals a la United. If the y play United like this, fear go catch you but when its time to play with 'em Hey-you's, you-there and Sankwa teams, them go fall yakata!

Wenger needs to be chased out without his gratuities and compensations. Infact, he should return all that he has earned at Arsenal with interest  grin grin grin

I think it has more to do with the teams psychology. The license of the teams psychologist needs to be seized and shreded!

Even as an anti-Arsenal, am just shivering in fear. How can you let Hull, Stoke and even Villa (Uniteds alternate prostitute after Roma) do this to you?

It has nuthing to do with the team shrink!!!!!
Arsenal are technically inept and they are 80% worse than last season.
4 defeats including 2 home defeats in 13 league games is appaling.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tkb417(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2008
Sauron
den no talk o
im going jare

awon olodo oshi

Is he that dry? Perhaps I should sell my VIP ticket then o. Make I nor go waste my dough

Cheer up dude.  .  .Arsenal will win their next game, then lose the next two

and so shall it be.  .  .amen grin

yes o
Arsene knows how to lose
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by walttt(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2008
@ all Gunners
Lets leave da premiership title to the other teams n struggle to retain our top four status 2 qualify for the champions league

@ all haters, esp Creasestalz n Chamo
there's a subtle difference btw being down and being out
we might be down, but f***ing not out. U'll see in subsequent games.
I've just got the antidote to losing from n i'm bout to mail it to Arsene.

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.