Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

16plus6is24's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 16plus6is24's Profile / 16plus6is24's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by 16plus6is24(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
OSUN STATE FOR SALE, interested buyers should consult me
Career / Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by 16plus6is24(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
why
Because it is the dividend of change.. Aren't u a change agent?
Career / Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by 16plus6is24(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
datola:
They should source for local material for the packaging please. We cannot continue to depend on other countries of the world to live. Same mistake Greece made that landed her in serious trouble.

Let us think, think and think to innovate solutions to replace those foreign junks.

Recycling business can come to the rescue at this critical period.

This is a good change as 'no pain no gain'

Why don't u go into nylon production and be the local "source"
Career / Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by 16plus6is24(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
Dis is not good. undecided undecided
It is very very good, me love it
Politics / Re: Poverty In Nigeria Now Boldly Wears A Northern Face by 16plus6is24(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2016
munchfani:
THE NORTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!

Your north has always been down right from the amalgamation. So, he who is down fears no fall, accept ur fate and live with it.
Politics / Re: Poverty In Nigeria Now Boldly Wears A Northern Face by 16plus6is24(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Poverty does not only wear northern face, it also adorn southwast.e identity.
Politics / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gradually Taking Over The Middle Belt by 16plus6is24(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:
During the 16 years of PDP rule, the activities of this group was almost non existent. I wonder if their cows did not require grasses to graze on then. Now that we have a Fulani as our president, these group of people have suddenly become a torn in our flesh, their cows have suddenly grown ferocious appetite for grass in the middle belt. Who is deceiving who here?

I use this opportunity to call on our president to stop these herdsmen from further killing people and spreading terror, Buhari needs to speak up against these people and call them to order.
Prays God, that's my prayer
Politics / Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by 16plus6is24(m): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
To call Nigeria ZOO is insult to animals in well organized zoo. Nigeria can be aptly describe as ANIMAL KINGDOM, the 21century JURASSIC PARK

24 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Governance For Foreign Interests– Ayo Fayose by 16plus6is24(m): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
ba7man:
Prove me wrong or shut that sh*t hole in your face.
What other wrong do i need to prove to a man who leaves the substance to clutch at straw?, a man who has drifted away from reality, hence has not mind of his or the capacity to see the many point raised in the article?

It will take the combination of TB Joshua, Oyedepo, Adeboye and Olukoya to deliver ur type from such mental problem..
Politics / Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Governance For Foreign Interests– Ayo Fayose by 16plus6is24(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
maupe:

The governor is right, about this. If the President can spend time to issue a press statement on the attacks, in Ivory Coast, then why not show same in your own domain, by publicly condemning the Agatu killings, and ensuring that the culprits are brought to book
How will he do that when Fulani herdsmen are actually playing the script given to them by northern political class. The grand plan is to wipeout the minority tribes in the north and have one identity, "Islamic north"
Politics / Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Governance For Foreign Interests– Ayo Fayose by 16plus6is24(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
ba7man:
And Fayose has abandoned governance for "cutting ponmo in markets", "cutting fish", "buying pepper", " driving tipper", "buying plantain from a little boy", "buying roadside furniture"..... etc. undecided undecided undecided
Fooolani arslicker, when will u reason properly and liberate yourself from slavery?
Crime / Re: Abacha Loot: Switzerland Returns $723 Million To Nigeria In 10 Years by 16plus6is24(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.